Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It (7655 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mozegee: 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
Baawaa:
Amaechi cannot win primary election talkless of winning general election,so he should tell buhari the solution now or he keep his mouth forever
oga it will clear your eyes,soon you will know the annointed candidate of Buhari.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mina79(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
Yes you know the problem, you are part of it.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Lama70(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
And what is that thing that you couldn't tell Buhari since 2015, that made us suffer like this?

Abi have you not been part and parcel of this government since?

You self wan disguise, abi?

Anyway, how much you carry come?!
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by adebayo987: 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
JasonEkanem:

https://asphericnews.com/2022/05/19/i-know-the-problem-of-nigeria-i-will-deal-with-it-amaechi-to-niger-state-governor-apc-delegates/
may you be president... Indeed, i've learnt from your campeign! You're actually not selling yourself and dressing in other cultures is a sign of humility... Amaechi, I stand with you. I may not be in the APC primaries to vote for you but i will definitely be on the ballot box to vote for you via BVAS only though, because i know our people and our people know me.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by onuman: 1:36pm On May 20, 2022
AMAECHI SELLING LIES TO THE UNITIATED.

Truth is:

In order to entrench equity and peaceful coexistence among the peoples of the regions of Nigeria, politicians established the principle of zoning/rotating the seat of president among the regions of the country since 1999.
But here is Rotimi Amaechi flouting the zoning principles as he aspires to succeed President Buhari, whereas he is from the SS that produced GEJ as president a shortwhile ago. In other words, Amaechi and those other southern presidential aspirants don't see any of the SE Igbo presidential aspirants now as capable of presiding over Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mayany(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2022
RCA will definitely fight insecurity and work to boost the Economy but the guy na brilliant thief thou I think it prefer him to others in the race
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Unperturbed2022: 2:14pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm....He will come second position in the race.
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mikolo70(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2022
SensualMan:
We Trust u Dan Amana!
Even Yorubas trust u 100%

You are experienced and an astute Administrator par excellence.

5 million kaduna votes in the bag already, same with the whole Northern states, Mop up of the whole South South, All Southeast votes guaranteed. You are going to win this election without the inconsequential South West.
Amaechi doesn't need Yoruba votes and I will say it here again and again. Yorubas are inconsequential in this 2023 election and after the elections, we will put them where they belong or send them on exile to Benin Republic.

Sai Amaechi!!!

Tinubu: South East and South South cannot reap where they did not sow. I formed this party.

Amaechi
Put Yoruba where? Go and ask GEJ wetin happen when he shake small yansh... Lmao!
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Allisgud: 2:32pm On May 20, 2022
Yeye man wey focus on train only for almost 8 yrs refurbished newly painted train,who cannot give solution on transportation problem, wike is the solution to Nigeria problem
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Euegene100001: 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
Get out abeg
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Mikolo70(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
Stop wasting your time Bro Amaechi......
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by drololaaof: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
You are a liar ,can you remove the inherent thought of the fulanis that they must be the leaders? Can you change the mind of adherents who believe that killing is justifiable for what they thought an Insult to their prophet?
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by freshkpomo(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
Gozac:

Stale news bro, peace loving Nigerians nudged him to enter the rest and he remains the best among the lots contesting for president
His achievements speak volume for him
list achievements please before thunder fire you and all your APC zombies...
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by HRMK: 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
A MAN THAT CANT WIN HIS WARD IN 2019 ELECTIONS WANTS TO WIN PRESIDENCY IN 2023!NAWA OOOH!!
Re: Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It by Man2utd(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2022
The big question is, was Buhari a failure?
Favour70000:
Minister of the decade. Pdp's pride as Governor,his legacy as speaker speaks volume.
He's a man who anything he touches turns to gold. He can't be in a section and it is dormant. The ministry of transportation was dormant before him,but look at wat we have now. All agencies under him are performing right now. Maritime,NPA,NRC. He never minister with the vision of linking Nigeria by rail and creating standard ports. The first stage of the job being Lagos ibadan(first rail to start and completed by an administration) warri itakpe(38 yrs abandoned) Abuja kaduna completed(wasn't abandoned cos of politics) and the second stage is PH maiduguri, Kano kaduna, Lagos Kano, Lagos Calabar. Of which 3 out of this project has started already. For ports, the lekki deep sea port is at 80%, Bonny sea port is ongoing. He's an achiever.
In looking at this achievement also note that there was covid which took time away from us(1yr plus) and yet he achieved all this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? / Fayemi: 57 Garlands For A Bridge Builder - Oyebode Praise Fayemi On His Birthday / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.