Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Revenge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge (2119 Views)

Photo: Hilarious Way To Revenge On Her Boyfriend / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. / Revenge From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge by tpia5: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
kokoye:

You dont have to laugh my joke . and I'm sure I have not cursed or abused anyone in here.

Not everyone has a sense of humor

And for your information, WEREPE is not juju. . . so no reason to [i]back-pedal[/il.

Like I said earlier, please stay off my case because I stay off yours.

Respect is reciprocal.

your so called joke isnt in joke section.

look, you can f.ool others with this crap, but not me, and certainly not God.

the same evil spirit that pushed you to open that senseless thread in religion section, is what pushed you to start this one and expose yourself.

you know what to do.
Re: Revenge by Dyt(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Revenge by Araboy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2011
Just give her name and her mother name and everything will be over for real I learned a lot this stuff from my Fulani friend
Re: Revenge by MrsChima(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Araboy:

Just give her name and her mother name and everything will be over for real I learned a lot this stuff from my Fulani friend

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713435.0.html
Re: Revenge by livedit(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
kokoye:

what Livedit?

You had me going there.  You made me waste an essay.   grin  How could you? Lol

But on a good note, I'm glad to hear it was a joke.  Devil beans? Ant houses or whatever? Jungle Justice? I was about to say, what is this world coming to?  grin
Re: Revenge by kokoye(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
Evil spirit??

I rest my case.
Re: Revenge by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revenge by Araboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mrs Chima Darling I am dead serious I know a guy if he likes you just mix some stuff in your drink and you will be throwing yourself over him in seconds this African s h y t ain't joke
Re: Revenge by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
That wasn't toward you suga. That was for that other thang.
Re: Revenge by kokoye(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
livedit:

You had me going there.  You made me waste an essay.   grin  How could you? Lol

But on a good note, I'm glad to hear it was a joke.  Devil beans? Ant houses or whatever? Jungle Justice? I was about to say, what is this world coming to?  grin

I know right?  cheesy

I would never do that anyway. . . not even when I lived in Nigeria.

I have a bunch of sisters, a wonderful wife and a great mom.

Devil beans (werepe) are dried up seedlings found in some African bush that make you itch badly when it comes in contact with the skin. So there is nothing evil about it.

Ive been exposed to it a few times. Nothing palm oil will not treat.  But not water!!

Or else you keep itching and scratching till you eventually sleep off.

Hope you have an idea of what it is now.

Glad you enjoyed it
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
I know a guy if he likes you just mix some stuff in your drink and you will be throwing yourself over him in seconds this African s h y t  ain't joke

its called date r.ape and it doesnt only happen in africa.

just because you got the stuff from a juju man doesnt mean its uniquely african undecided
Re: Revenge by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
Evil thread
Re: Revenge by Araboy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ tpia this juju thing is mainly African white Asian even AA don't practice it
I also  know my guy can help you get a husband fast
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
Araboy:

@ tpia this juju thing is mainly African white Asian even AA don't practice it

you're quite mistaken.

I also know my guy can help you get a husband fast

i'm married to Jesus.
Re: Revenge by Araboy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
You guys never tire of Jesus this Jesus that you better off with Muslim husband who will lift your legs anytime you like
can you say Hallelujah Jesus
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
Muslim husband who will lift your legs anytime you like

what does that mean.

the hooker profession or what.
Re: Revenge by Araboy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
Not the hooker profession the wife profession and  I meant by "lifting leg " sex  grin
Re: Revenge by Gbenge77(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Op,well thats quite some way of exacting revenge.Lol
Re: Revenge by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
It really was a joke taken the wrong way ojare. I came up with it when I remembered how some guys would spray it around during inter-house sports back in the days.

I think some people think werepe is some kind of voodoo.

Funny.
Re: Revenge by God4: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
Poster, if not that u said this is a joke, u would have heard it from me.

U are one of the very few NL i respect then in the Religion section b4 i put on the whole armour of God and migrated into God,

God bless ur family.
Re: Revenge by kokoye(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
God bless you too.
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

Poster, if not that u said this is a joke, u would have heard it from me.

U are one of the very few NL i respect then in the Religion section b4 i put on the whole armour of God and migrated into God,

God bless your family.

what was your former id.

as per the rest of your post, its rather inadvisable taking anything in this place at face value.
Re: Revenge by God4: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
Tpia. lol u want to u? Why? Ok then we were the movers and shakers of that section for about a year. We took the battle to the atheists in defense of what we believed in (God) only Jesoul and Mukina2 can recollect the number of threads that were looked cos of us. It was bitter sweet experience. At a point, i got tired and left off. But some of our friends called us back. Hence the return under a new handle God, Seriously i dont think i ever crossed ur path. Someone did. Nuclerboy but i played the mediator role in calming nerves
Re: Revenge by tpia5: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^user id?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? / Pls Friends I Need Help On This / If Your Partner Slaps You In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.