Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! (34602 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Tobest94: 12:25pm On May 22, 2022
I’m not blaming you for not raising alarm, it’s your decision and choice . But if same thing happened to you in the future when you start a business, i duly hope you’ll maintain same level of sympathy as the shop/business owner just like you did now
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Favaman(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2022
merits:

You are a stupid man, I pray someone loots your source of income and you will be happy with it.you see wrong things and you kept quiet, and somebody like you will be blaming government for not doing the right thing.nonsense.

You are mad!!

I am not the cause of your frustrated life.
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by poseidon12: 6:03pm On May 22, 2022
HarunaWest:
Leave the OP. He is an Evil person. If it was his shop that was burgled like that, would he come here to type kind words? Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians. Because of their corrupt nature, they overlook crime cos the have tendency to commit same..Shiooor.

Exactly. Don't mind the hypocrites.
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by poseidon12: 6:07pm On May 22, 2022
Favaman:
Modified:

Those of you down there criticizing, cursing and laying all manners of karma on me, let me let you know that people have watched me being cheated, everyone mind their business and at the end I lost and my boss got away with it.

People that I thought would intervened for me and help me talk to the man all kept mute and watch everything go just like that..
That scenario played a mark in my life, it taught me that you are alone in this world if you are too good to people.. Everytime I remember the event, I weep.

So calling me wicked and laying karma on me because I let a petty thief live won't move my conscience because even when I was too good to people karma has already been playing on me.

So that is why you decided to aid and abet?
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by poseidon12: 6:09pm On May 22, 2022
Favaman:

Bro, initially I wanted to call or scared him away but, you have to see how this guy was doing this, he was stealing and eating!!

Like who does that? I feel he had not eaten for quite sometime.

Would you still let him do his thing if it was your shop being burglarized?

1 Like

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by merits(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
quote author=Favaman post=113072144]

You are mad!!

I am not the cause of your frustrated life.[/quote]
If ain't frustrated you won't have been in support of illicit acts.ewuu!!!!!
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by merits(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2022
Favaman:
I was having a discussion with my hostel mate at the top roof of the building, when we noticed a dude hopping to a hideout.

Initially, we thought he was being chased by some bad bois, then I noticed this dude kept running out from a particular point to the hideout anytime a vehicle or any human figure appears.

The kiosk is along the road, my guy was insisting that he was being chased, giving me a lot of points to ascertain his claim. I was like no if a person is being chased, there is no way the person will keep going to a particular place and later come out and go to the same place he ran from, obviously this dude is a thief!! Trying to steal. The time was between 12:05-12:58.

Few minutes later, this thief came out with some stuff from the kiosk's direction to the same hideout. He dropped it and move back to the kiosk direction. We couldn't see how he was taking this things out because, our view from the roof top to the kiosk is obstructed by some elements of a building and we were abit far from the point where he was doing this.

We were watching until something happened, this dude came back to the hideout, eating some stuff and he was having something with him like a bread or something. He sat down and he was eating from his loot.

As he was doing so, it was as if his luck was about to run out, a patrol of two vigilantees, came around and was flashing their torches around the place.

There were two things that would've happened.

1. If they(vigilantes) enter the street where the hideout of the dude is, they would've caught him.
2. If he(thief) had seen them, he would've ran and be shot dead.

On the other side, me and my guy was watching and we were contemplating if we should raise an alarm, we reasoned it. If we do now, the dude will try to run, thereby he will be shot, these vigilantees are absolutely merciless.

Beside dude was like he had not eating for days, as he was stealing, he was eating. I had a pity on him. I am very sure he is a student.

These vigilantees instincts was actually telling them something but they were too lazy or should I say they don't really care to go and check out the street opposite them, they were just flashing the torchlights all over the place but was reluctant to check out the place. They left and kept moving forward to the next junction. Leaving the thief to complete his mission.

After few minutes on the dinner, he got up and pack the other loots in a bag and took off.
All this happened within 1hr(12:05-58)

I was like "did I just do this"? How did I allow a thief to go scot free.?

Sorry to disappoint you guys, I can't stand someone being killed because I raised and alarm over stealing.. Many things might have been for the thief though, maybe he has not eaten for days, I don't know but I pray one day he will be caught.. If he still repeat it again in my presence, I won't hesitate to call the vigilantes on him.

I feel sorry for the shop owner.. Tomorrow I believe someone is going to wail and curse the thief..

I am looking out to watch what gonna happen tomorrow morning.

If ain't frustrated you won't ve bin in support of illicit acts.ewuuuu!!!
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by merits(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2022
Favaman:

You are mad!!

I am not the cause of your frustrated life.
If ain't frustrated you won't ve bin in support of illicit acts,ewuu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber, Mahmud Ibrahim, Arrested In Kano (Photo) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / 26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.