Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (36409 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by marsup: 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
A brain resetting slap should fix it grin
If the girl is serious about leaving your friend, she knows what to do.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by BigYash: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
Let him be. He will learn by experience. Them go soon turn you to enemy of progress, if you fail to mind your business ..
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Electrochemistry(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
If she doesn't love him she should stop accepting whatever he offers. That's if she doesn't want trouble. A lot is happening in the country now and so to avoid a "had I known" situation such as 'man stabbing his girlfriend to death' and all of that, just turn down whatever he offers. That will erase any hope that he has towards you.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
Let him learn a lesson simple
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by aklion: 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
The question should be does he wanna be saved?
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.
All pleas to my guy to free this girl has fallen on deaf ears.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Is there anything I can do to help him abeg.

Make u gather elders for this guy matter before he becomes RIP
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Kirkman: 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
grin very simple solution really. Go to the nearest plank market in your area and tell them to sell you original 2×2 plank, buy as much as you can. Call your friend and tell him that you need to see him and it's very urgent. Stroll to his house with he 2×2 plank that you just purchased. And my dear brother nack better sense into that skull of his since he has refused to get sense by means of advice. Sometimes a difficult situation like this calls for drastic measures to be taken. What are friends for.

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by ebner70(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
Do u think he wants to be saved?
Abeg free the guy
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Eya poor thing
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by dominique(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2022
How exactly is the woman manipulative? She told your friend to free her that she's no longer interested in him, she stopped being intimate with him meaning she does not want to cheat on her new guy. Is she forcing him in any way to give her gifts? Your friend is fooling himself but it's his ex girlfriend who wants nothing to do with him anymore that you're blaming for it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Mayeldah(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
Premium tears loading...

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
Let time teach and save him
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Ofiadiegwu: 3:26pm On May 21, 2022
Your guy has not learnt the lessons of life yet.

You should allow him, to learn his lesson first. If you push too hard than you've done, you will come to blame yourself later.

Just say the fact to your friend in clear terms and leave him alone.
Experience is the best teacher.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

So, how's the girl Manipulative here?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Lamasta(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
Wonders shall never end in the land cool
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Your friend is a nice man & a great contributor to women development.
His reward is in heaven.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by victons(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Does this still really happen
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Pleasant101: 3:31pm On May 21, 2022
Very simple, add 2 more manipulative women to d already existing ones, then u both sit down ND watch�
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AuroraB(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
Unu afugo na redpillers are jobless, freeloaders cheesy
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by infogenius(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
Op
Please let simping dogs lie.
Hin eye go clear.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by jrusky(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
Manipulative woman Bro those bitch are the real devil infact I don't wish my enemy to enter their trap. They are witch, wizard and wicked Ogbanje combined anyon who has never experienced them won't understand.

Men should be very careful of this particular creature called woman, don't hate them and don't abuse them violently just be smart and safe yourself as a man orelse you are gone.

If you love your friend regardless what led him to the woman bro make sure it's fight to finish, physical, spiritual, mentally infact sciencetifically I mean anyway anyhow just help him he is already in the den of lion.

My childhood friend some year back fell to a trap like this bro we fought a fight to the very logical end before we are able to free him. Can you imagine this bitch was so demonically powerful that a young lady saying it to our face she has kept our friend inside her Pussy and no one can bring him out I mean right to our face bro we brought him out by fire by force....its a long story.

I wish you guys the best. If you truly love him help him.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by afadi2410: 3:35pm On May 21, 2022
I don't understand how she is manipulative

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by ProfessorAlex: 3:35pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

I'll like to talk to this friend of yours, can you arrange it?
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by OmegaAutos: 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!

I'm the friend, contact me asap so i can leave the manipulative babe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Oyerinde16(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
The babe is using reverse psychology to manipulate your friend... In as much as your friend is entrapped in that circle, it very hard to help him, she can even make him hate you... The very moment your guy cut her off, and the money stops coming in, she will quickly come back to beg... IG your guy mistakenly take her back, to come out again will be problem... Maybe your guy de level 4 reserve psychology self...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by IsellSmartTvs: 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
Ur friend thinks he will win u in d end
Let’s just wait and see
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by blessed2share: 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Based on your narrative, you should be asking how to save your friend from himself and his folly, not from the woman. You did not tell us how the woman is manipulating your friend. Abi you dey think say the woman don lock your friend inside bottle (to control his mind) come dey pretend like say her hand no dey?

Please don't call him a simp. Some of us that are SIMPle by nature will not even do some things.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by DrDunamis(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Face your front, I understand that you're kind and caring ooh.
But you can't take panadol for another man's headache cos clearly he enjoys what he's doing. Leave him alone
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Sheedeensen(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
Let him know that " how to give up smoking, is to stop putting all cigarettes in mouth and lighting". Try to convince him in the area of spending too much for her or totally deviate from always letting free flow of oil out of his pocket and watch just weeks if the girl will not come back. If possible find your friend another babe in order to erase the emotional distortion caused by the girl in question. Ire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.