Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. (55272 Views)

� Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Kaytixy: 8:40pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You mean the same girl that will always give her phone to me to hold for her?
your mumu never doo chai
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Exjoker(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2022
You are been ungrateful here bro... It was the advice and lashing you received here that made you manup to confront her. Whoever hears that yours story will react thesame way we did here... At least we on nairaland deserve some appreciation.

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Kaytixy: 8:42pm On May 22, 2022
247man:
When she gets pregnant for that ex,, hope you will come here to tell us… enjoy your denial… your eye will open later. Hope it wont be too late. Enjoy the illusion.
that is if she doesn't give the baby to the mumu SIMP
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2022
But why does she uploaded her ex picture in the first place? She should let bygones be bygones.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by godofuck231: 8:44pm On May 22, 2022
Na leg the first shot meet you the next one will be your heart

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Everything no be cho cho
You don't my girl better than me
Mind you every body is not the same. If your girl friend plays You, that does not mean every girl out there is a player. I don't want to really say much. But I am sure gona invite you all to my wedding with the same girl very soon. Some opinion does not actually matter

When I called you a boy...you were infuriated...this is how boys behave...youre not wise now you've just validated it..you want to look like you're experienced but in real life you're a potato...OP you'll learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Stop having this mentality about us. Is only a frustrated and broke ass person, that talks this way. Sometimes I wonder if you men don't experience mother's love, with the way you talk about women.

Women this, women that.

any man that counters a woman here is termed broke.its fine.its all part of the manipulation.Go back to his initial post n read what he wrote. No woman whom has d best interest of her man would boldly do what that lady did to him.Everything no be woman vs man matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Born2Breed(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2022
See brother.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Areaboyfriend(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
God has finally open this one sense.

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life. But they would come to social media and start forming redpillar and barking like a loose dog... Giving useless advice to people like op.

@op listen to me carefully again... Your relationship is more healthy than these frustrated guys relationships but they are always quick to dish out useless advice to others.

Infact, most of these frustrated guys need serious help in their relationship but they would rather seek advice somewhere else than to bring it here to Nairaland because they don't want be mocked as a wannabe redpiller.

I'm glad that God has given you wisdom to differentiate between wrong and right advice. Just take a look at them below.. They have started praying for the op downfall.

Nawa oo!!
U r so pretty
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Donshegxy10(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2022
Funny Sha....
She posted her boyfriend because he is on her mind .

You are just a backup and you have just been played.

When people give you advise, it is left for you to make the final decision.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by EndRape2(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
My friend husband ,is on nairaland ,nairaland fools changed the idiot, he started forming alpha male at home, he will cheat on his good wife, and still expect the wife to plead with him, saying he is a man, and men are scarce, he actually stop droping food money at home, that he is sharing responsibility, with the wife, this is a pregnant wife that stops work ,because of bp, the idiot said he is not a simp or her father that will take care of her, and many disgusting attitude the fool pick up, here,

Well good news is that the wife has left her to england for her masters sponsor by her family and she is getting married soon,

The fool has been begging all her friends and family members ,

Disgusting idiot., I cursed him the day he came that I should help him beg his wife, I told him that God will give him a wife that is like him, a wife ,that in his pains she will be forming alpha female.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by bigiyaro(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
tell her to change her dp to your picture, in case she post you on her status, you should know that she has temporarily restricted her main guy from viewing her status.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2022
EndRape2:
[s]My friend husband ,is on nairaland ,nairaland fools changed the idiot, he started forming alpha male at home, he will cheat on his good wife, and still expect the wife to plead with him, saying he is a man, and men are scarce, he actually stop droping food money at home, that he is sharing responsibility, with the wife, this is a pregnant wife that stops work ,because of bp, the idiot said he is not a simp or her father that will take care of her, and many disgusting attitude the fool pick up, here,

Well good news is that the wife has left her to england for her masters sponsor by her family and she is getting married soon,

Disgusting idiot., I cursed him the day he came that I should help him beg his wife, I told him that God will give him a wife that is like him, a wife ,that in his pains she will be forming alpha female[/s].

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Exactly, see the only problem I see there is that she is still trying to get over the guy. The babe truly Loves me, I can see from all indication. She spends on me even up to her last card. Sometimes I am the one that stops her from spending too much on me. She knows all the things I like and she doesn't fail to buy one if she has the money with her. She is the one that calls 24/7. What I have learnt from this forum is that there are many guys here that has severe bitterness against women , maybe from the experience they had in the past and if you follow their advice path you might make a grave mistake. All I always look out for when ever I post a stuff like this is few matured comment like yours.
how old are you mini comrade?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by mirinder: 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Yen yen yen Modafuzker
come and suck my dick
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by twosquare(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin

He failed to hear this advice:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8 )

e dariji..awo olugbebe

EndRape2:
My friend husband ,is on nairaland ,nairaland fools changed the idiot, he started forming alpha male at home, he will cheat on his good wife, and still expect the wife to plead with him, saying he is a man, and men are scarce, he actually stop droping food money at home, that he is sharing responsibility, with the wife, this is a pregnant wife that stops work ,because of bp, the idiot said he is not a simp or her father that will take care of her, and many disgusting attitude the fool pick up, here,

Disgusting idiot., I cursed him the day he came that I should help him beg his wife, I told him that God will give him a wife that is like him, a wife ,that in his pains she will be forming alpha female.

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Verysmart101: 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

Go and look at the threads you create about men and ask yourself if you experienced your father's love...hes clearly very stupid for being your father

Vawulence reply grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Uniquetani1(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2022
mirinder:
come and suck my dick

Una know more than that
E losun

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Kaytixy: 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Ninisun:

You just wrote the truth about men here grin...it's unfortunate that I'm taken. Na cruise we dey here cheesy
did you just say UNFORTUNATE? Nawa oo. You love your husband so?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Gsentme(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2022
Why you carry the matter for head?
Jennyclay:

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life. But they would come to social media and start forming redpillar and barking like a loose dog... Giving useless advice to people like op.

@op listen to me carefully again... Your relationship is more healthy than these frustrated guys relationships but they are always quick to dish out useless advice to others.

Infact, most of these frustrated guys need serious help in their relationship but they would rather seek advice somewhere else than to bring it here to Nairaland because they don't want be mocked as a wannabe redpiller.

I'm glad that God has given you wisdom to differentiate between wrong and right advice. Just take a look at them below.. They have started praying for the op downfall.

Nawa oo!!
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na very stupid girl no doubt, but abeg make we no dey insult their parents.

See her picture sef, you go know say na for GNLD program wey she attend she snap am.

Broke shaming men na one thing wey I no dey ever forgive women for. She is indeed an idiot
chai! F.B.I
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by mirinder: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Una know more than that
E losun
come back here let me spend on you. I know your type. Where are you from?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Testimony1988(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
Hmmmm, since you knew what you will do, then why bringing your issue here?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by bluefilm: 9:22pm On May 22, 2022
SIMP

Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2022
SweetSauce:

I have an unemployed friend, can I send a Dm pls?
Good morning.
manipulation grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Uniquetani1(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
mirinder:
come back here let me spend on you. I know your type. Where are you from?

You see yourself
I also know your type, 'small change' people

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
ashawopikin:
should we tell him?
nooo! In black eye peas voice

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by mirinder: 9:36pm On May 22, 2022
Uniquetani1:

You see yourself
I also know your type, 'small change' people
what is doing you sef, you too like shakara. someone cannot play with you again. talk to me jare
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by sparko1(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!

Women only want to be worship, you said all that without acknowledging the fact that HE DID USE THE ADVICE, he told her its over to get a reaction, and he did get the reaction, the only stupid idea that stick to his head is the fact that she wanted him back, what he didn't think about was WHY, forget love, there's a reason a woman will cry and ask someone else to call and apologies for her, when she's not his wife, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHY

I may not be in a relationship, by choice, but I know when a guy is being manipulated and used, most men don't, but I can smell bullshit from a mile away.

Now lets break the whole show down.

When she posted her ex, she was expecting two things.

1. For the guy to be jealous
2. For the guy to be scared of lossing her

Now because he came to us for advice, none of those things happened, instead, he attempted to terminate the relationship, because that wasn't what she was expecting she quickly begged cry until he accepted her back. No body do anything without a reason, the moment a women feels she's too important to be with you, she will pull something, if you fall for it, she will leave you one way or the other, sometimes it will take weeks, months or even years, but mentally, she has already left, she is just waiting for the perfect opportunity to get sometime tangible to hold as the offense before she call it quite.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life.
Before I yab you, are you the one in the profile photo? angry
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Uniquetani1(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
mirinder:
what is doing you sef, you too like shakara. someone cannot play with you again. talk to me jare

Fi mi le
I don't play with NL guys

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 22, 2022
Toto will not kill this man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.