Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (49950 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..

So would the lady be spending for the also?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bmdmix14: 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
MadamOk:
I like the last tweet

But wait ooo the way guys of this century dey say dey do Feminism for money mata wey come to relationship nor be here, na wa ooo

Please such guy should avoid me ooo, I'm not that demanding oooo but if I ask, please do the needful, even if it is up to �% but at least do something
if u ask i go just tell u story

Best we go our way with my little change intact then spend on a lady that will eventually go her way
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bilulu(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
If you look well, the babe never gift the guy anything since they met, and the guy must have done some stuffs for her and trust girls, the forget the ones you did minutes ago and capitalize on the ones you didn't do.....
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bmdmix14: 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
sparko1:

Will keep quite, a full grown woman can't buy her own cream and soap, you call that class, you should be ashame of yourself and whatever is doing the thinking for you.
a full grown woman cant buy her own cream n soap? Wow
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Mavor: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
Nigeria type of relationship is to add more burden rather than soften it for you....

It's why I have no interest dating a Nigerian woman. And I am not broke. I earn millions monthly. But I hate self-entitled woman who think being in a relationship is a job they should get paid for. A disease plaguing today's generation of young Nigerian women. Lazy broke greedy bitches. I find joy giving the money to my mother who has earned it.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Mavor: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!
Your women mates in other countries are earning their own money, you are here looking for the man to buy you sanitary pad. Tomorrow your type go dey shout equality of man and woman. Equality kii you there! Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
Dating is not a poverty alleviation scheme
Please learn to love and grow with your man
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by We4all: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
michael1508:

Sex no be food o but e sure me say any gurl I lash go always come back for more, where problem go dey is if you are among the class of girls I mentioned above,then one month is enough for you to be discarded.
I hate entitlement mentality,no one is an island of being at the recieving end.

Wawu! They feel entitled to your money like you do with their bodies. So stop whining.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ukaface(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
All these girls sef
Imagine the entitlement and effrontery.
This one too go dey sing ' carry me dey go husband house' wahala no free finish.
What the fvck is stopping her from making her money and buying stuffs for herself?
I'm happy for the guy she broke up with,he needs to do Thanksgiving.
That girl Na beans

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

ofcourse we know you roll frm sugar daddies to sugar daddies keep it up olosho in disguise

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

ofcourse we know you roll frm sugar daddies to sugar daddies keep it up olossshhoo in disguise

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Azuwonder(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Long story short, don't be a broke boy.. Work hard, get this money, then you can have all the mains and sides you want WHEN YOU WANT.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Ogadan33: 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerian girls and there wahala.the guy get luck say en own reach 3weeks.na so one of my guy aproch one girl that year after one week my guy beging they hear
baby my gas don finish
baby my soap don finish
baby my cream don finish
baby my food stuff don finish
baby my hair don old
baby my data don finish
my guy think say na joke,after 5 days of the demand the girl no gre pick en calls again.1week later na so she tell my guy say make him no call her number again.demm! since then i da fear all this our girls for relationship.
the worst part is dem go look financial stable before the relationship

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Kaytixy: 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
Mufasafamous:
Remember when I was trying to toast one girl back then .....the next thing was can you handle my responsibilities and I was like ( who be dis one we never start to de package you don de shift reponsibilty give me)
I will tell her YES f.cked the hell out of her and dump her

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Cashio(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
You are angry with a guy for not doing for you what you couldn't do for yourself.....imagine.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ERCROSS(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

Dumbo, how far?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
That king of lady will only marry base on material items not real love.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by toujurs: 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Food for redpillers to feed on grin grin grin, Another bashing thread on bitches
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by friendl: 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
I cry for 9ja girls all the time ,once you tell a 9ja girl you love her ,...she will see you immediately as her ATM ,no shame ,no pride ,they can beg for anything ,...
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by citywal(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by toujurs: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Cashio:
You are angry with a guy for not doing for you what you couldn't do for yourself.....imagine.
that us the mentality now o of these Gen Z's. All bitches.if you see as these indian guys and lebanese Bleep these bitches at Victoria island. U will develop high blood pressure.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by kayperry: 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you taste my food, you would confess that I cook more than your mom.

And besides, if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!

for a gurl whose dowry is not even up to 15k, how are you gonna convince any sensible man your stew is more valuable than you undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by flames007(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You never disappoint. Your tunnel vision perspective of things always amuse me.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by shizzle1: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by shortgun(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
All the guys bashing the girl will still not support their sister to date or marry a broke guy.
What are you doing with a girl if u can't gift ordinary shawarma and ice cream. angry angry
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by michael1508: 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! They feel entitled to your money like you do with their bodies. So stop whining.
What are you saying now sef?
If that is what it is,they should come out and say so now,if na commodity dem body be,e no bad too,we dey game but they should be open with it and not be hiding under we are in a relationship.
They should go to the open market and display themselves there so we can come and bargain and pick anyone of our choice home to do as we wish.
Any time I am tired of the product,I discard it and get a new one.
I don't want to even talk about you yourself as a man that sees sex as the only thing a woman can offer you or only thing you feel a woman can offer you,that's a sign of low self esteem man,do you mean you ain't good enough to be offered other things aside sex?,mind you,sex is a mutual activity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bekpo(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

What do u bring on d table? I can't even have anything 2 do with a jobless n dependent lady who can't afford as little as shawama and ice cream. It's a complete n absolute turn off for me.
She's nothing but a jobless dependent lady who's out 2 reap frm where she didn't sow.

She's this class of lady that feels that relationship is a poverty alleviation project. Who won't empower herself but rather depend solely on men. Such women can do whatever including sleeping with various men 4 money. She'snothing but a simp.

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by rainlover(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

lol! That's the typical black girl mentality.. yen yen as if the guy is her father? If a lady can't take are of her financial needs, why accept to be in a relationship

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by DorianD(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

So you would need 500k to cook stew?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by rainlover(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
bekpo:

What do u bring on d table? I can't even have anything 2 do with a jobless n dependent lady who can't afford as little as shawama and ice cream. It's a complete n absolute turn off for me.
She's nothing but a jobless dependent lady who's out 2 reap frm where she didn't sow.

She's this class of lady that feels that relationship is a poverty alleviation project. Who won't empower herself but rather depend solely on men. Such women can do whatever including sleeping with various men 4 money. She'snothing but a simp.

This is the truth. Ladies should work! They are always looking for men to bear their financial burdens while they cross their legs without bringing nothing to the table undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by rainlover(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

What would you give to the man?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by phemmyfour: 10:17pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is no crime if she's financially stable too. Shame on her that she could only make money from guys apart from the one she collected from her Dad. That sums up the mentality of naija girls... Entitlement kill her there

Relationship is give n take, no law put man as a sole provider in bf/gf relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Beautiful Igbo Women / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.