Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? (2147 Views)

Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2012
Basically, I have been single for months now - after breaking up with the queen of my heart kiss (we still meet up from time to time for some intimacy, but ended that last month).. Since then, I have decided to focus on my career - and work on turning some of my brilliant ideas - into making it big..

So, last week - I went to check a friend in the country. On my way back in a secluded area on the train (tired as phuck), trying to get some sleep - then, I noticed someone sitting next to me, but I wasn't arsed to look at the person.. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice on the phone. So, I decided to check out who it was - and holy molly, I saw a pretty damsel next to me.. Face was super cute, body was crazy, and she had a sexy voice...

Then, I started asking myself if I should chirpse the girl, or not (bear in mind, I've not chirpsed a chic for more than a year).. I was nervous, but I kept looking at the chic (trying to get eye contact) - but it seems she wasn't interested as she was focused on what she was doing... To cut the story short, I just summoned the courage - and I tapped her on the shoulder.. She looked into my face, and smiled.. grin.. Hmmmmmmm, then the conversation began...... cheesy cheesy

Luckily for me, we had connection straight way - and I didn't even know she was eyeing me before she got on train, and that was why she sat next to me... We chatted through the journey... When we got off the train - boi, I saw what I wasn't expecting... Her bum was big enough to make Kim Kardashian jealous.. My mind started fantasizing on how I'm going to handle such a cute thing, with a 36f ti/ts - and bum big enough to 'make it clap'.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

We exchanged digits, went our different ways, and immediately took my mind off her (because girls like her can turn a brother to the night, into a stalker).. Three days later, I was at home watching NBA (Lakers for life) - then my phone suddenly rang... Oh weeee, it was the same chic from the train ringing me to ask if she could come to my house because she was bored.. I couldn't believe it!!! I told her I was free, and asked her what she would like to drink... She said: 'nothing' - then I offered to buy champagne to do it big..

Two hours later, she was outside my yard in a convertible whip - enjoying the sunshine.. I ushered her in, and we chatted whilst we both zip the champs (with old school R&B tunes playing in the background).. Later that night, I went into my 'brother to the night' mode - and I did what I usually do when the night falls. cheesy... After that, we kissed passionately - and she left...

She rang me again yesterday night asking me if I wanted to go out with her. But I don't know what to tell her, because I don't really want to be in a relationship for now.. She's every guy's dream girl - but I don't want mess her life up, like I did to the last one...I don't think I can handle the pressure of being in a relationship for now, and at the same time chase my dreams.. Hey, I like this girl to bits - but I don't think I'm ready..

What do you guys think??

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2012
*Slowly backs out of thread*
*Sighs heavily*
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: *Slowly backs out of thread*
*Sighs heavily*

Don't back out, g.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by lasgidiboy1: 6:59pm On May 24, 2012
Law of life: everything always happen at the wrong time.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Sijo01(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: *Slowly backs out of thread*
*Sighs heavily*

right bhind u!
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2012
Sijo01:

right bhind u!
i'm following o grin
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Onegai(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2012
Dude, you're in Lust. Make it clear beyond a shadow of doubt to her "Hey, I'm not ready for a serious relationship, I swear I mean this (because we women will start wondering how to make you change your mind), so if you're down with something casual, I swear I mean casual, sure". Feel free to smile lotsa times while saying this. Guys assume women will kill them if they know the truth, then wonder why the babe got serious about them when they didn't make things very very clear in the beginning. Trust me, a lot of girls date casually too. She'll appreciate your honesty.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by slimyem: 7:35pm On May 24, 2012
gosh!
Who's gon read all of that?
Hia!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 7:46pm On May 24, 2012
slimyem: gosh!
Who's gon read all of that?
Hia!cheesycheesy
Abi ooooo
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by LaParisienne(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2012
Why did you exchange digits with her if you knew you weren't ready for a relationship?
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by ayox2003: 8:31pm On May 24, 2012
There is nothing called #WrongTime. And who says she's the right girl? Also had a girl like that last month. She later moved and that ended our yah.
I can bet that its not gonna last, anyways. So let it flow and as time goes she'd be tired of coming around. Ofcourse you cant say if she's buying time with your company. Girls have got some claptraps. So just let it flow till it fizzles out.

CAUTION: Dont fall in love. cool cool
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by faceit: 8:48pm On May 24, 2012
dont back out on ur dreams and let lust be..
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2012
Poster no matter what any one says, you alone knows where the shoe pinches you most. At the end of the day, it boils down to one thing. Is either you pursue your dream or pursue the girl. Between you can even date the girl without been distracted from your dream!
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On May 24, 2012
I am still waiting for the summarized version of this oooo
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2012
Guy is there any sign she wants a relationship? Or u guys shld enjoy d moment as it last. Hw many days u guyz meet n u guyz kissed! Nxt tym is bleeping!!
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I am still waiting for the summarized version of this oooo

How do you pass exams?? You're probably the laziest ekiti guy known to mankind. grin
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2012
Wizee: Guy is there any sign she wants a relationship? Or u guys shld enjoy d moment as it last. Hw many days u guyz meet n u guyz kissed! Nxt tym is bleeping!!

She wants a relationship... It's attraction, bro.. grin
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by geniuspaul(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2012
@poster
woooo..are u not the same guy that created a thread on love based on ur experience...'love is an enslavement of the sub concious mind','love is mental slavery','ur heart is larger than life' and so on....u wrote all that stuff barely two months ago,april to be precise,only for u to create another thread and start writing about a relationship u are contemplating on...and dont bother asking me how i knew the precise month...i just love the write-up
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 24, 2012
geniuspaul: @poster
woooo..are u not the same guy that created a thread on love based on ur experience...'love is an enslavement of the sub concious mind','love is mental slavery','ur heart is larger than life' and so on....u wrote all that stuff barely two months ago,april to be precise,only for u to create another thread and start writing about a relationship u are contemplating on...and dont bother asking me how i knew the precise month...i just love the write-up

Yeah, I know brother.. I'm not falling in love with the chic, I just like her for who she's.. Love isn't in my dictionary, brother. grin
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 3:52am On May 25, 2012
shymmex:

How do you pass exams?? You're probably the laziest ekiti guy known to mankind. grin
You think so? Well my course does not require me to read essay, they are more of equations and the application of those equations.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 3:56am On May 25, 2012
First it was Reality and his "fat" girlfriend,
Now it's you and a Kim K chic.

You guys should really go and find a GF off of NL and stop lying to us. Mynd_44 is with me on this one.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 4:00am On May 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
First it was Reality and his "fat" girlfriend,
Now it's you and a Kim K chic.

You guys should really go and find a GF off of NL and stop lying to us. Mynd_44 is with me on this one.
wait a minute, I have not even read the darned post now can I support you? Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 4:01am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
wait a minute, I have not even read the darned post now can I support you? Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory

You're now getting it.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by mykali(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2012
smh...so i read the darned post and came up with this conclusion:

you are a ho[b]r[/b]ny guy who needs to do some justice to that horniness
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 5:12am On May 25, 2012
mykali: smh...so i read the darned post and came up with this conclusion:

you are a ho[b]r[/b]ny guy who needs to do some justice to that horniness
Thank God I did not read it
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 5:14am On May 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're now getting it.
Hmmm
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by embee3(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2012
Onegai: Dude, you're in Lust. Make it clear beyond a shadow of doubt to her "Hey, I'm not ready for a serious relationship, I swear I mean this (because we women will start wondering how to make you change your mind), so if you're down with something casual, I swear I mean casual, sure". Feel free to smile lotsa times while saying this. Guys assume women will kill them if they know the truth, then wonder why the babe got serious about them when they didn't make things very very clear in the beginning. Trust me, a lot of girls date casually too. She'll appreciate your honesty.

Yeah right!!!! You say that to the guys that have not experience a woman's venom. I got my own share of being honest to a girl. Presently as I respond to this, she doesn't pick my calls or reply my messages anymore. In fact, she even went as far as removing me as a friend from all her social networks. So, that you prefer such honesty, doesn't mean another person wants it.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Onegai(f): 6:09am On May 25, 2012
embee3:

Yeah right!!!! You say that to the guys that have not experience a woman's venom. I got my own share of being honest to a girl. Presently as I respond to this, she doesn't pick my calls or reply my messages anymore. In fact, she even went as far as removing me as a friend from all her social networks. So, that you prefer such honesty, doesn't mean another person wants it.

Okay, so you should have told her "I really like you and want a longterm thingie with you, infact marriage dey on the cards" when you just wanna bleep, shey? Then wonder why she went to Okija shrine with your name later after you lied to her. Tell the truth: my friends used to date guys casually (especially when they were younger), and they knew nothing was gonna happen because of tribe/religion/culture/distance/whatever. They still enjoyed the moment.
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 7:26am On May 25, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2012
Interesting...
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by cindyrella(f): 8:41am On May 25, 2012
bennyraz: i'm following o grin

Wait for me I am followin u
Re: Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? by Mynd44: 9:22am On May 25, 2012
cindyrella:

Wait for me I am followin u
Is this twitter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? / Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card / Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.