Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (36398 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by sofken: 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
haggai247:
You can not really help save or fix any body if they are not ready to face reality...this is one of the few truth about life and I so resent it.

Dont play big daddy on his hero journey.

Just pray for him come out of the situation
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by SPAMBOX7: 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
Dumb biitch with zero sense of humor grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Enumerator(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
cheesy i tell you
Jack005:
Simping get levels sha.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Ucloaded01: 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

All pleas to my guy to free this girl has fallen on deaf ears.

This has gone beyond simping...make your guy no go kill person daughter o because it written all over him. Love no be by force.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by FireUpNow(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
Let your friend graduate from his simp studies by passing all his core courses.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2022
What I see here is poor ret@rd bastards trying to disturb our peace... you and ur friends are stupid ediot and broke
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Traplord09: 3:48pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Is there anything I can do to help him abeg.

Is her name chioma ....
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Freemasonry: 3:48pm On May 21, 2022
He wants to go and attack someone that did nothing to him because a girl he likes is dating the Guy?
Your friend is the most stupid slowpoke on earth, I swear!
From your account the girl in question has asked him to free her, but no he won't listen.

I pray the day he goes to attack the guy that they cut off his hands or legs .
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by IbekweTony17(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2022
Tell him to open up twitter that's if he doesn't have an account yet, then he should try to be part of shola's space. The space holds every Saturday by 10am.

There I believe he would learn more about self development and why he shouldn't be a simp.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Rickylambert: 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
Misleading headline....
How do you call the girl manipulative?
Ur guy is plain foolish instead.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by toujurs: 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
Your guy is a fool, if he feels him being rich would make a girl loyal to him. Though there are women that would gold diggers actually. But not all women are like that. I don't feel for your guy, because he is one of those foolish men that feels because he has a car and a good apartment he can win a girls heart better than mr b who doesn't have a car and lives in a face me i slap you. She should eat his money very well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Lepon02: 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:
It's not in my nature to bother about people's relationships but this is happening to someone that's like a brother to me. He has been dating a girl for a year now and it's obvious this girl doesn't love him but he won't just give up. He keeps throwing money at her in a bid to win her love.

Things got messier when this girl met a particular guy some months back... This guy happens to live in the compound of my club mate so I know him well. The girl has begged my guy to free her that she's in love with someone else but this guy no gree instead he's planning to attack the innocent guy.

He confided in me that the girl has not let him touch her since she met this other guy, that's over five months now. I once overhead the guy boasting to his friends that he's a redpiller because someone else is taking care of his girlfriend while he does the knacking free of charge. He's even flexing everything that my guy buys for the girl.

My club mate told me that the girl has been with the guy for over one month now, my guy comes to town once a week to see the girl, gets her stuffs and this girl will just go back to the other boy that is even jobless.

My guy is finer and far richer than this new guy, he's planning to start a business for this girl and I've been trying to change his mind to no avail. It's no longer normal, I would've said he's charmed but the girl has begged him to free her but he refused. The guy is even the one flexing the sample of the products he sent her. Everything she has done to drive him has failed so she just relaxed and enjoying the money.

This simping is on another level, it hurts me to see my guy in this kinda situation. I've gotten him picture proofs that the girl is cheating but he won't change his mind. The girl even admitted that she's been having sex with the guy buy he's claiming its a lie and the girl is trying to drive away.

Mind your business.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

wetin concern u. U no get problem sha, if not u for mind ur biz.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Reni1: 3:59pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

I think you should let your friend be, and figure it out himself. There is a saying, Your morning is when you wake up. Until its his morning, i doubt he will get you point.

Also, its possible your friend is yet to discover himself. I mean understand his worth and disconnect it from what others think about him. Personally, I was surprised at the class of babes I got when I moved from Nigeria. Sometime I go reason say, shey na this Ojuelegba boy this fine ajebutter dey trip for. I feel in my case , moving out of my environment changed my mentality a lil bit and I saw that i had options. Husband Material 1 million yards, lol

So guy, let your friend be, give him enough information to make his decision. In addition, when things go bad and he comes to you, try not to become a wizard tellimg him shebi i tell you.

Ire o!
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by ekitimanalways(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Your friend is one hyper mega simp. Do not worry, he will learn eventually in the hard way.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

/

So you are not happy that God has buttered the bread of your clubmate? Someone has to gain. If not your clubmate, it will be another guy.

The only way to save your friend is to pray that he loses his job. Poverty will reformat his brain.

/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Standard10: 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
Nawa oo grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Standard10: 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
ekitimanalways:

Your friend is one hyper mega simp. Do not worry, he will learn eventually in the hard way.
Sure
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
sad make dey not sha put POT/CALABASH on ur head.Awoof Dey purge belle.Biko
Jennyclay:
@Supreme145 your friend is a nice guy. please connect me with this friend of yours. I would like to eat him money too. Who no like better thing? Biko.. Connect me!
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by karmaleon: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
How is the girl the manipulative person? I think he needs to the revived from the claws of his own fo*lishness... Poor girl has done nothing wrong. She has made her own choice.

You also need to mind your business too...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Hier(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Send him link of this post
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Mrexcell(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
Some guys are naturally like that they find it very difficult to accept that they can be rejected by any lady despite all their good looks, intelligence, influence and wealth it's a phycological problem not necessarily foolishness or simping as many nairalanders prefer to call it.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Naustine(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
E fit be say ur guy get pencil gbola...
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by funshint(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
Trust me; there's nothing you can do. His simping has to run it's course before he has sense.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2022
There is nothing you can do, its not in your place to save anybody, let your friend learn for himself, if he is capable of learning. You can only advise and be on your way.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Brightdude007: 4:23pm On May 21, 2022
You have done enough.......let him be...... experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by AmbassadoR100(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
Bro, you have done your part.

Most times in life, bitter experiences teaches us more than timely advice or wisdom. Free the dude... Let him learn his lessons the hard way. Am sure that those kind of lessons are long lasting!
Supreme145:

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by callthefred: 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

Report him to his family and your other friends before he injures the innocent guy and he spends a good part of his life in prison over a public property.
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by bluefilm: 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
Supreme145:

What do you mean by club mate?

Is that a coded way of saying cultist? grin
Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Arthurnna: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
In 2face voice.. "who get ear,make e hear" brotherly,Mind your bizness.. you have done well already!!

Supreme145:

Re: How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2022
Ninejaywon:
You really get "soft" heart for this your guy.
You have done your bits. Leave your guy to his "fate". He will always learn the hard way. grin
Leave the fool he will learn. The same guy that will never help a fellow guy with 5k but will give smelling hole everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.