Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (49964 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by biggz82: 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!

Your Papa fit give your Mama 3k to cook stew?

20 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by LIGHTROOM: 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
You are asking for shawarma and ice cream, what stop you from asking him money to cook in the guys house so that he can also eat.

The guy should just look for girl friend and leave that ashawo for her olosho work.

My opinion

I move

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by akeeng: 7:20pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeahhh. And this is the stupidest o of all redpill takes.
What does ‘stupidest’ even means?

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Foolishness is contagious. The best way to manage foolish people is to avoid them.

Cos they will beat u with experience

5 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ketuojole: 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Then you must be a leech..A pretty one at that..lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by michael1508: 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
I know how to deal with such kind of girls,they are meant to be f.cked and dumped after a month of lovey dovey.
You don't take such kind of girls serious,funny enough,na girls like that plenty for outside these days.
No surprise say the girl wey you just waka pass now dey like that too.
Their almajiri na inbuilt from small,na wetin dem dey teach them for girls guide be that grin grin grin,how to be a Leech

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by elganzar(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
Lol
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
akeeng:
What does ‘stupidest’ even means?

I don't care. I use my own words as I please, so long as you get the context.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by sisisioge: 7:22pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

I cant laugh fa....this one too much! Girl tie paper for dude kiakia. She said she deserves better fa....oga split!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 20, 2022
Basically, this is a marketing/PR stunt for the so-called Magzi Shawarma. All these twitter stories are rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Figger(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2022
All these b1tchies shouting "I can't be with a broke man" will still expect a rich dude to be faithful to them. I can't struggle and when I finally make it u expect me not to carry as many yansh as I want, no way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bmdmix14: 7:22pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

how much dey ur account? U call ur self feminist, wetin u dey find man money for

8 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Collegelove: 7:22pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is one of them.

Shut up and go make your own money.

4 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:23pm On May 20, 2022
Nah party u wan do wey 5k Nor go reach just u and ur man or 1 pikin @ least? I wan invite street to come and dig hole inside ur man pocket in the name of show off?
Jennyclay:

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Positiveme2020: 7:23pm On May 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you. Na man wey go buy am for me remain. grin grin

U sef, u too like wahala?

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by baba4thegehs: 7:23pm On May 20, 2022
Lol

Leeches! Bro abeg run! Make she go find simps!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

that makes both of us. I also hate broke babes who's only hope is to cling on to a man like a leach. I see them as misfortune and honestly, I will rather remain single than date a liability

13 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by kingyakos: 7:27pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
reactions

Among all she mentioned it's only one that i can never do for a girlfriend.
I can't give money to my girlfriend to get her friends a gift, that's nonsense....

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by akeeng: 7:27pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't care. I use my own words as I please, so long as you get the context.
Young lady, calm down. I don’t get the context that’s why I’m asking.

So, will you in your lordship tell me what it means? Thank you

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On May 20, 2022
Hedonini:
Basically, this is a marketing/PR stunt for the so-called Magzi Shawarma. All these twitter stories are rubbish.

Angle!

akeeng:
Young lady, calm down. I don’t get the context that’s why I’m asking.

So, will you in your lordship tell me what it means? Thank you

No.

You're welcome.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2022
biggz82:

Comrade,abeg lower your voice

Your Papa fit give your Mama 3k to cook stew?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by macho44(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!
Leave am, na PM News she be

4 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Funnyhubtv(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
“Knack and dump” but all this boys wouldn’t listen

Onye bombing

6 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Baronnaire: 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

Aren't you senseless like this?

So the reason for being in a relationship is for all your needs to be provided by a man. WOW

The urchin even said "I can't by gifts for my friends" Na wah oh, so you bill your partner to flex your friends...

Shame on you...

Your mates and programmers, affiliate marketers, online retailers, content writers, graphics artists and so on... Going Dutch with their partners at will...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Daneto: 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I read the whole write up

And I must conclude say na her ex spoil her reach like this

Some simp and pussy ass niggarz go just settle down spoil girl just because them nor want lose her

To the extent that she go just spoil beyond repair

Na bcoz olosho de her blood Na make she spoil.If she is independent nd really wants to make something good of d relationship all these nagging no go come up,Abba relationship for turn to hustle again?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Tradegood: 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html

Way to go.
Dear ladies any man that can not prove he can take care of your needs will not take of the kids when they arrive o.
Don't let these red demon pillers test you up and down.

Love gives.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Germi9: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
It was so easy for her to dump him
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Tradegood: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html

Way to go.
Dear ladies any man that can not prove he can take care of your needs will not take of the kids when they arrive o.
Don't let these red demon pillers test you up and down with their fake fake tests.

Love gives.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
You be mumu girl.

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
grin cry grin cry grin cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.