Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. (55295 Views)

� Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.

What I can deduced from your post is that, you are a very childish, immature, ungrateful and very irresponsible young man. And people like you, perish for lack of help and assistance.

No one asked you to open a thread seeking advice, you did yourself. People advised you based on the information you made available, and from their point of view. The least, a responsible person would have done, was to give feedback on the line of action he eventually took, and the outcome, while appreciating ALL members for their contributions.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2022
corike:
. @Animegirl can you disprove the above picture ain't u?pls if na u dey that pic if I had ever mistakenly sent u dm pls kindly disregard na mistake abeg what! ugliness in higher dimensions spit..
vawulence in good measures! Comrade be calming down grin nairalanders una no go kill person; so you are now taking back your DM comrade?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Na confirm mumu.... Imagine talk!!! He say na the Girl best friend come dey beg cheesy grin what a SIMPle Man. The Best friend knows everything and she doesn't want to lose the free lunch and outing
This day, na jump and pass I dey so. Bcs most of dem are not ready to learn any thing about naija wien and how to handle or put them where they belongs to
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why are u all like this? What joy do u derive in castigating a woman, or destroying someone's relationship so bc he decided to forgive his gf warranted u all to call him names. We're u all abondoned by your mother's, or is this how u guys treat your sister's at home I still don't understand.
manipulation grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by MrDoGood(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
You can never advice someone in love. That's why I no dey put mouth grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by InvertedHammer: 10:17pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
/
You will be back in a few months for more advice. grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
Mina79:
And you believed her!
That was red flag number one.........
why u no wan support ya gender comrade? grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Coolbanke: 10:32pm On May 22, 2022
OP abeg, u say u go send us screenshot of Una chat. Abeg, do quick send am.

I wan laff abeg
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by betshopagent(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2022
BBBmall25:
yes dear, women are very manipulated! It only take a smart man to their game. Wait for my experiences on the next thread soon.
baba tag me oh! I am not here for d vawulence only but also for information.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Moloso(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

While you are waiting for bad news learn to do something productive with your life. He is livping is own I suggest you live yours

Calm down simple man
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by WantsandMore: 10:51pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship adviice is not to follow the popular comment here.
Stay sharp op cos two things are involved, either she maybe changing tactics or she's genuinely sorry, if I were you I'll run sha!
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by openmine(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
purejustice36:
To the guys out here
If you get this kind man as a friend and you discover say him wife they Bleep person wey you know
Omo no tell am ooo
Las las him and the wife go turn u enemy cheesy
true

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2022
You failed to mention the reason she gave as to why she was posting her ex's pictures online.

Alaigbopress:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by brightalo1010: 11:37pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

So she has started posting you on her status?

So you never see some ladies that'll be begging you and still be fckn there ex?

Let's see how the thing goes first before you start this premature celebration.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by openmine(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2022
Elporo:

Yeah, if you prefer Kuli-Kuli to Pringles. .. ... person wey dey like househelp

With all due respect, Engineer sir
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Alaigbopress: 11:48pm On May 22, 2022
EndRape2:
My friend husband ,is on nairaland ,nairaland fools changed the idiot, he started forming alpha male at home, he will cheat on his good wife, and still expect the wife to plead with him, saying he is a man, and men are scarce, he actually stop droping food money at home, that he is sharing responsibility, with the wife, this is a pregnant wife that stops work ,because of bp, the idiot said he is not a simp or her father that will take care of her, and many disgusting attitude the fool pick up, here,

Well good news is that the wife has left her to england for her masters sponsor by her family and she is getting married soon,

The fool has been begging all her friends and family members ,

Disgusting idiot., I cursed him the day he came that I should help him beg his wife, I told him that God will give him a wife that is like him, a wife ,that in his pains she will be forming alpha female.

No mind the fools, their conclusion that all women have same trait and character is really amazing me. With what I am seeing here, the future of many future marriages is at risk. This Alpha Male and Redpill orientation is quite very wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by rickdaking(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2022
Comrade you don’t have sense, that girl don manipulate you finish and you fell for it, You fit dey have sex with her make she dey scream her ex name, na dar time ur eye go clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Alaigbopress: 11:58pm On May 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
Mumu has she told you why she posted pictures of her ex? No all she has able to do was avoid answering that question play the emotional game and made you more confused dude you area simp and being used the moment the ex gives her green light she would leave you without a single thought post ur ex and lets see how quickly she would accuse you of not loving her
Why are You guys quick to react. One thing is that You don't expect me to say all I did here. I actually posted the pictures of my ex on my own Whatsapp Status. Screenshot .y ex reaction and posted too and I made sure she saw all of them. Another thing is that I am the type that girls disturb, I am the one that always scare them away. So she knows that there are many girls that will take her place once she leaves.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by rickdaking(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2022
MrDoGood:
You can never advice someone in love. That's why I no dey put mouth grin
you can’t advise the op grin na just to observe grin he go still open another thread to cry once his girl serves him breakfast

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Blastedholligan: 12:05am On May 23, 2022
Nice. I hope she learns her lesson. Check this out guys

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by omoadeleye(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Mehn, females will cry like this below and they will still lie and cheat ... Just focus on yourself bro ..

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by AiiVee(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2022
You go understand soon

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ceejay80s(m): 2:10am On May 23, 2022
Enny2013:
My own is,has she told u y she posted her ex pictures? She must xplain fah.
wise question from daughter of Solomon

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by cumoverna: 2:17am On May 23, 2022
Op is the greatest simp of all time,
She knows this. She is using it.
I just pray you quickly wake up from your slumber.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Jaqenhghar: 2:24am On May 23, 2022
Moloso:

Calm down simple man
Better simple than stupid
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Awesometouch1: 2:47am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

So because she did all that you feel you've made the right decision?
Lolz.
My brother life can be funny.
My fiancee did everything no one could do to keep me after it was revealed she was into harlotry despite being engaged to me. She swore she was ready to do anything and she proved it in very shocking ways.
What this girl did is nothing at all compared to what my ex did. She even attempted suicide.
The only reason she moved heaven and earth to bring me back was what she was about to lose. When it was obvious she won't succeed she turned murderous.
One thing I want to tell you in summary is this.
This girl you are dating still has something for her ex. There is no guarantee how your relationship with her is going to end but bear this in mind, A BAD GIRL IS BAD AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THAT'LL CHANGE HER. A GIRL THAT'LL CHEAT WILL CHEAT AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP HER. EVEN IF YOU BUY HER A PRIVATE JET. Just pray that your girl is good after all, else, na one chance you enter o.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by chris51(f): 3:50am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Why did she have to post something on her ex? I'm sure there's something she knows she needs from you, that's why she's remorseful.
Don't be deceived by her remorse
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by chris51(f): 3:50am On May 23, 2022
chris51:

Why did she have to post something on her ex? I'm sure there's something she knows she needs from you, that's why she's remorseful.
Don't be deceived by her remorse
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Mumu, was it not the advice you got here that made you confront her, and eventually got the reaction/result you described here?

You problem is just that of poor judgement
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 4:53am On May 23, 2022
Kaytixy:
did you just say UNFORTUNATE? Nawa oo. You love your husband so?

Unfortunate to men like you that think I'm single and interested...muta ighota English.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 23, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Why didn't you then see anything wrong with these kids knacking everywhere?

Is it my knacking or yours? S.ex never started from your generation and won't stop too. I can't advise an adult not to have se.x, whatever they see, let them take. That I am married doesn't mean I should judge people. When you were single, how many you knack grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Roon9(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:

Stop having this mentality about us. Is only a frustrated and broke ass person, that talks this way. Sometimes I wonder if you men don't experience mother's love, with the way you talk about women.

Women this, women that.

Lol! Funny how someone that never experienced father's love is here poking her smelly fingers. Judging from your posts, it's clear your father must have been very useless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.