Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. (55302 Views)

� Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Roon9(m): 5:27am On May 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the only tactics u women know ,to broke shame niggas ,if we look you fit dey sell recharge card for roadside giving you enough mb lash out cheesy,but what do I know, nairaland has made it possible for you to hide anonymously and talk shit to people in better position than you are DM me for job

And their papa doesn't even know where breakfast would come from this morning
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Daggash98: 5:29am On May 23, 2022
What makes you think she wont do something more bad than that again? As a relationshrp expert, study body languages. Ask and learn from what separated her from her ex? Wish u best of luck.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 5:38am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
kids on nairaland all these secondary school boys...wait can't we have kids section Plsssssss!
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Namiji4319: 5:43am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
Seems u don't know this gender, my girlfriend swore with the name of Jesus that she and her ex are no more, but its all lies, she kneeled down on a very busy way wearing a white jeans, and was begging me. Las las na scam
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by kid7soccer(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

let me tell you something anybody that cheat in a relationship has a 99% chance of doing it again. Shey the babe na your wife or you dey follow am for body everywhere she dey go.

For her to put up such behavior show how lose she is and most important she has absolutely no respect for you. She is just your girlfriend not your wife. I can bet you she will get backed by the guy while still being with you . Women are very good at cheating in secret, she and her so call bestie has up her game or don't you think her bestie new what was going on. do us one favour tell us how it goes later when she finish and dump you or you catch her cheating again.

Finally brother, stop simping, please stop simping
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by gbengu(m): 6:20am On May 23, 2022
Nice one sis

Jennyclay:
God has finally open this one sense.

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life. But they would come to social media and start forming redpillar and barking like a loose dog... Giving useless advice to people like op.

@op listen to me carefully again... Your relationship is more healthy than these frustrated guys relationships but they are always quick to dish out useless advice to others.

Infact, most of these frustrated guys need serious help in their relationship but they would rather seek advice somewhere else than to bring it here to Nairaland because they don't want be mocked as a wannabe redpiller.

I'm glad that God has given you wisdom to differentiate between wrong and right advice. Just take a look at them below.. They have started praying for the op downfall.

Nawa oo!!
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by kid7soccer(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2022
Enny2013:
My own is,has she told u y she posted her ex pictures? She must xplain fah.
na woman talk this thing. Chia God go bless you. Better ororo dey your head

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Lol, how old are you?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by kid7soccer(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Yesterday as I was with her
I tried to know what she saved my No with
And lo and behold it was "MY OWN"
Apart from this issue of posting her ex pictures, the girl is good in all ramification and I am planning to wife her very soon. Don't worry redpillers you all will be invited to our wedding.

That is screenshot of her Whatsapp Status, the day she was crying heavily.

and you think everyone saw it. You dey kolo. Which kind mumu be this. Have you not heard of contact except. This mean only you can view this post if she want. Women are very manipulative and guy she done run you street. I have some question do you think the bestie that call you didn't know about the ex. Has she explained to you why she posted him. And by the way If she hasn't gotten over him don't you think she using you to heal or hold on to maybe when he changes his mind on. A girl that loves a guy is still under his control and he can collect anytime he wishes.

Now that she is begging time for you to act. tell her to come, when she with you, grab her phone and ask her to open it. The rest of the story will be told in ejagam
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by joshdeni77(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2022
The fact say you get bestie.

You aren't a man yet bruv
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ObinnaValentine: 6:56am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

grin grin grin Nigga u haven't seen the last of this..jes wait you will come back to this page and lament again, jes wait grin grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by nsiba: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I just read your post prelude to this, honestly you are a bush meat, your mumu no get get part 2

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by obstead200(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:

Ermm... I don't think my comment as gotten to this level of you mentioning my father. But if this is your best response, well suit yourself. I won't say anything.
Baby, u mentioned mother's love, he replied with father's love.....I think it is almost fair...except for the part where he said Ur father was stupid....that's wrong.

Meanwhile, if u are the one on Ur profile picture, u fine ooo. U sure say I no go DM you so?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by OscarJaden(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2022
EndRape2:
My friend husband ,is on nairaland ,nairaland fools changed the idiot, he started forming alpha male at home, he will cheat on his good wife, and still expect the wife to plead with him, saying he is a man, and men are scarce, he actually stop droping food money at home, that he is sharing responsibility, with the wife, this is a pregnant wife that stops work ,because of bp, the idiot said he is not a simp or her father that will take care of her, and many disgusting attitude the fool pick up, here,

Well good news is that the wife has left her to england for her masters sponsor by her family and she is getting married soon,

The fool has been begging all her friends and family members ,

Disgusting idiot., I cursed him the day he came that I should help him beg his wife, I told him that God will give him a wife that is like him, a wife ,that in his pains she will be forming alpha female.

that not the trait of alpha Male....we condemned his act
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by gbengu(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2022
Hmm, nice one

Holluwhakemmy:
But why does she uploaded her ex picture in the first place? She should let bygones be bygones.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by makavellidon: 7:11am On May 23, 2022
Daniel7543:
One man down already. See how dey manipulate this fvcking SIMP.

Them don use menstruation pad cook egusi soup for op.
fact
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Anonymoususher: 7:13am On May 23, 2022
Good!

It is not always right to follow popular opinion.

I had a similar experience where I saw chat of my girl of 4years chatting with another guy and they were even doing regular video calls and at one point said I love you.

I was so angry that after all we have been through, she did such to me. I ended the relationship after listening to some of my friends (most especially the female ones) but then a friend of mine who is married and dated his wife for so many years before they got married talked to me.

He experienced worse but today they are living happily.

My girl is a good girl, when I say good I mean very good but she didn't mark her boundary and forgot that chatting with someone can be addictive. Sometimes you take it as just cruise or killing boredom but little by little you begin to get yourself attached.

I also search my conscience, though never cheated before but I am guilty of the same offense. On several occasions I find myself chatting some female friends, calling and at some point will begin to catch feelings.

Same offense I do and cover my tracks and I want to punish her for the same crime. I thought about it and went to visit her. She had become a shadow of herself. Her siblings said for two weeks she was indoor, being begged to eat, just lying like a vegetable with scattered hair.

I felt bad, why punish someone for same crime I have also committed. I went to her, apologized and it was like a knife piercing through me when I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

We are good now, we set boundaries.

Bottom line is, there is never a perfect partner. Sometimes jealousy can cost us alot. When you see a good woman that clicks and has majority of the good traits that you want, keep her, work on the bad ones and take eyes off the bad traits you can tolerate but cannot be changed.

Our world is too corrupt, most guys and ladies are easily influenced and do all the bad things. If you start ending relationships because of the slightest offense, you may end up getting over aged without the right person.

Fast forward... One of the female friends that advised me to leave my fiancee because of that issue just had her guy cheated on her with his ex... She has been crying but hiding the event from me until I found out. She still does not have the courage to end it like she advised

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Olumaeme: 7:42am On May 23, 2022
Lmao, this is veey funny.

You see some of you men don't use your number 6.

You are feeling fly because your girl begged you?

And how said he's still not shaggjng the ex on the side.

The way you sound, like you don't have self esteem and looks like your girl is the one pulling the strings in that relationship.

My girl will not even dare upload her ex, talkless of begging me to forgive her. It means that you are not in charge and that ex is way better than you.

If she's to pick between you and the ex at a gun point, she'll choose her ex.

Having said all this, you have your life to live!
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by IamV: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Exactly, see the only problem I see there is that she is still trying to get over the guy. The babe truly Loves me, I can see from all indication. She spends on me even up to her last card. Sometimes I am the one that stops her from spending too much on me. She knows all the things I like and she doesn't fail to buy one if she has the money with her. She is the one that calls 24/7. What I have learnt from this forum is that there are many guys here that has severe bitterness against women , maybe from the experience they had in the past and if you follow their advice path you might make a grave mistake. All I always look out for when ever I post a stuff like this is few matured comment like yours.

She don't love you, you're her rebound option.
Nothing special about you to her, you're only useful because the person she truly want to be with is no longer in the picture.
That's how low she sees you.
And if he happens to come back,your "situationhip" with that girl is over.

How you can't see this is understandable, because your emotion [ feelings you got for her] is clouding your good judgement.
I understand you're heavily emotionally invested in this "situationship",and those emotions have clouded your good judgement & reasoning,but with time,you going to realize that she never loved you, she's only using you to get over her ex boyfriend.
Realize this ,and know peace.
I would have made some suggestions to you in situation like this,but you're already emotionally too invested in her ,and nothing I suggest will make sense to you.
It's just like pouring water in a basket, total waste of time.
The most difficult persons to advice are men in love.
She love me you're claiming is you projecting your feelings on her,not about she genuinely loving you.
Understand the difference.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
obstead200:

Baby, u mentioned mother's love, he replied with father's love.....I think it is almost fair...except for the part where he said Ur father was stupid....that's wrong.

Meanwhile, if u are the one on Ur profile picture, u fine ooo. U sure say I no go DM you so?

Shes not the one...she changed it after her real picture was posted here and we yabbed her broke ass
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ojonugba2014(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2022
We have lost this one.

U will soon come back ND cry.

Enjoy your relationship while it last
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ceejay80s(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow he popular comment here.
op, let me share my own experience, nobody here is misleading u,
my first experience was that the girl loved and almost got married to...I took us all the way to akwa ibom for introduction, never knew she was sleeping with my neighbor, until the phone I bought for her put her in trouble, after using the phone for a few weeks, she returned it , that I should install WhatsApp, she forgot to delet the guys text saying *come and sleep at my place tonight again* I saved the number, I hid my number and called the person at my office,and told him, I saw the phone and he was the last call the owner made, he now told me to bring the phone to number 7 and my address is number 9 same street, only one wall seperated his apartment to mine, was still playing 007, I still didn't know who this person was, so at 3am on one Saturday, I called the number, u know say for midnight if cotton wool drop, u will hear the sound cos every was quiet, can u imagine, this guy phone rang and behold, na one useless guy wey dey go empire to sleep with prostitutes, I confronted her and she was proving sturborn , I broke up with her immediately, at the end of the day the guy discovered it was me, I ignored and faced my life, in few month I bought a car, the stupid girl came running back begging, the girl started telling everyone one that he has slept with her just to get to me, but I ignored, she no be my sister so wetin concern me? so op no body is giving U A bad advise, just be cautious, my second experience coming soon....
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Thank your stars you realized it on time. Some people have lost their marriages because they followed the advice they got here. What they don’t realize are the fools calling you a simp are Sons of a monkey’s who can barely feed themselves. I happen to know one of them here in real life but I won’t mention his name. When I meet this guy, I was truly sorry for him. How can you be so bitter towards women and life in general yet you look like a homeless person grin, read comments and ignore the red teddies, they want to drag you down to their level of failure. They are so many on Nairaland so any hateful comment towards women will receive the most like.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ceejay80s(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Why are You guys quick to react. One thing is that You don't expect me to say all I did here. I actually posted the pictures of my ex on my own Whatsapp Status. Screenshot .y ex reaction and posted too and I made sure she saw all of them. Another thing is that I am the type that girls disturb, I am the one that always scare them away. So she knows that there are many girls that will take her place once she leaves.
my second ordeal....
I met this girl few months after her mother's death, I got her number from a shop owner opposite her house and called, she was refusing, I started consoling her until she found me caring, after her mother's burial we started dating, I asked her I she has or had a boyfriend, she said yes but they are no longer together, she went as far as telling me the guy gets on her nerve, we started dating even having sex, sometimes she passed the night at my place, I even took this girl to my mom to see, can u imagine on her ex birthday she posted all the guys pictures on WhatsApp status and on her profile picture, I could sleep, I just dey look like ode, it was later I discovered that she still goes to his house, she even told one of her course mate to come help help her choose between me and the guy, she took her course mate to the guys hous and mine, I come be like questions wey get objective answer (a) or (b)
at a point I stopped talking to her, its not easy getting over someone u truly love, at the end of it , I got married to someone else and she's married to this same guy....
so my guy, u asked a question and people gave u their opinion or experience that does mean they gave u a wrong answer, we all learn from experience, even when my mom was warning me of the akwa ibom girl, I didn't listen, I do agidi, leave Lagos travel go see her family, wasted transport for nothing,
E better to marry person wey do ashewo back and has truly changed and u never knew she did such thing than marry person wey u know say somebody u know don sleep with am tire, this our brain be like internet,E no dey forget o
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
Anonymoususher:
Good!

It is not always right to follow popular opinion.

I had a similar experience where I saw chat of my girl of 4years chatting with another guy and they were even doing regular video calls and at one point said I love you.

I was so angry that after all we have been through, she did such to me. I ended the relationship after listening to some of my friends (most especially the female ones) but then a friend of mine who is married and dated his wife for so many years before they got married talked to me.

He experienced worse but today they are living happily.

My girl is a good girl, when I say good I mean very good but she didn't mark her boundary and forgot that chatting with someone can be addictive. Sometimes you take it as just cruise or killing boredom but little by little you begin to get yourself attached.

I also search my conscience, though never cheated before but I am guilty of the same offense. On several occasions I find myself chatting some female friends, calling and at some point will begin to catch feelings.

Same offense I do and cover my tracks and I want to punish her for the same crime. I thought about it and went to visit her. She had become a shadow of herself. Her siblings said for two weeks she was indoor, being begged to eat, just lying like a vegetable with scattered hair.

I felt bad, why punish someone for same crime I have also committed. I went to her, apologized and it was like a knife piercing through me when I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

We are good now, we set boundaries.

Bottom line is, there is never a perfect partner. Sometimes jealousy can cost us alot. When you see a good woman that clicks and has majority of the good traits that you want, keep her, work on the bad ones and take eyes off the bad traits you can tolerate but cannot be changed.

Our world is too corrupt, most guys and ladies are easily influenced and do all the bad things. If you start ending relationships because of the slightest offense, you may end up getting over aged without the right person.

Fast forward... One of the female friends that advised me to leave my fiancee because of that issue just had her guy cheated on her with his ex... She has been crying but hiding the event from me until I found out. She still does not have the courage to end it like she advised
this one follow but no be every girl good like your girl.The problem I ve with the op was that he has refused to tell us what prompted her girl to post her ex pic. Apology from her is not enough if she can't give a tangible reason. No 1 actually gave him a bad advice; he is already emotionally hooked.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by pongwa(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

aja to ma sonu o le gbo feere olode
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Why are You guys quick to react. One thing is that You don't expect me to say all I did here. I actually posted the pictures of my ex on my own Whatsapp Status. Screenshot .y ex reaction and posted too and I made sure she saw all of them. Another thing is that I am the type that girls disturb, I am the one that always scare them away. So she knows that there are many girls that will take her place once she leaves.
yayanpo! Werey wey dey disguise
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by masks(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2022
You are a mumu man.
You would have lost your girlfriend had it been you followed advices given here.
Thats a very big insult on PEOPLE.
Next time keep your leaking mouth shut and deal with your insecurity yourself
MUMU MAN
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Livadesh: 9:24am On May 23, 2022
rickpat:
seeking advice is an opportunity for you to sample so many opinions especially the unbiased ones....at the the end it's your responsibility to sit down think through all the opinions garned and take the decision that best suits you .... nobody here force you to take any decision ....so it's wrong for you to start saying you almost lost your girlfriend because of advise you got here...good luck

Abeg I'd like to be your friend. You won my heart with this comment; No jokes. It's glaring that this simp OP doesn't have a mind of his own. He's not qualified to be called a man because every man should be responsible for his actions or inactions and not putting his failures on someone else.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by rickpat(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2022
Livadesh:

Abeg I'd like to be your friend. You won my heart with this comment; No jokes. It's glaring that this simp OP doesn't have a mind of his own. He's not qualified to be called a man because every man should be responsible for his actions or inactions and not putting his failures on someone else.
friends are shall be..how are you doing?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Keepamsafe: 9:48am On May 23, 2022
Elporo:
grin

Bro. Ur so funny � I’ve been reading ur posts. Let’s be nîggas smiley
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Moloso(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Better simple than stupid

Channel your frustration and simping somewhere abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.