Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company (24749 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Experience Working For A One Man Business / My Experience Working For A One Man Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
Apart from concerns on the part of the employers themselves. I'd say tell your friend not to give 2 phucks about debtor's curses (if that's a concern for him)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Anon4: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
iamyemiakins:
You want make dem collect wotowoto abi after exposing themselves abi? cheesy
I tired o. grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by curiobling: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
They offered me 500k, I'm currently in dubai, left Nigeria since 2018 and my known sim offline only visit once in a year. Should I take and not pay back what's the pro and con. Though I'm a regular user with good records. I usually pay back before due dat

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Lovelife433(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Tell ur friend not to try it. Nigerians are not happy now.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
i have just insulted one stupid lady that called me from Lcredit.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Baileyz101(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
I worked at LCredit in 2020, also owned by a Chinese. We were allowed to go any length during the phone conversation just to make sure the money is recovered. The pay plus the commission was quite good. As long as you are recovering debt, then you have no issues. My advice to your friend is to stay clear of insulting the debtors except those that fire him first. I spoke to the customers like a professional customer service representative would do and with the grace of God i was getting the debts back. It was fun sha because you get to hear different types of lies everyday

33 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Naughtysex: 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
alphaconde:
Dont borrow what u cant pay
i hate how borrowers change behaviour when its time to repay debts
Read before you comment next time

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
curiobling:
They offered me 500k, I'm currently in dubai, left Nigeria since 2018 and my known sim offline only visit once in a year. Should I take and not pay back what's the pro and con. Though I'm a regular user with good records. I usually pay back before due dat
take and japa pls show me love after u have taken

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by QuinModah(f): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
olaric:
Hi Nairalanders, can you please share what it looks like working in a Loan Shark company? A friend of mine just got this call to work with one of them, and he doesn't seem convinced especially with some of the tales of woes he has heard from how Chinese mount pressure on their staff. Please this is urgent as he needs to take a decision. The company owns loads of apps on the Play Store, and he needs your advice. Thanks in advance.
tell him not to work there

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Tell your friend to first go and guard himself spiritually or traditionally against curses from angry Nigerian debtors cool
debtors curses can't work na. They are owning already. Their curses can return to them self.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Princedapace(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
Make una dey learn tech skill to avoid all these wahala grin

Check out my thread, enroll, commit to learning and u won't regret it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6867341/learn-these-tech-it-skills

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2022
QuinModah:
tell him not to work there
why. He should remain jobless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Dumte(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
Anyone who recommended that job to you is an enemy of your progress. If only you can see curses waiting for you, my brother, you go run.

This life no balance. Allow make I light up my weed in peace

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2022
Baileyz101:
I worked at LCredit in 2020, also owned by a Chinese. We were allowed to go any length during the phone conversation just to make sure the money is recovered. The pay plus the commission was quite good. As long as you are recovering debt, then you have no issues. My advice to your friend is to stay clear of insulting the debtors except those that fire him first. I spoke to the customers like a professional customer service representative would do and with the grace of God i was getting the debts back. It was fun sha because you get to hear different types of lies everyday
LOL. Nice one. You are very wise.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2022
Abba114:
i have just insulted one stupid lady that called me from Lcredit.
LOL. But, if you are owning, pay na. They are doing their work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Acidbath: 3:35pm On May 20, 2022
I don't take loans. angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2022
My advice is that if it is a genuine company; he or she should flow by the code of conducts; otherwise kindly get yourself a good skill and be self employed....... Or better still; save money and JAKPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by dejavubobo1(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
No experience. I blv they ll be getting curses n abuses well. So if the person doesn't blv in superstitions, he/she's good to go.
This ur name. How do u come abt it ?
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Quantized92(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
No idea.

You can make some researches online about loan shark companies.

Are you looking to attain financial freedom and make passive income from working remotely.

Senf me a DM @siggy for robust financial opportunities
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
zenithal:
The proliferation of Loan sharks is one of the bad legacies of Buhari's administration. These loan sharks were almost nonexistent before Buhari came into power. By taking loan every month as the president, Buhari promoted the act of taking loan in Nigeria. Today many Nigerians are burdened by the massive amount of debt they own, with some even contemplating suicide.
honestly.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by okenwaa(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
Tokyo vice pro max
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by ABokoba: 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Hismahill: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
My experience is with Easy buy,I was sacked two weeks to my wedding without any genuine reason,the reason they gave was that no case for our region to treat and they can only retain us if we can move to Lagos to work with the same salary without provision for house or anything.instead of doing Honey moon after wedding I was just at home jobless and depressed, but thank God for the wife God gave me,she always support and encourage me through out the trying moment.
My advice is that ur friend should have plan B cos most Chinese company can sack u anytime irrelevant of the post u hold,they payment is base on the service u render to the company,they have basic salary for all employee in the same level but different bonus which is calculated base on the income u generated for the company at the end of the month.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
TheirFADA:
Tell your friend not to accept the job
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people. If u like, threaten to report them to police, they won't still pay back

If those you approve their loans refuses to pay back, you'll pay with your salary

If you choose to defame them, just say bye bye to the money, they are no longer scared of Defamation

Even me, i get at least 2 to 3 messages from these loan sharks every week to report my friend who has refused to pay back, the thing no freak me again

In summary
If your friend accepts the job, it'll end in tears
those people taking loans from LS, are trying. I can't imagine myself. I'd rather take loan from my bank.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jamesz12: 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
Tonytonex:
why. He should remain jobless?

Is that the only job in the whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by dontrulee: 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
Many people take loan without paying back and these loan sharks derive joy in defaming people. Na people wey no get reputation go benefit from loan sharks cos dey no go fear defamation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Kcdojoto(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
Baileyz101:
It's people like you I always quick to pay back, the manner of approach matters, I borrowed the money yes and I had not said that I will not pay all of a sudden you starts receiving calls from people telling you that somebody call him that I took a loan and refused to pay even when the due day has not ended.
They will tell you that once is 2pm you are already defaulted that kind of attitude annoys me, then my next reply to anybody that calls me in respect of the loan is "go and collect your money from the people you called" then next thing they will do is they will start blackmailing you, sending messages to random people on how you are a wanted criminal that wants to runaway with company's money bla bla bla, once I see that one is bye bye to money.
Though I will later pay oo, but it has to be after some weeks when their mind must have calm down after so many threats when they see that you're not moved by their threats they will now calm down and start begging you to be paying small small.
And one thing is for sure those accumulated interest I don't pay, I only pay my principle and that's it.
Gently approach leads to urgent response, you threaten me, forget the money, because I did not force you to borrow me money neither did I threaten you and I did not say that I won't pay, it's just simple give till 6pm or please tomorrow and the next you will hear is " look Mr. ...... if I don't see your money by 12noon I will some of your contacts" my response will be like is it not today that I'm supposed to pay back? Why all these threats and trust me some of them actually call your contacts in the evening and I will be like, GO AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE YOU CALLED

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
Baileyz101:

My sister the lies dey tire person!

These people will tell you lies that will insult your intelligence in every way possible!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2022
Abba114:
take and japa pls show me love after u have taken

You are evil and will never progress since you have no scruples about spoiling another person's business!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
Jamesz12:

Is that the only job in the whole Nigeria
okay. No sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is A 'good' Salary In Nigerian Private Sector Employment / What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.