Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It (7657 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by SensualMan: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Nigerians trust u sir! No drug or substance abuse are found in ur system. You are good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Favour70000: 11:35am On May 20, 2022
Have you observed that most of the states he's visiting at least 70% he has a legacy there?
How many aspirants have that?
It's either the project is on and the people wud want continuity or the project is completed.
Even the south west has been a major beneficiary of the minister. They benefited rail and the lekki deep sea port.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by waldigit: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:

https://asphericnews.com/2022/05/19/i-know-the-problem-of-nigeria-i-will-deal-with-it-amaechi-to-niger-state-governor-apc-delegates/
So you have the solution all these while and you didn't share it with your Oga at the top. You very selfishly wicked.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Enyimbamercedes: 11:38am On May 20, 2022
You know the problem but you didnt share the solution with Buhari instead you waited 8 years so that you can become president to solve it

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by redcliff: 11:41am On May 20, 2022
tell us the problem and how you will deal with it.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by elisho: 11:42am On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:
More Pictures:

Meanwhile, those in Rivers State would recall with nostalgia how Amaechi fought insecurity in Rivers State, and how he brought Economic prosperity and Infrastructural development as Governor.

He has the experience and the charisma to deliver!
closing court for one yar players of sharks and dorfen sleping in front of govment house not paying timariv for months
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Bentalent: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
This is the time politicians turn into motivational speakers, telling us how they drank garri, eat groundnut or kulikuli, eat corn with children on the streets, bath with dirty water together with the poor, etc. After they win, the poor won't see them again.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Pastorsmile: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
We believe in you sir. We believe in Peter. We believe in Osinbajo. The rest, we do not and will never believe in.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by vRendoh(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2022
If all the President exco men and party Chieftains wanting to be the next president suddenly have answer to our problems, it is either they are not telling the President or the President is bad and refused to do as advised
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Favour70000: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Minister of the decade. Pdp's pride as Governor,his legacy as speaker speaks volume.
He's a man who anything he touches turns to gold. He can't be in a section and it is dormant. The ministry of transportation was dormant before him,but look at wat we have now. All agencies under him are performing right now. Maritime,NPA,NRC. He never minister with the vision of linking Nigeria by rail and creating standard ports. The first stage of the job being Lagos ibadan(first rail to start and completed by an administration) warri itakpe(38 yrs abandoned) Abuja kaduna completed(wasn't abandoned cos of politics) and the second stage is PH maiduguri, Kano kaduna, Lagos Kano, Lagos Calabar. Of which 3 out of this project has started already. For ports, the lekki deep sea port is at 80%, Bonny sea port is ongoing. He's an achiever.
In looking at this achievement also note that there was covid which took time away from us(1yr plus) and yet he achieved all this.
Man2utd:
Nigeria still has a problem you know even with your party in power. You will be worst than Buhari. "Failure"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by AprokoGirl: 11:57am On May 20, 2022
lonelydora:
Amaechi, stop capping carelessly! If not, you go collect wotowoto when you lap ama.

Even a toddler knows the problem of Nigeria.

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by kingyakos: 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Brown skin girlz grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Testimony1988(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2022
So who will they vote for, they are confused people.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Testimony1988(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Brown skin girlz grin cheesy
hmmmm.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mars16(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:

Where you in Rivers State when he was Governor? Ask Rivers people. Don't just be hating for no serious reason
Exactly ask Rivers people for testimonies and is true, I'm a Rivers person, I don't know if he entered the bush with security operatives but is true criminality in Rivers State reduced to minimum during Amaechi tenure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by gaby(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
And you couldn't reveal the expo to the mannequin so he can deal with the myriads of problems in the country for 8 whole years?

Idiots
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Gozac: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Baawaa:
Amaechi cannot win primary election talkless of winning general election,so he should tell buhari the solution now or he keep his mouth forever
Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria now
He has the experience, competence, energy, character and capacity to govern
He has done it in various capacities in time past
As a detribalised Nigerian he remains the unity candidate for a strong united Nigeria
Forward with Courage, Victory is sure!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by searchlight: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Baawaa:
Amaechi cannot win primary election talkless of winning general election,so he should tell buhari the solution now or he keep his mouth forever
Same way Tinubu and Osinbajo can never be president of Nigeria they can reveal all their experiences to Buhari now after all na the same people.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by maxzzo1(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:
More Pictures:

Meanwhile, those in Rivers State would recall with nostalgia how Amaechi fought insecurity in Rivers State, and how he brought Economic prosperity and Infrastructural development as Governor.

He has the experience and the charisma to deliver!
Taa sharap der which insecurity did he fight?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Foolishbuhari: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
Like how Buhari dealt with it abi? These fools ought to be stoned
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Gozac: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
Favour70000:
Minister of the decade. Pdp's pride as Governor,his legacy as speaker speaks volume.
He's a man who anything he touches turns to gold. He can't be in a section and it is dormant. The ministry of transportation was dormant before him,but look at wat we have now. All agencies under him are performing right now. Maritime,NPA,NRC. He never minister with the vision of linking Nigeria by rail and creating standard ports. The first stage of the job being Lagos ibadan(first rail to start and completed by an administration) warri itakpe(38 yrs abandoned) Abuja kaduna completed(wasn't abandoned cos of politics) and the second stage is PH maiduguri, Kano kaduna, Lagos Kano, Lagos Calabar. Of which 3 out of this project has started already. For ports, the lekki deep sea port is at 80%, Bonny sea port is ongoing. He's an achiever.
In looking at this achievement also note that there was covid which took time away from us(1yr plus) and yet he achieved all this.
Amaechi is the most qualified and experienced among the lots jostling for president
If emerges as the flag bearer he is certainly going to win the general elections
His achievements speak volume for him
Your submission about Amaechi is very correct
He's very energetic and passionate about a united Nigeria no wonder he once talked about abolition of state of origin and be replaced wt state of birth

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Gozac: 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
freshkpomo:
this same idiot said he is not contesting and anyone who wants to sponsor his ambition should give him the money instead..... From all the names I have seen, we will still end up with a bad leader in 2023..
Stale news bro, peace loving Nigerians nudged him to enter the rest and he remains the best among the lots contesting for president
His achievements speak volume for him
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by highness25(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:

Where you in Rivers State when he was Governor? Ask Rivers people. Don't just be hating for no serious reason
Yes, I'm from Rivers State. Amaechi was still Governor in 2015 when Don wanny slaughtered innocent people coming from cross over night. Amaechi was Governor when a man was murdered with his pregnant wife in Omoku
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Gozac: 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Neither Amechi, Osibanjo not Tinubu will emerge as APC presidential candidate.

This I have seen.
You just confirmed what your moniker says you are: ' false prophet '
Amaechi will win the presidential primaries
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Radical goat in deed..
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Gozac: 12:46pm On May 20, 2022
Amaechi is a detribalised Nigerian, sincere to a fault as fellow politicians attest to it.
Though I am not from his state, I have uncle's and aunty who are working in the Rivers State civil service, they have not suffered any discrimination when he was there. My younger cousin was equally employed during Amaechi tenure in Rivers Civil Service
He is full of energy and passionate about a better Nigeria
As the most acceptable candidate through out Nigeria, he remains the unity candidate for one, stronger united Nigeria
-- Forward With Courage, Victoria Ascerta
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by OyinO: 12:47pm On May 20, 2022
Yeah, the gullible Nigerians religiously brainwashed beyond recovery will believe you.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
ROTIMI u will fail this election except U wear security vest grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Elyonwings: 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
Typical of Nigerian politicians, talking is cheap. Everyone of them know the problems just as every Nigerian knows. It's glaringly obvious to our face. I think knowing the problems is not enough as understanding them and having the right solutions. Having the right solutions is as good as nothing if there is no will power to execute them in an enabling environment. No solution is achievable without peace. There may not be peace until will tackle and resolve our differences which are very hydraheaded.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by crackhouse(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
Madness. Buhari said the same thing 8yrs ago and u are part of his government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Warns Ministers To Cooperate With Okonjo-iweala Or Get Sacked / Lagos Lawmakers Demand Resignation Of Aviation Minister / My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.