Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (36603 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by abuhusna1: 4:33pm On May 21, 2022
chatinent:
You or your friend.
Help him get a new girlfriend and the rest will be history.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, free ur guy. Allow him to Simp. With time, him eye go clear.
Hahahhahahaha what is this you just posted
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Slynation(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
Cashio:
stay away from his friend just so he doesn't influence him to start being a pussy pleaser?
You sef nor wise.
So if I have a correct guy who we flow so well, I should cut him off simply because he chose to spend his own money stupidly? Not like he stole to do that, or he is a ritualist.
You sef think am if e sweet you. Abi anybody wey get data go begin type rubbish
No correct guy anywhere can try such rubbish... unless your own version of correct guy means mumu
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by 4richminds(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2022
Let your guy stupidity continue. As long your guy refuses to learn easily, allow him to learn in a hard way. Allow the girlfriend to keep flexing your guy money... You can work with her to flex your guy money together.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On May 21, 2022
AfroKnight:
Your guy has attached his ego to the success or failure of this relationship. He simply cannot believe there is a girl in this world who would not want to be with him. grin

He has put himself on a pedestal and, deep down, he is ashamed to give up.

Don’t stop warning him but do it in a respectful manner so you don’t lose your friendship. It is a pity he has set himself up like this. The girl is not to blame anymore cos she has tried.

I just hope she’s safe cos your guy may turn out to be a psycho when he finally realises he has wasted his life chasing her.

Nice, fresh perspective.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Slynation(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.
All pleas to my guy to free this girl has fallen on deaf ears.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Is there anything I can do to help him abeg.

That other guy is a real nigga using the stupid approach for the guy...when a girl meets a real man, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to save her, and Offcourse your friend is a simp with money...

I advise you free your friend until he learns the hardway, but trust me if he tries to attacks that other guy, they go put am for e body wotowoto...
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by hope4nigeria(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

you topic is wrong considering the content of your post, the girl is innocent why are you calling her manipulative woman, she even told your mumu friend she's in love with someone else. You can't do anything about this matter oh, when the girl Carry another man Belle, then your friend eye go clear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AlphaTaikun: 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It appears as though your friend has an obsessive personality as what you describe reads more like he is obsessed with a gal who no longer desires him. You can introduce him to a mental health counselor to help dig down to finding the trauma behind the obsession. Other than that, there is really not much else that can be done than to let your friend continue down this path until he decides to let go of the object of his obsession. undecided
Nice perspectives, but...

It's as a result of the effect of "dopamine" on the human brain which causes people to do very stupid things in the presence of someone they are attracted
to. Lol.

The dopamine effect on the dude will eventually wear off and he'll learn some punishing lessons as well.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On May 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Nice perspectives, but...
It's as a result of the effect of "dopamine" on the human brain which causes people to do very stupid things in the presence of someone they are attracted
to. Lol.
The dopamine effect on the dude will eventually wear off and he'll learn some punishing lessons as well.
I don't believe dopamine is to blame here since this his friend's actions seem behavioral rather than chemical induced. A dopamine high is not linked directly to obsessive behavior. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Aklee4994(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
Some have food but there can’t eat
Some have eye but there can’t see
Some have brain but there can’t think
Some have money but there can’t give
Some can give but there as NO money
Your guy get money come still Dey give...
Giver’s never LACK

Decision is what differentiates a MAN from a BOY.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Tzar(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2022
Oga, you are the one that needs help. You need to mind your business!!!
You have done your part by letting him know his foolishness. Just keep your records of trying to rescue him. Fools like your friend come out of their hypnosis & claim nobody was there to rescue them.
Some simps deserve to learn the hard way. Your friend is one of those idiots.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AlphaTaikun: 4:59pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

You did well by looking out for the dude's interests.

Time for you to step aside.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by prophetfire: 5:00pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Give him ten hot slaps. Five on each side of the face. It will reset his brain.
Dem don cook give your friend, im com chop. Dem don rub am power for preeq.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Commenthin: 5:04pm On May 21, 2022
The police should be looking for you as we speak because you're not concern but jealous of the amount of money been spent on the girl rather than you, the male friend.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by eyinjuege: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
Your friend needs to learn a very valuable lesson. He's not always going to get everything he wants.
He needs to get some self worth, and know he deserves better.
To be honest, he is harassing the girl in question. She's told him she doesn't want the relationship and he's continued disturbing her.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AlphaTaikun: 5:31pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe dopamine is to blame here since this his friend's actions seem behavioral rather than chemical induced. I mean not everyone who experienced a dopamine high acts out obsessively. undecided
@Kobojunkie
We all have different body biochemistries and levels of
tolerance... based on genetics.

Self-awareness is also key in
extricating ourselves when one
partner ditches the other.

However the subconscious fear
of "emotional pain" could also be
making him to live in denial of
the fact that the gal doesn't love
him despite the fact that he has
money to spend on her.

You do have a valid point about
personal behavioral inducement being a factor in the annoying behavior of the dude despite loads of red flags! Eeeew!
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Bbbw: 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
He will wake up one day when he goes broke
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Fadafada231(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

I never knew some people can be this foolish and stupid for the sake of love, chai. That ur guy need deliverance. Wtf
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by folks4luv(f): 6:02pm On May 21, 2022
So, you are yet to explain how this woman is manipulative o. You said she told your friend she is not interested in him, your friend won't let her go but somehow, it's her fault?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

SACRIFICE your relationship with the guy by letting him know that you are ready to stop being friends with him if he does not stop disrespecting himself by throwing away his precious love on a disinterested girl. Then give him time, when the 'relationship' collapses completely he will come back.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by segcymoor(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2022
pansophist:
Salvation is a personal journey. Leave him, let him learn his lessons, only then he won't repeat it again because he has been there and knows that place well. Or else, you risk being an asunder in his eyes. Since she is manipulative and controls your friend's mumu button, she could frame you up as the reason for their problem, and he will agree because he can't think straight.

I know how painful it could be to watch a friend being slaughtered in the hands of a contentious woman, but protecting your friend from the problem is not a solution, but to let him go through it and find his strength. Men that simp the hardest tends to be men that are super aware, but it's only after that pain it will happen. So just feign disinterest.

Guy.. you didn't disappoint me...I do see some of your comments

Trust me... you have the clue about some secret of this mystery life
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by pansophist(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2022
segcymoor:

Guy.. you didn't disappoint me...I do see some of your comments

Trust me... you have the clue about some secret of this mystery life

See as you de whine my head. I no get money to do give away lol grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by usbcable(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
Cutehector:
Urm, your guy is the one manipulating himself...

Useless thread..mchew.

Very useless thread and stupid topic

I dont understand how the girl is the one manipulating an idiot of a friend he has.

Girl has told his stupid friend to leave but no he refused. Na this kind people dey accuse women wrongly when husbands die young and call the woman a witch

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by finishmatter: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Report him to his family.
Let them investigate what is wrong with the dude.

Sth is wrong somewhere n the guy needs help

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by finishmatter: 7:12pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Report him to his family.
Let them investigate what is wrong with the dude.

Sth is wrong somewhere n the guy needs help
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by mkpurumma090(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
Only the slap of Bianca can reset his medora
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by mkpurumma090(f): 7:16pm On May 21, 2022
Only the slap of Bianca can reset his medora...
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2022
From an angle of experience let him count his losses and move on. I think there is a trauma he has experienced before that triggered this obsession. When I experienced mine it was due to the fear of being a failure. so it was pushing me to still see if i can win her back and it was making me more stupid that ever and the lady in question knew about that trauma and was taking advantage of it against me
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Enny2013(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2022
Cha! I really pity d man.
He's in luv.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by premierlead: 7:42pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!

You this guy need to use your head and stop using that innocent girl's picture on that profile you call yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.