Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (49955 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by winner37(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2022
Am just imagining if all guys were like ,I swear girl for suffer for this life ...

This is why am channeling all my energy, thoughts, focus and concentrating on how to make money first before thinking of having a girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Poetically09: 10:25pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html
quit relationship and have rest of mind biko, lahor, relationship ain't for every one. Lwkmd.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by We4all: 10:35pm On May 20, 2022
michael1508:

What are you saying now sef?
If that is what it is,they should come out and say so now,if na commodity dem body be,e no bad too,we dey game but they should be open with it and not be hiding under we are in a relationship.
They should go to the open market and display themselves there so we can come and bargain and pick anyone of our choice home to do as we wish.
Any time I am tired of the product,I discard it and get a new one.
I don't want to even talk about you yourself as a man that sees sex as the only thing a woman can offer you or only thing you feel a woman can offer you,that's a sign of low self esteem man,do you mean you ain't good enough to be offered other things aside sex?,mind you,sex is a mutual activity.

Lol, first you referred to me as a woman, then as a man who has prioritized sex. Oga, face front cos sex ain’t my thing. Unfortunately, that’s what important to most dudes. So girls are using it to their advantage.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by prophetfire: 10:45pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!
Why do Nigeria girls live like parasites? And they are not ashamed to display their parasitic tendencies. To Nigeria girls, relationship is poverty alleviation program. Na wa.
Can't they work and make money themselves and then consider what a man may give them as gifts she can do without?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2022
If u cant afford common snacks why then get yourself involved in a relationship...relationship is not for secondary sch students..sir take care of yourself first..for now this is a distraction..If u dont have a job learn a trade.. the strength u are wasting on girls use it to improve yourself and thank me later
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Emphatic YES. Take it from me 'cause I know better. grin

But how we go take salvage this *relationship* now that sharwama ati ice cream ti ba je? LMAO.

Love people for who they are not what they are.

A relationship should be based on smtn much deeper than money.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2022
michael1508:

What are you saying now sef?
If that is what it is,they should come out and say so now,if na commodity dem body be,e no bad too,we dey game but they should be open with it and not be hiding under we are in a relationship.
They should go to the open market and display themselves there so we can come and bargain and pick anyone of our choice home to do as we wish.
Any time I am tired of the product,I discard it and get a new one.
I don't want to even talk about you yourself as a man that sees sex as the only thing a woman can offer you or only thing you feel a woman can offer you,that's a sign of low self esteem man,do you mean you ain't good enough to be offered other things aside sex?,mind you,sex is a mutual activity.
all this preaching cuz of common snacks and hair that she will carry for 4 months..I keep telling guys instead of trying to deceive a girl to like poverty work on yourself..na idleness they make woman see person finish..even ur last kid sis fit curse u self..wat a pity..if my sis has such as a boyfriend I will poison her...
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

grin E pele o, Baba Ijo. You look ma eyes finish dey preach this kain thing to me? Watin you take me for sef? Watin be rhe difference between who and what a person is?

Abeg, no make me laugh. Night don reach.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

outside loving people for who they are ,a man should be able to take care of a woman...stop this accent talk..it worked for our fathers cuz they had very large farms..its no longer realistic in dis jet age..check ur bible..u are the man...and this doesn't stop women from huzzling too..wat are guys doing with thier time when some of us are telling God that 24 hrs is not enough and cuz ur girl is a good huzzler doesn't mean the man should fold his hand and be calculating sharing formula on his ogogoro head
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by haggai247: 11:06pm On May 20, 2022
The reason why you just bang cum and go.

Relationship no be poverty alleviation program.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Clash01: 11:07pm On May 20, 2022
Articul8:

I wish I fit give you morethan one like. Looks like what I can do. Please how did it end. I go like know abeg

Honestly she didn't text back. I called her twice the next day and she no pick. Na so the relationship take end.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2022
haggai247:
The reason why you just bang cum and go.

Relationship no be poverty alleviation program.
but it's not like she is demanding...I was expecting to see iPhone
,,,snacks 300 naira,hair 3000 for 4 months,cream 2000 for 4 months..if a man cant afford this for someone u call your girl that person has no biz been in a relationship...he should go and take care of himself...I saw someone shouthing yesterday that he sent his girl 100 recharge card and d girl didn't call him..kids everywhere.it is well
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Caleycashh: 11:10pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
What made you a high standard lady!?... because you put on make-ups and wear trousers!?, makes you look like whorree
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by austinceasar(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:
Forget financial independence. Any male that frowns at spending money on a female he is wooing doesn't really like her.

Man's duty towards his prospective woman is to profess, provide and protect.

Know this and know peace.

Men dey hardly frown at spending on the one they love.

But how girl go dey dictate/outline wetin she wan use money do without considering the guy's pocket...nah only her be the guy loved one, he no get mama or siblings??

Normally, a guy should only spend on a girl when he's going out to enjoy himself too...if a lady wants to eat sharwama, she should invite her boyfriend out and buy for the two of them...nah so relationship suppose dey.

**I bet you most guys won't even want a lady taking them out often, they will take up the responsibility as soon as they are buoyant enough...
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Clash01: 11:13pm On May 20, 2022
osazsky:
outside loving people for who they are ,a man should be able to take care of a woman...stop this accent talk..it worked for our fathers cuz they had very large farms..its no longer realistic in dis jet age..check ur bible..u are the man...and this doesn't stop women from huzzling too..wat are guys doing with thier time when some of us are telling God that 24 hrs is not enough and cuz ur girl is a good huzzler doesn't mean the man should fold his hand and be calculating sharing formula on his ogogoro head

I take pride in taking care of a woman who can afford her basic needs, And If she's too broke for her basic needs, I'll be happy if she ask me to support her on a business or help her get a Job.

1. So if I no ask her out she no go buy soap?

2. If I buy the soap today and e finish who go buy am again?
Mhen you should understand what care really means!

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
its not like she is demanding self...everything she mentioned there is not up to 7k and it will last for 4 months...snacks included...u take a girl out once in 3 months and cant afford common snacks..where una for they see this kind relationship make una tell person abeg..I cant even count the numbers of phone I have bought for all my ex till marriage..I dont think I got anyone for less than 100k..lazy youths everywhere always complaining abt govt..if it's not drugs, its yahoo,,or sex....guys take care of yourself and women will come..ignore him ma

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2022
Clash01:

I take pride in taking care of a woman who can afford her basic needs, And If she's too broke for her basic needs, I'll be happy if she ask me to support her on a business or help her get a Job.

1. So if I no ask her out she no go buy soap?

2. If I buy the soap today and e finish who go buy am again?
Mhen you should understand what care really means!
every man with his kettle..if u cant date a girl cuz she ask u for snacks it's ok,,,same with the girl who cant date a guy that cant afford snacks,,wat do u mean by basic needs..OP never mentioned feeding,clohs rent etc..u met a girl and for 3 months she asked u for snacks u couldn't afford it u run come nairaland to expose her..this is childish
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2022
osazsky:

A man should be able to care for his woman just like a woman should be able to care for her man.

Any woman with u solely because u can provide her needs doesn't love u. she only loves what u can do for her and when u can't she has no reason to stick around abd tolerate ur ass. Let's understand what love actually is.

Magnoliaa:

grin E pele o, Baba Ijo. You look ma eyes finish dey preach this kain thing to me? Watin you take me for sef? Watin be rhe difference between who and what a person is?

Abeg, no make me laugh. Night don reach.

Even if i can buy u a Porsche I will make sure u are not with me just cos of a Porsche. u get my drift? undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

A man should be able to care for his woman just like a woman should be able to care for her man.

Any woman with u solely because u can provide her needs doesn't love u. she only loves what u can do for her and when u can't she has no reason to stick around abd tolerate ur ass. Let's understand what love actually is
OP didn't mention one thing he bought for her in 3 months apart from data...OP should go and work on himself..he has no biz beign in a relationship for now as this is a distraction.. there was no need running to nairaland..its childish
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Caleycashh: 11:24pm On May 20, 2022
Figger:
All these b1tchies shouting "I can't be with a broke man" will still expect a rich dude to be faithful to them. I can't struggle and when I finally make it u expect me not to carry as many yansh as I want, no way.
MY NIGGAR!!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Any woman with u solely because u can provide her needs doesn't love u. she only loves what u can do for her and when u can't she has no reason to stick around abd tolerate ur ass. Let's understand what love actually is.
All this your basic need..oga read d OP.. do u know the meaning of basic needs...

Even if i can buy u a Porsche I will make sure u are not with me just cos of a Porsche. u get my drift? undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Clash01: 11:25pm On May 20, 2022
osazsky:
every man with his kettle..if u cant date a girl cuz she ask u for snacks it's ok,,,same with the girl who cant date a guy that cant afford snacks,,wat do u mean by basic needs..OP never mentioned feeding,clohs rent etc..u met a girl and for 3 months she asked u for snacks u couldn't afford it u run come nairaland to expose her..this is childish

I'm not talking about the OP. I saw your mention on my comment.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2022
Clash01:

I'm not talking about the OP. I saw your mention on my comment.
ok..now I get it,,sorry

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2022
There was never a relationship..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2022
osazsky:
OP didn't mention one thing he bought for her in 3 months apart from data...OP should go and work on himself..he has no biz beign in a relationship for now as this is a distraction.. there was no need running to nairaland..its childish

if this was a foreign gal I wud understand. These are Nigerian highly self entitled gals.

A gal once wanted to end a relationship with me cos I didn't give her money she asked for just barely a week of knowing her. She claimed she wouldn't ask me if she had an alternative and I was her only hope. There are the many lies broke gals tell.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:
Even if i can buy u a Porsche...

Can you, though? smiley kiss
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Can you, though? smiley kiss

u left out the most important part of my statement undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:
u left out the most important part of my statement undecided

Ko matter, jare. Oga, leave talk. angry Tell me now, lemme know and I will dump AfroKnight for you in the blink of an eye. I ain't rolling with no stingy nigga's ass no more.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ko matter, jare. Oga, leave talk. angry Tell me now, lemme know and I will dump AfroKnight for you in the blink of an eye. I ain't roll with no stingy nigga's ass no more.

I'm not stingy bt u seems like a golddiggers. undecided

we won't be able to tango.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:
I'm not stingy bt u seems like a golddiggers. undecided

we won't be able to tango.

LMAO! grin Ehen? So wait, you will rather not choose my poison? Abi you think there aren't other golddiggers out there? All women are golddiggers o. We are all the same, so you berra pick one and not die single now.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On May 20, 2022
osazsky:
its not like she is demanding self...everything she mentioned there is not up to 7k and it will last for 4 months...snacks included...u take a girl out once in 3 months and cant afford common snacks..where una for they see this kind relationship make una tell person abeg..I cant even count the numbers of phone I have bought for all my ex till marriage..I dont think I got anyone for less than 100k..lazy youths everywhere always complaining abt govt..if it's not drugs, its yahoo,,or sex....guys take care of yourself and women will come..ignore him ma

And you say you're already married, sir? cry cry God, why? No.

Sorry, do you have a younger brother that's cut from the same cloth as you? Is urgent, sah.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

People like u bring nothing to d table.
She s dating a job that u should be paid for?.
Common go and work and close ur legs for a while jare it's dripping

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.