Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" (12835 Views)

Niaralanders please what do ladies really want? Please read my story / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by favour32(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2022
Detest is an understatement for that word!

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by OgboniOgbon: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wotowoto is a Yoruba Language word. It is a sound of boiling liquid and adverb for something hot.
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by ford101: 5:46pm On Mar 07
OgboniOgbon:
Wotowoto is a Yoruba Language word. It is a sound of boiling liquid and adverb for something hot.
big lie a at 2014 as a phone repair I notary use that word and its an igbo word just like gwo gow chi chi pee pee boy boy and somany igbo words that are always been repeated twise
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Johnwrite(m): 7:30am On Mar 10
I no know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by spencekat(m): 8:57am On Mar 10
Faber:
Woto-woto simply means "very very well"

He don collect woto woto " he don collect very very well
Baby bleep me woto woto " baby bleep me very very well
My sales today na woto woto " I made money well well today

[/b]First heard it in Aba. Over there they say "ozα»₯ọla woto woto"[b] e don happen very very well. Meaning money don drop, business don drop or something surprising don happen.

Guy how was the interview? " My guy woto woto" . You will just know that the guy don secure the job.
Igbos before now,will say "gwo! , gwo! "

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.