Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22321 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2022
Rappers i monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm, position... I'm like scarface sniffin cocainesad
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by aghoghochuks: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
CountLaka:
From top to bottom.
��Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Tangana: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
the world is still the same since u born

who go this 1
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
Oritsefemi, double wahala
Magenta232:
#ote you dey there dey hate me, when I am hustling for my money.....#
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
Who sang this song

Good mc na good mc

I show them all one finger but na 2 dem see
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:32pm On May 21, 2022
Erikiel:

Me too cheesy

Nice one. You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
Let me drop dis. Anyone who get am na Pure Wizard for Nigerian music.

I fit wash your Pata, as long e nor get Otutu. Fit make love to you, even ontop of Chukuchuku!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
5. Love nwantiti CKay
Beautygoddesss:
1.i love u still and u know i always will
2.kiss me through the cellular
3.everybody no say me i nor dey lie
4.skin just like pearl,best thing in the world
5.you are like the oxygen i need to survive
6.i need somebody who can love me at my worst
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Though I hate to see you go
I know you have your life to live
And I can see love in your eyes
Time has come for you to go

Nel Oliva

Tittle:Baby Girl

Wipe the tears over your face cos I'll always be right there for you.... Yeheee jesunje yehee...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Brownshoe: 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
Sermwell:
Na so dem do dem pack our money go,
Them think say me and you we no go know,
Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...
that's shina peter, ijo peteru
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
sandygechy:
Carry me dey go……

Carry dey go

2face and somebody
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
Dido, life for Rent
vincentjk:
And I deserve nothing more than I get

Cos nothing I haaaaaveeee is truly mine?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:35pm On May 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I fit wash your Pata, as long e nor get Otutu.
Fit make love to you, even ontop of Chukuchuku!

Simple

2face and somebody

Heart robber

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Brownshoe: 11:35pm On May 21, 2022
BabaIbo:
"I'm the nigga that you scared of cause no one can do it better"

Iffa hear say anybody sabi am here ehn.
2pac, babe don't cry
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Brownshoe: 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."
lighthouse family

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
Fada fada, phyno ft olamide
bleskid:
na pounds and Dollar me and my guys dey take Shawa oooo
wale le were you dei oo wale le
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

2. G-Eazy ft. Kehlani - Good life.
Nice one.
You gerrit.
Correct babe.

What about this.......

Folake for the Night oooo............ cheesy wink
Lol cheesy

folake4u:

It's a nice song really.
Hahahahahaha. grin Easy task na. Pheelz ft. Buju- Finesse. cool
Lol cheesy
We just got to know the names of the artists that sang that Folake song.
We only hear it on the radio or at our Barbecue job place.
Thanks.

It's even the song the DJ is playing here now as we type,
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o

cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Heart robber

Tubaba n Kaha

Kaha na one of those ealy hip hop artist dos days.

I like dat him hot track den 'Omoele'

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

Yes o

I recall buying a lyrics book because of the song... was it 50 or 100 naira grin
Love the song, really.
Remembered the video?
Used to watch it on ITV, Benin those days around 2002/2003.
Men don old sha!

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cyndylove64(f): 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
Zee0007:
Let me see you dey ____________

Olololo __________
I thought is go low low low cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
Davido, fire
bleskid:
I love you no mean sey, u go tell me make I put one hand for fire ,, fire fire born them ... tell me the artist?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Anyiamaka: 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
"she no go gree o, na then I say I go sing o. na then I say I go sing o.."
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 11:39pm On May 21, 2022
Tangana:

2face
nah....obè lò mu grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
If i was the ganja, the ganja you'd be lighter, the lighter row me a rizlla, a rizlla.. set me on fire
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by President2001(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
Lodun yio, lodun yio Baba sala abo mi odun nlo sopin o Baba salabo mi
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

Carry dey go
2face and somebody
It is Dare Art Alade. This thread shows dat Nairaland is full of Seniormen and women!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by cyndylove64(f): 11:44pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:
If i was the ganja, the ganja
you'd be lighter, the lighter
row me a rizlla, a rizlla..
set me on fire

You stopped writing in literature section cry
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
post=113053573:

Nice one.
You gerrit.
Correct babe.

What about this.......

Folake for the Night oooo............ cheesy wink
Lol cheesy

It's a nice song really.

Hahahahahaha. grin Easy task na. Pheelz ft. Buju- Finesse. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
Dido and Eminem, Stan
tjfulloption:
My girlfriend is pregnant too
Amma bout to be a father
If I have a daughter
Guess what Amma call her?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by trifted404: 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
How many niggaz fell victim to the street rest in peace young nigga there's a heaven for a gee
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bukolaberry(f): 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

. Davido assurance.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Holukz(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
Finishthis..

Rain rain
Go away
Come again another day
_____________ grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.