Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47137 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:31am On May 20, 2022
myright:
Copied copied

According to information we received, one of the people Nigerian police arrested and accused of being ESN has been identified as an actor, producer and comic artist. Nigeria police and military have this record of arresting innocent people from the East and tagging them ESN, sometimes these innocent people end up being extra judicially murdered. We need to raise alarm before they murder this innocent young man.
@King Zealot is an actor and a music artist according to a friend who identified him. He participated also in Odogwu Bitters challenge link of his song https://www.facebook.com/zealot.hycent/posts/1581497088884935.

His friend wrote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01EP6Z6wya3Mu1k24b4zjY9XbgFrGqVKriWGV5SpVGAaopZhPjiesv1degbuqkmBHl&id=100069466412754

Thrash
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Miracle2020: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Tinubu supporter i presume!?
To hell with that drug addict called tinubu. Iam just telling you the truth. Don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Obascoetubi: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IPOB undecided
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IPOB remember MASSOB also dey
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2022
Obascoetubi:
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IPOB remember MASSOB also dey
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Oneday82: 11:35am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, name is thief and criminal. Ewu!

Can you hear yourself talk. You are just ignorant and selfish in your submission and what I see in you are envy and bitterness. What stupid work are the police doing? You are ranting because you have never fallen a victim to a random arrest. Just try and visit Sars or some command, you will see innocent fellows like you languishing in Police detention. Most of these arrests are made so they can get promoted and thereby arresting innocent victims. Brother, be wise in this correct you should know better. If a friend of mine has never once fallen into this kind of a mess, I won't be saying all this. Believe police at your peril. You can as well help them to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:36am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, it will come to pass for you and your generation. Every single innocent blood taken by IPOB that you are defending now will be upon you and your household. You will never go unpunished in Jesus Holy name. I did not and will not take people's life.

All of you defending the atrocities of IPOB will go in for it one by one.

I will repeat it again if your so called actor is guilty he will go in for it. I am not a Yoruba man and I told you people that from the day you mention my state from that day IPOB will know NO peace. You think I don't know you people? All of you and your mode of operation is right here with me and I will continue to burst it here on Nairaland.

Every single curse from your mouth will never depart from your family. You will know it's not everybody you place a curse on. Even the ones in my office here that are celebrating the massacre of innocent people will not go unpunished.

Thunder fire you and your generation for mentioning me.

Will you shut up! Rugaria is spot on!!!

Nigeria is the way it is because it’s peopled by hateful, conscienceless bigots like you and your ilk! And the tragic thing is that your evil kind are -for the most part- the ones in and around the corridors of power….basically, the lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Your attempts to try and smear the peaceful IPOB with the crimes you schmucks go out to commit is an exercise in futility….nobody is buying it, so find something constructive to occupy your miserable time with because this agitation is much more than the IPOB you’re so desirous of killing! All this negative energy you lot expend on obsessing over IPOB, Mazi Kanu and Biafra is all about trying to get Ndigbo to keep quiet and accept the ‘slave’ status that the Fulani hegemony and their evil southern partners in crime want to bestow on us in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Will you shut up! Rugaria is spot on!!!

Nigeria is the way it is because it’s peopled by hateful, conscienceless bigots like you and your ilk! And the tragic thing is that your evil kind are -for the most part- the ones in and around the corridors of power….basically, the lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Your attempts to try and smear the peaceful IPOB with the crimes you schmucks go out to commit is an exercise in futility….nobody is buying it, so find something constructive to occupy your miserable time with because this agitation is much more than the IPOB you’re so desirous of killing! All this negative energy you lot expend on obsessing over IPOB, Mazi Kanu and Biafra is all about trying to get Ndigbo to keep quiet and accept the ‘slave’ status that the Fulani hegemony and their evil southern partners in crime want to bestow on us in Nigeria!

Nwoke bia! Don't tell me to keep quiet again. Last warning!

I am not against IPOB agitation, I am against the reckless and unnecessary killings. There is no time in my life I will ever glorify IPOB for taking innocent lives but since you think that is the way forward then you and the rest of the IPOB miscreants should be ready to dance to tune of your music.

If you know what is good for you, go to your kindred and warn them terribly about associating with people of terrorist tendencies and sympathizers.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Oneday82:

Can you hear yourself talk. You are just ignorant and selfish in your submission and what I see in you are envy and bitterness. What stupid work are the police doing? You are ranting because you have never fallen a victim to a random arrest. Just try and visit Sars or some command, you will see innocent fellows like you languishing in Police detention. Most of these arrests are made so they can get promoted and thereby arresting innocent victims. Brother, be wise in this correct you should know better. If a friend of mine has never once fallen into this kind of a mess, I won't be saying all this. Believe police at your peril. You can as well help them to do the job.

The police has picked me along with some group of people back then during the crisis at Warri. Few questions they asked me and after the interrogation they drove me down to drop me at the junction of my street. I am not saying they are perfect but there are situation police will find you and they will tag you a prime suspect.

It is very easy for somebody to claim innocence but then you will look at the scenario that led to the arrest.

One of my actors was arrested very close to the location where we are shooting and there was nothing to prove that he is an actor on set. When the information came I went to the station to testify to the police that he is my actor on set and his make-up and costume was as a result of the role of a drug lord he was taken and the young man was released to us without them taking a single charge.

If the man is innocent be rest assured that he will gain his freedom, actors guild will go for him but nobody can claim he is innocent when of course you don't know how he was arrested.

Was he in his house? Where was he? How was he arrested?
Big question that must be answered.

3 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Obascoetubi: 11:59am On May 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION
meaning terrorists
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by SKINDOGGY: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
See the pains in the guy's face and the disgust in the other guy's face chai
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 12:54pm On May 20, 2022
shocked

Naija... Others could b innocent too
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 12:55pm On May 20, 2022
lovat:
I am from Anambra to be precise.

Abu m onye igbo . I'm done for now and I believe that my work will help in putting most of those criminals and their sympathisers behind bars

Which work.igbo man my foot. Every Igbo knows them that what's going on in the east is zoo sponsored.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
what about abiola n fela

Abiola had d opportunity to run away n forget his mandate but he stood for what he believed n died for it

I believe u heard fela song n u know d history

What about kudirat abiola?

These people didn’t run away but they wait n faced d consequences,the sacrifice their lives for people to b free unlike nnamdi kanu n ojukwu that ran away

Look at people you mentioned aboola ran later came back and died like a coward.he is a well know kleptomaniac tinubu learned from him.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by pointblank247(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2022
You guys should not forget that the police and soldiers of Nigeria are very bitter set of people against Nigerians especially against the people of South East for Very obvious reasons.
I remember the case of apo 6 where polic murdered some Igbo traders stole their money and planted some local guns on them. The truth later came out but how far with the case ?

I'm just saying that this should be well investigated.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, na me be thief and criminal. Ewu!

Your own story will be worst than the guy own, you'll seek for help but get nothing in return, you'll regret ever saying this nonsense
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2022
kingsceedon:

Your own story will be worst than the guy own, you'll seek for help but get nothing in return, you'll regret ever saying this nonsense

That is if I wish him bad and if I did not be very rest assured that what you wish me is returned back to you seven fold. You will never escape it. From today you mentioned me on Nairaland to accuse me of what I did not do that same day Nemesis will begin to run after you till it take you out of this life. The blood of every innocent person killed by IPOB will be on your head in Jesus name.

There is no peace for the wicked.
Anyone that has mentioned me to insult or say negative things about me when I am innocent will be stained with the blood of all the innocent people killed by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 2:20pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Except you're not a Nigerian and probably live in a country cut off from the global community, you'd agree the Nigerian police as an institution has a reputation globally acknowledged as chronically corrupt.

There's no excuse for the thrash you wrote up there. From every indication and from precedence, those paraded should be presumed innocent until the police tell us where and how they were rounded up and what intelligence lead to their arrest.

Until then, idiots like you serve no public good but make the Nigerian security agencies which are known for brazen human right abuses , extra judicial killings and wanton lawlessness look acceptable.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 2:36pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

The police has picked me along with some group of people back then during the crisis at Warri. Few questions they asked me and after the interrogation they drove me down to drop me at the junction of my street. I am not saying they are perfect but there are situation police will find you and they will tag you a prime suspect.

It is very easy for somebody to claim innocence but then you will look at the scenario that led to the arrest.

One of my actors was arrested very close to the location where we are shooting and there was nothing to prove that he is an actor on set. When the information came I went to the station to testify to the police that he is my actor on set and his make-up and costume was as a result of the role of a drug lord he was taken and the young man was released to us without them taking a single charge.

If the man is innocent be rest assured that he will gain his freedom, actors guild will go for him but nobody can claim he is innocent when of course you don't know how he was arrested.

Was he in his house? Where was he? How was he arrested?
Big question that must be answered.

Talks interspersed with self glorification. But you ended up asking all the pertinent questions you knew nothing about before spewing your attention-craving baloney.

Since you didn't know the details leading to his arrest, you should have shut your trap instead making stupid presumptions.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

Except you're not a Nigerian and probably live in a country cut off from the global community, you'd agree the Nigerian police as an institution has a reputation globally acknowledged as chronically corrupt.

There's no excuse for the thrash you wrote up there. From every indication and from precedence, those paraded should be presumed innocent until the police tell us where and how they were rounded up and what intelligence lead to their arrest.

Until then, idiots like you serve no public good but make the Nigerian security agencies which are known for brazen human right abuses , extra judicial killings and wanton lawlessness look acceptable.
Do you even have to reply those I'd**ts who completely misunderstood your comment?
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You have just spoken like a FOOL!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by nedekid: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
robinso01:
Anybody can be anybody. You know if you know
But from videos we see, pictures too, esn criminals use Ak 47s and other sophisticated guns.
This ones shown here seem to me locally made. See akwa gun sef. First I heard of that gun was when my egbon went to uni at unn in the late 80ies.
He came back to Lagos with lots of tales especially the infamous "awka gun" used by robbers and cultists. He said they carry a bucket of water along. Once you fire, you dip the gun inside the water "shiiii", the gun will cool, the you put another cartridge inside. Lol
So you will see hard men carrying buckets around with their awka.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

Talks interspersed with self glorification. But you ended up asking all the pertinent questions you knew nothing about before spewing your attention-craving baloney.

Since you didn't know the details leading to his arrest, you should have shut your trap instead making stupid presumptions.

Shut up there you Idiot and let the police do their job. Ewu!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2022
UNDFTD:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You have just spoken like a FOOL!

Yea, simply because I punctured your balls. Anu!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

It is only when your criminals are arrested that you come claiming innocence. Let the police do their job. Simple!

You brought it to Nairaland so that we will do what exactly?
Thunder fire your head!

Upon all the insult so far how many human rights activist has responded to your plea?

Pikin wey say e mama nor go rest nor go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 4:02pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Shut up there you Idiot and let the police do their job. Ewu!

If you're not a beneficiary of the blood money proceeds form these crooks in black, you wouldn't be here displaying your poor life choices.

Or better still, you're an artist cum criminal law enforcement agent defending your career criminality.

Ozuor!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 4:08pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

It is only when your criminals are arrested that you come claiming innocence. Let the police do their job. Simple!

You brought it to Nairaland so that we will do what exactly?
Thunder fire your head!

Upon all the insult so far how many human rights activist has responded to your plea?

Pikin wey say e mama nor go rest nor go sleep.

If not that you're an anencephalic dolt, you would have distinguished me from the OP.

I'm only one of the numerous mentions from sane and rational minds who don't trust the police for good reasons.

But an attention seeking dweeb like you, put good reason last and your emotional immaturity with a sick mind for attention first.

Stupîd bîtch. Criminal like you who collects his daily bread from erecting illegal checkpoints.

You'd die the death of a common thief!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

If you're not a beneficiary of the blood money proceeds form these crooks in black, you wouldn't be here displaying your poor life choices.

Or better still, you're an artist cum criminal law enforcement agent defending your career criminality.

Ozuor!

Both the man that birthed you and the one that birthed him, including yourself are the people you just referred to as OZUOR! He goat!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
McDuncan:

If not that you're an anencephalic dolt, you would have distinguished me from the OP.

I'm only one of the numerous mentions from sane and rational minds who don't trust the police for good reasons.

But an attention seeking dweeb like you, put good reason last and your emotional immaturity with a sick mind for attention first.

Stupîd bîtch. Criminal like you who collects his daily bread from erecting illegal checkpoints.

You'd die the death of a common thief!

Just as you killed your generation at Choba and you got roasted like goats in Oyingbo. Scores, still counting.

Back to sender, let it be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 4:37pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Both the man that birthed you and the one that birthed him, including yourself are the people you just referred to as OZUOR! He goat!

Your father obviously was a petty thief who uprooted his neighbour's cassava while his compromising DNA with every single corrupt, criminally-laced molecule was successfully transferred to your mutated genes, rendering you the most vicious criminal and extortionist in sub Saharan Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by McDuncan: 4:39pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Just as you killed your generation at Choba and you got roasted like goats in Oyingbo. Scores, still counting.

Not everyone who speak out against corruption of law enforcement agencies is from the south east.

OZUOR!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Yea, simply because I punctured your balls. Anu!

Haha! You had punctured your own sterile balls, Nkakwu!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

I understand now that you're a very useful IDIOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.