Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! (34592 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2022
sad
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by PlayerMeji: 10:49am On May 21, 2022
OP, you had all these emotions at the expense of someone's labor.

The kiosk owner could be someone who struggled too

4 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Dare129h: 10:52am On May 21, 2022
USING COLA NUT WATER TO ATTRACT QUICK MONEY, FAVOUR AND OPPORTUNITY.

Every day comes has its blessings. You need to channel and attract your portion of it. And you can only do this with prayers and some tips and I pray as you do, God the creator of the universe will grant your secret prayers.

In this episode, we will be looking at how to attract money, favour and opportunities to ourselves using Coconut Water.

Note: you need to make sure you're spiritually clean for this to work for you. If you know you're not, pick one Spiritual Cleansing bath and carry it out before doing this to remove the bad energy on your body to enable it to work for you.

Steps.

Continue reading by clicking the link below to the main thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/7[/quote]

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Salmoneus(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:
I was having a discussion with my hostel mate at the top roof of the building, when we noticed a dude hopping to a hideout.

Initially, we thought he was being chased by some bad bois, then I noticed this dude kept running out from a particular point to the hideout anytime a vehicle or any human figure appears.

The kiosk is along the road, my guy was insisting that he was being chased, giving me a lot of points to ascertain his claim. I was like no if a person is being chased, there is no way the person will keep going to a particular place and later come out and go to the same place he ran from, obviously this dude is a thief!! Trying to steal. The time was between 12:05-12:58.

Few minutes later, this thief came out with some stuff from the kiosk's direction to the same hideout. He dropped it and move back to the kiosk direction. We couldn't see how he was taking this things out because, our view from the roof top to the kiosk is obstructed by some elements of a building and we were abit far from the point where he was doing this.

We were watching until something happened, this dude came back to the hideout, eating some stuff and he was having something with him like a bread or something. He sat down and he was eating from his loot.

As he was doing so, it was as if his luck was about to run out, a patrol of two vigilantees, came around and was flashing their torches around the place.

There were two things that would've happened.

1. If they(vigilantes) enter the street where the hideout of the dude is, they would've caught him.
2. If he(thief) had seen them, he would've ran and be shot dead.

On the other side, me and my guy was watching and we were contemplating if we should raise an alarm, we reasoned it. If we do now, the dude will try to run, thereby he will be shot, these vigilantees are absolutely merciless.

Beside dude was like he had not eating for days, as he was stealing, he was eating. I had a pity on him. I am very sure he is a student.

These vigilantees instincts was actually telling them something but they were too lazy or should I say they don't really care to go and check out the street opposite them, they were just flashing the torchlights all over the place but was reluctant to check out the place. They left and kept moving forward to the next junction. Leaving the thief to complete his mission.

After few minutes on the dinner, he got up and pack the other loots in a bag and took off.
All this happened within 1hr(12:05-58)

I was like "did I just do this"? How did I allow a thief to go scot free.?

Sorry to disappoint you guys, I can't stand someone being killed because I raised and alarm over stealing.. Many things might have been for the thief though, maybe he has not eaten for days, I don't know but I pray one day he will be caught.. If he still repeat it again in my presence, I won't hesitate to call the vigilantes on him.

I feel sorry for the shop owner.. Tomorrow I believe someone is going to wail and curse the thief..

I am looking out to watch what gonna happen tomorrow morning.

If this is true then you are truly a wicked person, I hope when someone steals your property - livelihood others will watch and do nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Amigo101(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2022
If you and your guys weren't too scared to raise alarm and scare him off, the kiosk wouldn't have been broken into and the thief might have a chance to run away with his life.
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Tbbt12: 10:58am On May 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Elsueno: 11:00am On May 21, 2022
Favaman, let me get this straight, u saw a robbery in progress & in ur own Devine powers u decided the thief was just hungry & therefore wouldn't report him?

I am sorry , but u are his accomplice, , if we went by ur first argument, u can easily raise an alarm b4 d vigilante show up & d thief would run & drop most of d stolen goods...

Obviously if u see a person getting slaughtered u might even convince urself d person deserves it & it probably evil too.. People like u are d worst to have as neighbors, just cowards pretending to be compassionate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Starzo: 11:01am On May 21, 2022
Na so e take dey start. Very soon he go graduate to using dagger before getting a gun

The people doing lebuke work to earn 1500 per day Dem nor be human being like am bah?

If hungry dey beat am why e nor do labourer work?

A thief is a thief...no excuse for crime
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Jackanda1(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:
Sometimes e no make man go pursue thief o, cos some thieves dey desperate.
Happen back then in my hood surulere these guys were chasing thief not knowing there was a car waiting for the thief , immediately he got the near the car waiting for him he turn back and walked facing the guys chasin him shooting straight! No be small, Na the guy wey carry first for the chasing collect m pass all, one of them scrotum got hit!

Some thieves dey desperate them fit stab one of your eyes just cos of they want to rob Nokia torchlight from you!
Most of them act desperate and voilent because they're are afraid of jungle justice.
Maybe things would change if petty thieves are handed over to police when caught.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2022
See how my people are supporting evil act.
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Andytyx(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2022
Ok

MAKE N10, 000 IN 20MINUTES

Today I want to feed you with information that you have been missing concerning how to make 10k and above in 20 minutes using PIGGYVEST Refer and Earn Program. Eh! Eh! Don't leave yet.

Those of you that have registered with them before will say; it's just 1k per referral na. But I tell you, keep your doubt aside because a lot of people are already smiling to the bank even as I am typing this article.

Don't rush yet to download piggyvest because you will not know how to activate your 10k unless I teach you how to.

Why I my sharing these? It is because when you get your 10k, I will also get mine instantly. And you can only get your 10k using my referral link, that is the reason I said earlier that you should not rush to Google play store and download yet.

Use the below Link and kick start immediately.

use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7fb421ebe40222.

Whatsapp or call for more info 07026656641
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by rolams(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:
I was having a discussion with my hostel mate at the top roof of the building, when we noticed a dude hopping to a hideout.

Initially, we thought he was being chased by some bad bois, then I noticed this dude kept running out from a particular point to the hideout anytime a vehicle or any human figure appears.

The kiosk is along the road, my guy was insisting that he was being chased, giving me a lot of points to ascertain his claim. I was like no if a person is being chased, there is no way the person will keep going to a particular place and later come out and go to the same place he ran from, obviously this dude is a thief!! Trying to steal. The time was between 12:05-12:58.

Few minutes later, this thief came out with some stuff from the kiosk's direction to the same hideout. He dropped it and move back to the kiosk direction. We couldn't see how he was taking this things out because, our view from the roof top to the kiosk is obstructed by some elements of a building and we were abit far from the point where he was doing this.

We were watching until something happened, this dude came back to the hideout, eating some stuff and he was having something with him like a bread or something. He sat down and he was eating from his loot.

As he was doing so, it was as if his luck was about to run out, a patrol of two vigilantees, came around and was flashing their torches around the place.

1. If they(vigilantes) enter the street where the hideout of the dude is, they would've caught him.

On the other side, me and my guy was watching and we were contemplating if we should raise an alarm, we reasoned it. If we do now, the dude will try to run, thereby he will be shot, these vigilantees are absolutely merciless.

Beside dude was like he had not eating for days, as he was stealing, he was eating. I had a pity on him. I am very sure he is a student.

These vigilantees instincts was actually telling them something but they were too lazy or should I say they don't really care to go and check out the street opposite them, they were just flashing the torchlights all over the place but was reluctant to check out the place. They left and kept moving forward to the next junction. Leaving the thief to complete his mission.

After few minutes on the dinner, he got up and pack the other loots in a bag and took off.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, I can't stand someone being killed because I raised and alarm over stealing.. Many things might have been for the thief though, maybe he has not eaten for days, I don't know but I pray one day he will be caught.. If he still repeat it again in my presence, I won't hesitate to call the vigilantes on him.

I feel sorry for the shop owner.. Tomorrow I believe someone is going to wail and curse the thief..

If he was hungry, you can't stop him and give him money to eat abi? You are very stupid for narrating this foolish act of yours here. Just put yourself in the shop's owner shoe. Do you know that some of these shop owners borrowed to fund their businesses?

2 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by PROPHETmichael: 11:06am On May 21, 2022
In the law court, you will be seen as an accomplice or an accessory.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by teacherbim(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2022
This is rubbish,you could have alerted the vigilante or made a sound to scare the foolish thief away.
You feel for the thief than the poor kiosk owner ,o wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by splashbaby(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2022
A
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by OBALOLA55(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2022
HarunaWest:
Leave the OP. He is an Evil person. If it was his shop that was burgled like that, would he come here to type kind words? Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians. Because of their corrupt nature, they overlook crime cos the have tendency to commit same..Shiooor.
angry

YOU CAN REPLACE AND REPAIR WHAT THE GUY STOLE FROM THE SHOP, CAN YOU REPLACE HIS LIFE undecided

angry
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by babyfaceafrica: 11:09am On May 21, 2022
What if the shop belongs to your parents, sisters or people you know?.. You made a selfish decision
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Bwaal(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:

Bro, initially I wanted to call or scared him away but, you have to see how this guy was doing this, he was stealing and eating!!

Like who does that? I feel he had not eaten for quite sometime.
If you allow them to steal little , tomorrow he will steal more -Paul kagame

Poverty doesn’t amounts to stealing , if anyone is hungry don’t be ashame to ask no one has it all….
Don’t be surprised the thief you let go today will come back and steal your most valuables….

2 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by clinician2x: 11:14am On May 21, 2022
Trust me his next victim will be you. He will stand you and take your phone. People will also watch while u bleed to death.

3 Likes

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Elsueno: 11:14am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:

Bro, initially I wanted to call or scared him away but, you have to see how this guy was doing this, he was stealing and eating!!

Like who does that? I feel he had not eaten for quite sometime.

All d more reason you should report him, criminals get free food in jail

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Femeto: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:

If na your shop you no go raise alarm?
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by sylve11: 11:20am On May 21, 2022
Blacklion3:
I want you to know that if that guy was a chronic thief and wasn't in a dire need, he would have been seen, caught and shot dead.

Life has a way of giving us a chance to take illegitimate risk to aid survival (which we ought not to repeat the act)

If you observed, all the event that played out during that time-frame might have seem like it has once happened or you have seen it happen even before it took place. It's explained as Dejavu. Life wants you to learn a lesson. I hope you get it.

Hmmm cool
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by LIGHTROOM: 11:20am On May 21, 2022
At least, you should have urinated in your body.
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by bluefilm: 11:20am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:

One question for you Sir.

Assuming it was the Accountant General that you saw carting away 80 Billion just like that, would you have called the vigilantes or would you have joined in helping him?
Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Bahamas95(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2022
Picture/video or adonbilivit.

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by Truvelisback(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2022
Favaman:

If it was ur Shop, wouldn't u have raised alarm?

Re: I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! by PointZerom: 11:23am On May 21, 2022
Blacklion3:
I want you to know that if that guy was a chronic thief and wasn't in a dire need, he would have been seen, caught and shot dead.

Life has a way of giving us a chance to take illegitimate risk to aid survival (which we ought not to repeat the act)

If you observed, all the event that played out during that time-frame might have seem like it has once happened or you have seen it happen even before it took place. It's explained as Dejavu. Life wants you to learn a lesson. I hope you get it.

grin grin grin The best way to avoid temptation is to fall into it....ROBERT GREEN 48 LAWS OF POWER grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta / I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.