Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (36604 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by cyprex: 7:47pm On May 21, 2022
Destiny bro
Leave him to his fate
Your friend is destined to go that route
There are things you cannot change
No matter how you try
Just wish him well, stay by the side and watch him go, going and eventually gone.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Ravenbeast1(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2022
Your friend is an idiot..
You should beat him.

But jokes apart, he's an idiot and should be beaten.

I'll advise you though, if he's not under any spell, let the Fool be, him eye Go clear Later.

If your friend goes after the boy she loves to inflict any injuries on him, then your friend should be severely beaten and injured because he's a fool.

As for you,
I was in a similar situation.
A simp
A girl who doesn't love him and me advising my SIMPle friend.

Las las he lost the girl and it put a dent on our friendship till now.
So you gotta be careful, such situations can cost you your friendship
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Funkybabee(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Pray for him cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Sukkyy2010: 8:18pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
You've spent 24 days & 22 hours on Nairaland
You registered this year January 02 -2022. How did you achieve such number of days within such frequency. It shows how jobless and busybody type you're why won't you open your stinking mind to imagine and type this nonsense.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Pimine: 8:24pm On May 21, 2022
chatinent:
You or your friend.
Aswearugaaad

Each time someone asks for help, you immediately allege that they're the person they're seeking help for. I guess you think it's cool, but it's actually annoying.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jennyclay(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

You've spent 24 days & 22 hours on Nairaland
You registered this year January 02 -2022. How did you achieve such number of days within such frequency. It shows how jobless and busybody type you're why won't you open your stinking mind to imagine and type this nonsense.
Oga, is it your frequency?

Were you the one who bought me the phone and data I'm using?

Is it your precious time I'm using to login nairaland??

You that you've been using your time effectively and efficiently have you bought a common bicycle??

Broke man!
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Allisgud: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
To those boys wey dey suck toto u see the reparcution
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Wizmj4real(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.
All pleas to my guy to free this girl has fallen on deaf ears.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Is there anything I can do to help him abeg.

Can I ask u something?

Is this your guy's first ever relationship?
If yes then leave him alone until he's cleared of the love. But if no, carry that your guy come make I load am slap from behind to correct his brain.

Tell him money don't buy love
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Sukkyy2010: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You that you've been using your time effectively and efficiently have you bought a common bicycle??

Broke man!
As golddigger you are and excess of riot habit you attributes I swear you'll want to date me if you know my Worth. Asking have I bought a bicycle made me burst in laughter.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Leave them alone they are adults
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jennyclay(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

As golddigger you are and excess of riot habit you attributes I swear you'll want to date me if you know my Worth. Asking have I bought a bicycle made me burst in laughter.
"Empty barrel makes the most noise"

Please carry your net worth and go date ladies of your kind okay!

Bye! Mtchhheeewwww
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Doctortest: 8:56pm On May 21, 2022
If I tell u my story u won’t believe do not save the mugu
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2022
E be things... grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by pharmaking: 9:56pm On May 21, 2022
Save yourself first.

You no get job?

Why u poke long nose like this on top girl friend matter.

I tot you will refer to his wife.

People get energy sha.

Please back to important event.

Who dey lead for APC primaries' online polls?

Na that one matter to me.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by richidinho(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat his money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!

Come and chop my own, I'm exactly like him grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by tightpussy156: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
@OP ur friend is a big MAGA,MUMU,SIMP.just live him tohis fate.he eyes go soon clear after the BITCH don stab am finish face me face.BITCH busy sharing the pussy comunity by community.A girl you spend money on they Bleep another PENIS free.BITCHES arent loyal.Some are ready to Bleep dog for money
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Venekconsultt: 11:15pm On May 21, 2022
a wise man once said; there are two things you can't direct a man on how to go; WOMAN and MONEY
I leave the floor for my elders
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by dochenaj: 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
Wrong title only aimed at painting women in a bad light.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Olagoods1: 12:46am On May 22, 2022
Supreme145:

. Mr man that man go soon wise though he might not be simple but the girl has manipulated him and he has Fall in love this is the solution .. plan and take that your friend to ashewo house but no tell am say na ashwo house u dey go . Tell him make he carry 15k. You go just manipulate him make he enter 7 different room make he compare thight and elastic pussy. With 10k he go go Bleep 7 different girls and carry the one with thight pussy overnight. Tested and trusted .By next day your Friend simple will end that girlfriend will look like shit, animal and ugly ass.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2022
Supreme145:

Try and give your friend sniper pls.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Olumaeme: 1:32am On May 22, 2022
You can't help people like this.
The best way is for them to learn themselves.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by imagrg(m): 5:01am On May 22, 2022
E don suck breast milk and has a strong bond to the lady like children do.
It's love not Simping..methinks.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Nobody: 5:17am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat his money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
idiot
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by JesusDWay(m): 5:26am On May 22, 2022
Supreme145:

He will learn his lesson when the girl finally leaves him high and dry. These are the type of men who think whatever they want must be theirs, as if a woman doesn't have a right to what she wants. His eye will soon open
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Jack005(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2022
Doctortest:
If I tell u my story u won’t believe do not save the mugu
Say it baba.. So that idiots like the friend of the Op can maybe learn.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Caseless: 7:12am On May 22, 2022
Supreme145:

Your guy is a mumu man
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Rexymania(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2022
Since she has told him to leave, I don't think she's manipulating him na
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Boomboost(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2022
Supreme145:

Only another woman can cure a man's obsession of some other.

Words don't work here, so if you are willing to spend, pay another attractive woman to pay him attention and treat him better. When he starts falling, she ghosts him as the contract is over. He'll have gotten over the first and become more aware of the machinations of women. Love has a formula and it's in action.

Maybe get him "the Art of seduction" audiobook or some other material so he can understand human relations better.

Lastly, have audio recorded evidence so this contract lover doesn't become his new leech.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Obakoolex(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wao if that pic is you.... you're so beautiful
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by obaaderemi: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke man!
grin I was wondering too why he had to start browsing about another person's time online. Must be very jobless.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by obaaderemi: 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Boomboost:

Only another woman can cure a man's obsession of some other.

Words don't work here, so if you are willing to spend, pay another attractive woman to pay him attention and treat him better. When he starts falling, she ghosts him as the contract is over. He'll have gotten over the first and become more aware of the machinations of women. Love has a formula and it's in action.

Maybe get him "the Art of seduction" audiobook or some other material so he can understand human relations better.

Lastly, have audio recorded evidence so this contract lover doesn't become his new leech.
I was about to tell him the same thing.
You know one thing I've discovered about relationships: once you start fvcking another person, you begin to forget about the one you are agonising over. Beauty is not even relevant in that law.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
Joke not thyself with simps... For when the chips are down , he would betray you to please her and the people in Gaza would stone you to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.