Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22530 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2022
Buy you a drink, T-pain
Erikiel:
�Back in the crib
I'll show you how I live
Let's get drunk and forget what we did�

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:48pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:
If i was the ganja, the ganja
you'd be lighter, the lighter
row me a rizlla, a rizlla..
set me on fire

Tems- Try me. kiss
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by trifted404: 11:48pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.
dear mama by Mr 2pac Shakur

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2022
P diddy and Faith Evans, every step i take
humberjade:
Thinking of that day, when you went away, what a life to take what a bond to break, I'll be missing you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
cyndylove64:

You stopped writing in literature section cry
diary section?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
Hallo by Beyonce
donbenie:
Remember those walls I built..
Baby they tumbling down..
They didn't even put up a fight...
They didn't even make a sound..
It's like I've been awakened!
Every rule I had you broke it!!
It's the risk that am taking!!!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
Yahooze by Olu Maintain
PUKKA25:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Boys dey hustle
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Magenta232: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Oritse Femi- Double Wahala.

Funny enough, I was playing it not quite long. cheesy

Download it last night, put on repeat and I vibed to it effortlessly..

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Tems- Try me. kiss
quite simple

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by trifted404: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
Topmaike007:
[s]Pikinwey wan chop party rice no suppose to fear dance oo

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:

quite simple

Yeah. It is.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
Magenta232:

Download it last night, put on repeat and I vibed to it effortlessly..

Nice one. It's been on repeat here as well.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by BabaIbo: 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
Brownshoe:
2pac, babe don't cry

Nah, it is Rick Ross's last line in make it rain remix.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Blackfox: 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
Sermwell:
Na so dem do dem pack our money go,
Them think say me and you we no go know,
Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...
hard life by black face ft alaba
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2022
Tribal War by NAS, Damian Marley and K'naan
Karmaisme:
I give you Mandela, black daila lama, I give you music, you enthused in my kindness, how dare you reduce me to Danny Imus.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:54pm On May 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
It is Dare Art Alade.
This thread shows dat Nairaland is full of Seniormen and women!

No be lie bros
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Yeah. It is.
this one wey you just dey ace everything like this.. Lol Where your lyrics?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Mercury12(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:
5k for the person that gets this song

When i look through my window na your cousin i see dey press your nyash oh.

Plantation boiz - cousin cousin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Jagermeister(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

Fix you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
How do I breath without you. I don't know who sang it
donbenie:
How do I..
Get through one night without you?
If I have to live without you..
What kind of life would that be?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
From the gutter, fake models don’t attract me
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:58pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:

this one wey you just dey ace everything like this.. Lol
Where your lyrics?

Lol. I answered the ones I'm familiar with na.
Besides I listen to music a lot.

I'm thinking of a lyric that would be difficult and not be on Google. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bukolaberry(f): 11:58pm On May 21, 2022
my guy na your eye u go shapen, because e be like e don dey happen no shaking notthing dey happen no body wan kpai but dem want go heaven

wake up in the morning look up at the rising sun there is no time to waste cause there is alot of things to he done pray to God to give me the wisdom
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Mercury12(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2022
Who can get this

she go tell you say no be only you be her lover. Put eye for ground nah Omo eko gon gon ni. Original like young girl, money for hand, back for ground o

grin

IMO01:

Ma fi mi si le omoge oh

Duro oh

Charly boy

Or chris okotie

Not charly boy or Chris okotie..

It is
Mike Okri - Omoge
Comrade u be legend for say u know this song cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2022
folake4u:

but shey you know life is nor difficult at all right?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bukolaberry(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2022
mama mama yoooo papa papa yoooo send down the rain
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2022
1. Reason with me by rude boy
2. I know it but it's not coming to my mind
3. Understand by Omahlay

Beautygoddesss:
1.iffa nor get today i go get am 2morrow
2.i dont wanna reason bad things no more
3.i give u my last card u spend am
4.My blessing come down favour fall down on me
5.girl this your body dey put my heart for lockdown
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2022
folake4u:

what's your favorite genre though?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Branduche: 12:03am On May 22, 2022
“ Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower
But it's, "Bleep the world", get a child out her
Yeah, my life a bitch, but you know nothin' 'bout her
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers“
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2022
Larrysung:

what's your favorite genre though?

I don't have. I enjoy all forms of music.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04am On May 22, 2022
folake4u:

It's a nice song really.
Hahahahahaha. grin Easy task na. Pheelz ft. Buju- Finesse. cool
Lol cheesy
We just got to know the names of the artists that sang that Folake song.
We only hear it on the radio or at our Barbecue job place.
Thanks.

It's even the song the DJ is playing here right now as we type,
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o.
Folake for the Night o

cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 12:05am On May 22, 2022
angelfallz:
1. Reason with me by rude boy
2. I know it but it's not coming to my mind
3. Understand by Omahlay

2. Joeboy-Alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel: RTID (Rich Till I Die) - (Official Video) / The Meaning Of Doro Bucci / Wizkid – One More Drink (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.