Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47197 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by chuguu(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
you didn't know the details leading to his arrest,
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

Your father obviously was a petty thief who uprooted his neighbour's cassava while his compromising DNA with every single corrupt, criminally-laced molecule was successfully transferred to your mutated genes, rendering you the most vicious criminal and extortionist in sub Saharan Africa.

For your mind you don talk! See as your mouth dey smell like sewage pit.

Gate crashed medical student!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

For your mind you don talk! See as your mouth dey smell like sewage pit.

Gate crashed medical student!

You're so intellectually hollow. That's why you're out of touch with reality and with the common plight of most innocent Nigerians who are daily victims of these beasts in uniform.

Finding a conformist in you as regard these criminals bears the markings of a society gradually losing its soul.

Stupid attention craver.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

You're so intellectually hollow. That's why you're out of touch with reality and with the common plight of most innocent Nigerians who are daily victims of these beasts in uniform.

Finding a conformist in you as regard these criminals bears the markings of a society gradually losing its soul.

Stupid attention craver.

Attention craver! You must be kidding me. As if I give a hoot about you. Who are you by the way?

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 10:41pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Attention craver! You must be kidding me. As if I give a hoot about you. Who are you by the way?

You make it seem like it's all about me, depicting the narrow room of circumference for your cognitive manoeuvring.

It's all about you and your asocial disposition stemming from the tendency to stir up controversy albeit stupidly.

Being a black-uniformed rogue roving the cyberspace in solidarity with your fellow criminals in uniform is another face of your maladaptation.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

You make it seem like it's all about me, depicting the narrow room of circumference for your cognitive manoeuvring.

It's all about you and your asocial disposition stemming from the tendency to stir up controversy albeit stupidly.

Being a black-uniformed rogue roving the cyberspace in solidarity with your fellow criminals in uniform is another face of your maladaptation.

Bravo! What an educated fool!
You really wowed me honestly with your level of stupidity.

All hail the one and only most outstanding, well educated bush man of Kuvuki land!!!

Bravo!!!

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 11:33pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Bravo! What an educated fool!
You really wowed me honestly with your level of stupidity.

All hail the one and only most outstanding, well educated bush man of Kuvuki land!!!

Bravo!!!

In a country where the average IQ is said to be abysmally low, you managed to standout as a bona fide idiot with an intelligence behind the national curve.

I tell you, you're not worth the papers upon which your educational credential was printed on. You're an embarrassment even to the sensibility of the citizens of a 3rd world country as ours.

The earth cries in rejection having to bear the weight of a mass of human pus like you.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 11:39pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

The police has picked me along with some group of people back then during the crisis at Warri. Few questions they asked me and after the interrogation they drove me down to drop me at the junction of my street. I am not saying they are perfect but there are situation police will find you and they will tag you a prime suspect.

It is very easy for somebody to claim innocence but then you will look at the scenario that led to the arrest.

One of my actors was arrested very close to the location where we are shooting and there was nothing to prove that he is an actor on set. When the information came I went to the station to testify to the police that he is my actor on set and his make-up and costume was as a result of the role of a drug lord he was taken and the young man was released to us without them taking a single charge.

If the man is innocent be rest assured that he will gain his freedom, actors guild will go for him but nobody can claim he is innocent when of course you don't know how he was arrested.

Was he in his house? Where was he? How was he arrested?
Big question that must be answered.
you're a Nigerian movie producer? grin grin grin

Custad brain....it takes a crab Nigerian movie producer to reason like you.

First off, you lack the capacity for thorough analysis from the eyesore you produce.

You're also very deficient in critical thinking.

And you're either a victim of Nigerian police system or you're a criminal yourself.

First off, police can't arrest you based on hunch or feeling. You said they arrested your actor because of how he was dressed and where he was!!!! Jeez!!!

So they didn't see any drug on him or crack pipe but they picked him and arrested him based on his costume and location.

Listen, you were either born feet first or with brain lesions.

Emboldened ignorant fool.

Nigeria is dead with oafs like you!

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

In a country where the average IQ is said to be abysmally low, you managed to standout as a bona fide idiot with an intelligence behind the national curve.

I tell you, you're not worth the papers upon which your educational credential was printed on. You're an embarrassment even to the sensibility of the citizens of a 3rd world country as ours.

The earth cries in rejection having to bear the weight of a mass of human pus like you.

Oga I have given you your award already, leave the queue. What level of a daft are you? I won't give you more than once. They even gave you standing ovation, is that not enough?

Ok sir, no hard feelings. Please go to bed if you have one.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
you're a Nigerian movie producer? grin grin grin

Custad brain....it takes a crab Nigerian movie producer to reason like you.

First off, you lack the capacity for thorough analysis from the eyesore you produce.

You're also very deficient in critical thinking.

And you're a victim of Nigerian police system or you're a criminal yourself.

First off, police can't arrest you based on hunch or feeling. You said they arrested your actor because of how he was dressed and where he was!!!! Jeez!!!

So they don't see any drug on him or crack pipe but they picked him and arrested him based on his costume and location.

Listen, you were either born feet first or with brain lesions.

Emboldened ignorant fool.

Nigeria is dead with oafs like you!

You have successfully succeeded in making no sense. The police can raid a place and pick people randomly. In between they will fetch vital information from those arrested where it's necessary.

You don't just come and start calling people names when in actual sense your personality is foolishness. My audience like my content and they don't give a bleep what haters like you think.

So, if you like hang on with me, I am very prepared to strip you naked. Be very sure of that. He goat!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 11:55pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

You have successfully succeeded in making no sense. The police can raid a place and pick people randomly. In between they will fetch vital information from those arrested where it's necessary.

You don't just come and start calling people names when in actual sense your personality is foolishness. My audience like my content and they don't give a bleep what haters like you think.

So, if you like hang on with me, I am very prepared to strip you naked. Be very sure of that. He goat!
it has been well established that watching Nigerian movies corrode one's braincells. And this is what you have successfully displayed here! A hungry movie producer wno doesn't worth is weight in camera! grin grin

1.You said your friend was picked on the road based on his costume. How is that legal or police procedure?

2. Who is talking about raiding? You're shifting the goalposts after you have shown us your brain can't stretch beyond 2cm grin

3. The police CANNOT pick anyone randomly you dirty little warri tot!

We know you're used to abuse domestically and by rogue police officers in warri but I want to purge your corrupt psych so you don't display your ignorance and illiteracy in your cheap movies.

Police harassment is real when they pick people randomly or stop cars randomly! Or pick your friend for drug suspicion based on his costume!

They stopped your friend and arrested him for his costume and you're hear typing rubbish with your leprous hands.

Are you this stupid or senile or both?

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 11:59pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Oga I have given you your award already, leave the queue. What level of a daft are you? I won't give you more than once. They even gave you standing ovation, is that not enough?

Ok sir, no hard feelings. Please go to bed if you have one.

Overwhelmed with delusions, are you? You don't have an award to give neither are there any queue seeking your attention. And you're the one obviously in need of a bed, to get your crackhead a rest. You'd need some detoxicant while at it.

You've spent too long a time burying your head in the sand with an air of false self importance.

Mr Movie producer.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
it has been well established that watching Nigerian movies corrode one's braincells. Amd this this what you jabe successfully displayed here!

1.You said your friend was picked pm the road based on his costume. How is that legal or police procedure?

2. Who is talking about raiding? You're shifting the goalposts after you have shown us your brain can't stretch beyond 2cm grin

3. The police CANNOT pick anyone randomly you dirty little warri tot!

We lmoe you're used to abuse domestically and by rogue police officers in warri but I want to purge your corrupt psych so you don't display your ignorance and illiteracy in your cheap movies.

Police harassment is real when they pick people randomly or stop cars randomly!

They stopped your friend and arrested him for his costume and you're hear typing rubbish with your leprous hands.

Are you this stupid or senile or both?

Don't get it twisted your last question is actually for your dad don't mistake me for him since you are under the influence of alcohol.

So your dad was that stupid? Hmm! I can see his product.

We are talking of reality you are blowing grammar, see as Warri police go slap the gram comot for your mouth na only mar go remain.

Proudly Wafarian, we do this for a living. Mad man!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 12:04am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

Don't get it twisted your last question is actually for your dad don't mistake me for him since you are under the influence of alcohol.

So your dad was that stupid? Him! I can see his product.

We are talking of reality you are blowing grammar, see as Warri police go slap the gram comot for your mouth na only mar go remain.

Proudly Wafarian, we do this for a living. Mad man!
he referenced my dad so he can deflect. I no go allow you escape.

So you said your actor friend was arrested on suspicion of drugs based on his costume and it was justified.

Just what kind of movies do you produce?
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:04am On May 21, 2022
McDuncan:

Overwhelmed with delusions, are you? You don't have an award to give neither are there any queue seeking your attention. And you're the one obviously in need of a bed, to get your crackhead a rest. You'd need some detoxicant while at it.

You've spent too long a time burying your head in the sand with an air of false self importance.

Mr Movie producer.

Go to bed! Stop been a clown!

You are spending all your energy to respond to a foolish man. What does that makes you? A compound fool!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
he referenced my dad so he can deflect. I no go allow you escape.

So you said your actor friend was arrested on suspicion of drugs based on his costume and it was justified.

Just what kind of movies do you produce?

So that you will do what exactly?
You want to know me?

I am right there with you!
Your nightmare! Lizard head!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 12:11am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

So that you will do what exactly?
You want to know me?

I am right there with you!
Your nightmare! Lizard head!
no, I just want to see your mental impairment made manifest in moving pictures grin grin grin

You're a disgrace to those cheap burial ceremony cameras you use to project your behemoth analphabetism!

Discombobulated quack!!!!

You should go to the village and start farming.

We can't be having food shortages in this country when idiots like you are in the city pretending to use their brains.

Bloody lecherous mediocre! grin

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 12:12am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

You are spending all your energy to respond to a foolish man. What does that makes you? A compound fool!
your stupidity is enough to disturb the existence of sane people.

Your level of imbecility is a crime
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 12:14am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

And what good citizen upon sighting a raving mad man on rampage doesn't fulfill his civic responsibility by taming him until his lunacy is contained?

It is one thing to be stupid, but a forceful fool is rare. Now, I'll put the lights on you until you hit the spotlight that has eluded your failed Movie producing career.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
no, I just want to see your mental impairment made manifest in moving pictures grin grin grin

You're a disgrace to those cheap burial ceremony cameras you use to project your behemoth analphabetism!

We can't be having food shortages in this country when idiots like you are in the city pretending to use their brains.

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
I am so wowed!

At last, the prince is back.
All hail the second most educated bush man of Kuvuki land!

Your father will be very ashame of you!

Bravo!!!

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 12:18am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:

KWAKAWAKAWAKWAAKAWAKA
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2022
McDuncan:

And what good citizen upon sighting a raving mad man on rampage doesn't fulfill his civic responsibility by taming him until his lunacy is contained?

It is one thing to be stupid, but a forceful fool is rare. Now, I'll put the lights on you until hit spotlight that has eluded your failed Movie producing career.

Lolz, you really get work! I beg go, the one you talk don do before you kill me with odour.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 12:22am On May 21, 2022
McDuncan:

KWAKAWAKAWAKWAAKAWAKA
grin grin grin grin
oh men no be small cutting dat guy dey collect o grin grin grin
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 12:24am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
oh men no be small cutting dat guy dey collect o grin grin grin

See how he puts the great city of Warri in negative light. What a crass display.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
your stupidity is enough to disturb the existence of sane people.

Your level of imbecility is a crime

Wow! I am so touched! No seriously, this one touch me.

You too much!
Clap for him.

Ok sir, you can go to bed now.

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Unshackled: 2:13am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
I am so wowed!

At last, the prince is back.
All hail the second most educated bush man of Kuvuki land!

Your father will be very ashame of you!

Bravo!!!

Even though you're well past 30, your parents are still thinking of pre term abortion
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2022
I blame this on the supreme governor
His forcing him self on the people that rejected him and now tagging them as ipob for not cooperating with him, allowing dss destroying imo with insecurity and blaming it on innocent biafran agitators... God dey
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by ZombieSlaughter: 6:33am On May 21, 2022
naijapips04:

Which people love IPOB? The same people you are forcing to sit at home? Uchu. Governors are loyal to Boko haram too. All you mumu Igbos with your warped sense of reasoning. Ofeke go and sort out your issues with Yorubas. At this point, I think it's psychological and you are being so delusional in estimating your relevance.

Oboy, the guy really slammed you with you his last rejoinder befor this your rant.

Governors, Police, Army, political party obey Biafran sit-at-home in the East. No be juju be that? Do you have a choice? Of course not! grin
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 6:38am On May 21, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Oboy, the guy really slammed you with you his last rejoinder befor this your rant.

Governors, Police, Army, political party obey Biafran sit-at-home in the East. No be juju be that? Do you have a choice? Of course not! grin

Governors dey obey Boko haram sit at home. What's your point? It's not an obedience but an act done to protect their own lives. These guys are bloody terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.