Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47168 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, na me be thief and criminal. Ewu!

Oga , I have a friend who I was waiting to return from his Journey , but he didn't return that day, even his phone was switched off for good three days.....
Out of panic and tension , we had to check the transport company he bordered , thanks to God, we saw his name, and traced the Driver of the Bus..
Luckily for us, we met the driver and he narrated what happened , that Police conducted a search inside the bus and saw a locally made pistol in the bag of one of the guys that bothered the bus, who sat in the same seat with my friend .

Police had to arrest every guy inside that bus and took them to police station, even when the other boys said he is not one of them , Police refused to release him, he stayed with them for good three days inside the cell....
And was told he is a criminal, inshort that he should forget seeing the outside world again., He was beaten to confess , but even with the textbooks and notebook of a student they saw in his bag, they tagged him a criminal...

It was out timely intervention with a lawyer that saved the dude after we traced the Police station they might have taken him .

Am not condemning what you said as not being truth entirely, but our Nigerian Police are so lazy to do a deep investigation on any issue , once they have something to tag someone with , boooooom.....sorry for the person.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by CHAQUR: 8:50am On May 20, 2022
When Unknown Gun Men {UGM) were on rampage, they were unknown and applauded for causing atrocities but when unveiled, you call them innocent. A man in mask must be a known man. Allow the police to do their work. We all read about the church boy that keep ammunition for his robbery gang in the church store. Na so e shock everyone.

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by farouk2much(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2022
All of them they look innocent.... But you're demanding the release of only one person among them......... I see injustice in this post...
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 8:51am On May 20, 2022
Fvcking bring your useless Rambo shyt to IGBOland..useless Molete HE-Badan miscreant...spits!!

naijapips04:

Akpa amu go and sort out your issues with Yoruba. Lekwa Ka I na ekopu.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by xest(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.
No
I smell jealousy. Ewu gambia
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 8:53am On May 20, 2022
We been shouting it that DSS are busy killing our youth and burning down Igbo land for us to hate ipob.

They think we are stupid that's why the first thing our governor did was to go see Mazi kanu for first hand information.

The zoo government ,Yoruba propagandist and their BBC masters think we igbos are stupid.

They will surely pay for their sins when the time comes.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Awka360: 8:54am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Nice one

Are u pple sure say no be gidgiddy,EmergingNation,an0daguy,etc any of them be this guy sef.

You may not carry guns but your actions and posts will rat u out. Nonsense Terrorists apologist

Same way Chinwetalagu d actor was hearing the polity and misbehaving up and down
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Tomorrow may be your turn oga. ESN unknown gunmen fit kill you tomorrow oga. Keep defending them.

Unknown gunmen have killed more Igbos in a few months than any Fulani herdmen or police put together.
Where did you get the statistics, are you an IPOB or Fulani herdsman? Or the usual stats you guys cook from your bedroom
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Ezeh0505: 8:58am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

it will not be long you will wear yahoo tag on your nick giving to you by the police and court and no body will ever recognize your last movie

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2022
Emekalagos4:
Female Room mate/girlfriend needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.
Said he is tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please. You will have to meet first at a neutral place like Mr biggs.

WhatsApp only -09060.08.4.255

Seriously I don't understand this notice, is it a job offer or what actually?
Female roommate who will be a girlfriend is needed??
I mean why not go out and get a Girlfriend who will come to your place to sleep??

Is the guy you claim that needs this roommate/ girlfriend that deaf, blind and dumb at the same time with leprosy infested fingers??

Nairaland should be active to know what to allow here pls....
Why not get the dude your Sister?

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kayperry: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

what job are we talking about here, the arrest and investigate later or every suspect is guilty until proven not guilty by court .
In my experience anything is possible in nigeria, there are many clips online to justify our police force are on unethical & unprofessional in carrying out there "JoB" which is why any sane mind must advocate for supervision & checks especially when NPF are called out.
Unknown actor if you don't have an evidence to prove he is guilty as you feel, just STFU & let investigations & court decide

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Fvcking bring your useless Rambo shyt to IGBOland..useless Molete HE-Badan miscreant...spits!!

Dude I say you are not even Igbo. Prove me wrong.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by KaluwisxPRO: 9:07am On May 20, 2022
All of a sudden Aboki and their madness killing people from farms to farms are a thing of history.

Now we have a different problem on our hands, and the Government that couldn’t curtail Herdsmen suddenly found their voice once it got to the people who made the herdsmen killing a thing of the past.

Nigeria doesn’t want progress, it only wants progress when it involves one part of the country which brings us to the table of marginalization.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Advocate500: 9:08am On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
abba kyari was a security personnel n also a drug baron

So anybody can use anything as cover up
go through my comment i never said the youngman is innocent, my view remains that a proper investigation should be carried out before labelling anyone criminal,most of us are legitimate street hustlers and can be a victim of police blackmail, we have seen most of the people they parade as alleged criminals turned out to be innocent.

Using Evans and ABBA kyari situation doesn't exonerate the Nigerian police from their notoriety in accusing innocent people.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
You Think Biafra..ends in IGBOland...E GO SHOCK UNA. E GO REALLY SHOCK UNA!!...I am done talking to you!..spits
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

naijapips04:

Dude I say you are not even Igbo. Prove me wrong.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by techWriter3: 9:11am On May 20, 2022
anyone can wanna Anyone
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2022
Obascoetubi:
CHIWETALU AGWU WEY BE ACTOR NO BE IPOB MEMBER ?
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IPOB undecided
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by preciousmetals: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
You must be an Idiioot
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by kingyakos: 9:20am On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
they aren’t arrested because they are not killing security operatives

Is IPOB the killer of security operatives or the UGM.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:20am On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:
I know Fulani is Nigeria's structural problem.

But, the hate and bile of Yorubas on this platform is on an entirely different level

My consolation however is that they lack the physical will to carry through with their heart desires.

Na only mouth dem get. Bunch of market women!.

Recently I discovered the problem we have in this country is yorubas very greedy lazy and extremely evil people. the luck we all have is that they are cowards and just noise makers if not so we all would have been ran over.

2 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by jehoha696(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2022
I really dont know much about d guy,he might be innocent,or even at d wrong place at the wrong time, but d koko b say police don nab am,dey don show am for public view, make snr men for the industry, press one or few buttons make dem release d guy,sharply..., NO JUST PRAY MAKE STUPID,ILLITERATE, USELESS OVERZEALOUS POLICE CATCH YOU FOR CORNER,baba go even hang fowl neck for ur neck,say naw u kill d persn turn turn am to fowl
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Reality3080: 9:23am On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Is IPOB the killer of security operatives or the UGM.
u can deceive yourself all day but we all know d difference between Ipob n ugm is d difference between 6 n half a dozen

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

stories
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Eluni(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

They will their job one day in your family then u will understand what it means to tame your mouth as karma will definitely visit u. Mugu
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

If he is innocent of this crime, which my mind tells me is so and you are wrong but wants him dead because of your Afonja black soul, may evil and violence never depart from your household for ever! Infact, may you meet your violent Waterloo this year!
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Miracle2020: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
myright:
Copied copied

According to information we received, one of the people Nigerian police arrested and accused of being ESN has been identified as an actor, producer and comic artist. Nigeria police and military have this record of arresting innocent people from the East and tagging them ESN, sometimes these innocent people end up being extra judicially murdered. We need to raise alarm before they murder this innocent young man.
@King Zealot is an actor and a music artist according to a friend who identified him. He participated also in Odogwu Bitters challenge link of his song https://www.facebook.com/zealot.hycent/posts/1581497088884935.

His friend wrote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01EP6Z6wya3Mu1k24b4zjY9XbgFrGqVKriWGV5SpVGAaopZhPjiesv1degbuqkmBHl&id=100069466412754
see slowpoke. Who told you that an actor and a graduate cannot be ipob/esn mempber? Is the actor better than Peter obi who is also an ipob member? The other idiot in Finland is far better than this actor but he is also an ipob member.

1 Like

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Shevchenkko: 9:26am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Don't worry one day similar fate will befall you and no one will come to your rescue. THIS MUST COME TO PASS
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:29am On May 20, 2022
lovat:
Are you an armourer for ESN? I've been following your post here and this will be the last time you will be warned.

Stop supporting terrorist organization or you might have yourself to blame. The internet is not anonymous like you think. Names are being collated and you don't want to answer some questions

Which question well his answer for expressing him self . You guys love lieing and expecting others to keep quiet. sons of falling demons.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2022
Noted, but when it is your turn to face similar case, i will remind you of your comment.
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Miracle2020: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
Rugaria:

If he is innocent of this crime, which my mind tells me is so and you are wrong but wants him dead because of your Afonja black soul, may evil and violence never depart from your household for ever! Infact, may you meet your violent Waterloo this year!
I wish the spirit of the military couple will descend on your generation.
Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:
I know Fulani is Nigeria's structural problem.

But, the hate and bile of Yorubas on this platform is on an entirely different level

My consolation however is that they lack the physical will to carry through with their heart desires.

Na only mouth dem get. Bunch of market women!.
I have never seen a people so hateful, so wicked and so evil minded!
Nothing pricks their conscience. The Fulani is basically interested in power and seldom worries about what you do. But the Yoruba? They want you chased out of your house. They laugh when an Igbo mans shop is burnt, they are happy when you're marginalized, if the army kills all pregnant women in Igboland today, you will see some fulani condemning it but all the Yorubas here will tell you that being pregnant doesn't mean you cant be an IPOB member! These people are patently and irredeemably evil and should be avoided totally!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Reality3080: 9:31am On May 20, 2022
Zeezenho:

Recently I discovered the problem we have in this country is yorubas very greedy lazy and extremely evil people. the luck we all have is that they are cowards and just noise makers if not so we all would have been ran over.
the funniest thing I have ever heard is igbos calling people coward

Ojukwu ran away
Nnamdi kanu ran away
Simon epa is ruling from Finland

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Operation still waters
Golden dawn

We’re all carried out in Igbo land n it killed majority of your people n nothing happened

3 millions nyamiris were barbecued n nothing happened still

Tell me any other tribe that has ever been humiliated like that?

Anybody can mess with Igbo n get away with it,the worst they can do is to make noise on social media

Igbos are d cowards of Nigeria

Anybody can do shit to u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.