Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47523 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by oilmane(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2022
myright:
Copied copied

According to information we received, one of the people Nigerian police arrested and accused of being ESN has been identified as an actor, producer and comic artist. Nigeria police and military have this record of arresting innocent people from the East and tagging them ESN, sometimes these innocent people end up being extra judicially murdered. We need to raise alarm before they murder this innocent young man.
@King Zealot is an actor and a music artist according to a friend who identified him. He participated also in Odogwu Bitters challenge link of his song https://www.facebook.com/zealot.hycent/posts/1581497088884935.

His friend wrote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01EP6Z6wya3Mu1k24b4zjY9XbgFrGqVKriWGV5SpVGAaopZhPjiesv1degbuqkmBHl&id=100069466412754

.So being an actor or a musician automatically makes one crime free? Actor nor day thief or commit crime? Has pastors not been arrested for crimes they committed in this country? Though our police can arrest the innocent but we should allow them do their job, he will set free if they don't have anything against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2022
The 2nd person on the right is very surprised at the guns layed in front of him.

See how he's looking at the guns.

He can't believe it.

Now you see why police will keep dying in Imo state?

You keep arresting the wrong people while the right people are free.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Powersurge: 8:34am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, na me be thief and criminal. Ewu!

You HONESTLY blv ESN will be carrying those rusted irons up there they called guns? If person carry such gun come rob u u no go slap am?
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 8:35am On May 20, 2022
How
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by stasius: 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Are you saying he should be released because be is an actor or because he is innocent
That you are an actor doesn't mean that you are innocent.
If the plea is on the ground of innocence it is valid. But if it is because he entertains the world then your plea is useless!!!

Anybody can be criminal. And nobody is above the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Asin the "king zealot" follow them murder the female police officer 5 years ago! Mad o! E don b!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Freebills12: 8:36am On May 20, 2022
If the public uproar continues, when and how the police will release this boy, you won't even know, the same way they released the boy that went to buy drug for his sick mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2022
If my friend, brother, colleague, associates are found sympathizing with IPOB either direct or indirectly, they should be treated as terrorists period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by CapitalBank: 8:37am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Tomorrow may be your turn and we'll be saying same thing you just said now. Be careful how spew your bile
Don't blame him. Everybody is angry right now.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 8:37am On May 20, 2022
Investigative:
nigeria police are treacherous
most gullible on nairaland don't know that ESN is not in town rather in the bush
They arrested a herbalist and his son with few villagers and claimed they are ESN

ESN alias unknown gunmen are not in the bushes. They were there before fylani bandits used voodoo and turned them away from bushes to be busy pursuing their brothers and sisters in police, civil defense, businessmen, clergies, traditional leaders and snatching their lives, burning down stations, butchering Igbos and eating them. Cannibals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by favour32(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2022
Nigeria police once paraded an oil company staff as ESN member.

Na God save that man.
Lie wey police dey put for innocent people heads, na Nigeria e many pass and many of the police nor dey well after sometime.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by prophetfire: 8:37am On May 20, 2022
myright:
Copied copied

According to information we received, one of the people Nigerian police arrested and accused of being ESN has been identified as an actor, producer and comic artist. Nigeria police and military have this record of arresting innocent people from the East and tagging them ESN, sometimes these innocent people end up being extra judicially murdered. We need to raise alarm before they murder this innocent young man.
@King Zealot is an actor and a music artist according to a friend who identified him. He participated also in Odogwu Bitters challenge link of his song https://www.facebook.com/zealot.hycent/posts/1581497088884935.

His friend wrote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01EP6Z6wya3Mu1k24b4zjY9XbgFrGqVKriWGV5SpVGAaopZhPjiesv1degbuqkmBHl&id=100069466412754
That's our security men's mode of operations and that's why they are never able to solve cases.
They arrest people and collect money from them, if they don't kill those arrested.
Those arrests are done to - Make money and give the impression that they are working.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kingyakos: 8:38am On May 20, 2022
Police almost tag a BBC journalist to be IPOB/ESN members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 8:38am On May 20, 2022
Comments on here shows the deep level of hatred zoogerians have for the Igbo people.... They can only gave their miserable selves hbp grin

Accountant general of the federation is being accused of embezzling #80b but mumunis of the zoo are more interested in looking for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo affairs thread,what a shame grin
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Advocate500: 8:39am On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
Evans also had businesses

What else do u have to say?
engaging a renowned bigot on a rational argument is a wast of precious time.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Chessg(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

by yorubas people always reason with there anus
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 20, 2022
Which law states that if someone is actor and artist such person can't be criminal or terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by dododawa1: 8:39am On May 20, 2022
No TRUTH big boys and girls.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:40am On May 20, 2022
Ediots like you are part of the 1% population in unknown cells,left to Sawa..

If the BBC guy wasn't on live video...the same story land. Abba Kyari has just been bursted as fake, your Supreme Court Justice na sharia ...

Endsars fell from the sky abi... get lost you weakling

Felimax:
You better be joking!

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Jeftliu: 8:41am On May 20, 2022
myright:
Copied copied

His friend wrote

If he's not ESN he might be Igbos how do you wannabe differentiate IGBOS from Igbos common now... is either u leave Southeast now or stay away from trouble and don't associate much with people or else Igbos/ESN are the unknown gun men that were killing people, Soldiers and attacking governments properties as far as NIGERIA ARMY are concerned who ever get caught will sniff chilli pepper

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by OGcartel: 8:41am On May 20, 2022
Double standards commentators, you all are beginning to experience what a propaganda looks like,so the next time you see a headline or news defaming a region, religion or tribe anywhere around the world,, just learn to keep the same energy instead of jumping to comment biasly
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kingyakos: 8:42am On May 20, 2022
What is wrong in being a member of IPOB, there's also a group called Oduduwa nation in the west why are they not been arrested too.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Reality3080: 8:43am On May 20, 2022
Advocate500:
engaging a renowned bigot on a rational argument is a wast of precious time.
abba kyari was a security personnel n also a drug baron

So anybody can use anything as cover up
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2022
Most criminals have day jobs..... Let the police do their job..

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 8:44am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
`Defiant Foolishness is a prerogative of people who believe they have a sense of entitlement. You are crass and shallow with your reasoning based on pre-modal envy and hatred because you really know that the IGBO's/Biafran's are ready to take their destiny into their own hands.!!

Lament/wail/gnash your teeth and make personal arrangements to come to the SE and form your vigilante to fight ESN or IPOB...the government will back you up. Its not rocket science zombie... there isnt a toll-gate when you want to enter the SE. So come around as Rambo and start killing all IPOB members so that you can be a super-hero!...Can you?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry....DEM NO BORN YOUR GENERATION WELL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just a ranting machine cheered on by miscreants who wish they had ballz to confront a regime that has shown open disdain for the SE. No need talking plenty ...if Dem born you well ..Fall-in and come and yarn dust in the SE!!..Your spirit will first flee your useless body before you hit the Ground!!!...spits!!

This Afonja zombie think say na childs...spits!!

Akpa amu go and sort out your issues with Yoruba. Lekwa Ka I na ekopu.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:44am On May 20, 2022
Golan007:

Having your mugshot take abroad doesn't mean you'll be found guilty of a crime.

We are mot talking about mugshot here. We are talking about parading a person, with firearms. Ehich kind of civilised country still does this trial by social media? If you have caught a criminal with guns, charge the person to court let the court determine his guilt

This photo OP by the police is becoming embarrassing
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Onyeocha20(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2022
Hello guys, please save a soul, I lost my job since January, things has not been great.... please help me with anything.....seun please i need help please 3118329773.... first Bank....
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Reality3080: 8:47am On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:
What is wrong in being a member of IPOB, there's also a group called Oduduwa nation in the west why are they not been arrested too.
they aren’t arrested because they are not killing security operatives
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by drdeath: 8:48am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Y u Dey talk like this?
U know say Npf Dey do anyhow.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by indigenous234(f): 8:48am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

There's a reason the world is not flat but round..................

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Philipsdael(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2022
If I'm a soldier, does that stop me from being a suspect ?
Especially when found in a crime scene with some criminals ?

Be you a politician, vulcanizer or an okada rider doesn't stop you from being a criminal.
At least they said the culprit is a suspect so let them do their work biko.
Na we dey use sentiments of friendly or family ties worsen our situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.