Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Share Your Loan Experience - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Loan Experience (22482 Views)

Has Your Loan Debt Ever Been Forcefully Removed From Your Other Accounts Before? / From August 1, Your Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Funds In Other Banks / Fintech Apps: Share Your Loan Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:54am On May 23, 2022
STORY OF MOST BLACK PEOPLE.VERY SORRY LIFE THEY LIVE IN SHIT HOLES. angry
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by edosignature(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2022
Zanzibar1:
why would you borrow your exlover money na. thats bad investment

When you're in good terms
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Tonytonex(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2022
MarkBenn:
Tonytonex not everyone. I do borrow some of my friends money and some payback. This mentality is satanic. Show love when you can.

You are right sir, despite my bad experienced from lending money, there is this guy that stays in the same street with me,I don't know his lodge and I don't think he knows mine but we are very good at greeting each other with names like Chairman, Boss etc, certain morning I was going for lectures and I saw him walking towards my direction,he came to me and was like Boss i was looking for you please I need you to help me with some money I will give you back today when we get home, I looked at him,I thought about the disappointment have gotten from helping people even though I had the money, again I realized this guy needed my help so I had to give him, later in the evening while at home I heard a knock on my door and behold it was this guy,he came to refund the money, this is some one i don't know his name, department or even where he stays, Good people still exist.
Where ever you are Man, God Bless You for keeping your words.
God bless you. Love is all that matters. The guy will hardly forget you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Tonytonex(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2022
nedekid:

Seconded!
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Tonytonex(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2022
juniorstar:
All my friends..I av ever borrowed money none ever paid back.. the last two made me stop borrowing money to ppl first was Ben.. this guy lives large but back then when ppl were into MMM he wanted me to do it so he could get some percentage, told him I don't do ponzi when it later backfired learnt he was indebted to many classmates who were threatening to report him to the authorities and it could affect him graduating from med school...this guy was basically drinking garri cos he promised to be paying some stubborn creditors who were on his neck he came to me to borrow him..I gave him and he promised to pay back cos I told him I would need the money for Easter break..he said he would pay back. Till today over 3yrs he never called to apologise the 2nd was awede he came to my apartment one day and said he doesn't have any cash with him..he came with his babe and said if I have cash to borrow him he would pay back..over 3months now he hasn't paid I saw him one day and reminded him even sent my acct number via WhatsApp he never transferred the money. Now I am at the stage if you are dying and you need money if its what I cant forgo I won't give you no matter who you are. Cos it keeps happening.
you've got some bad friends. Change them. Don't let them change you.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by BigManDesigns1: 5:32pm On May 23, 2022
Good afternoon everyone...
I need a soft loan of #150,000 to sort out some personal issues....

I'm willing to use my land measuring 50/100 ft in Edo state, as collateral... This is because I'm sure I've the means to pay back the loan in installments over the period of 3 months.

I'm gainfully employed, with a net salary of #70,000 per month, it adds up to about #110,000 when other benefits are added... So, I will be able to pay back effectively.

I have all the documents of my land, my bank statements for six months plus, proof of identity, proof of occupation, my current house and work address... And any other details the loaner may want me to provide.

Please, if you feel you can genuinely help out, please call or WhatsApp me via the phone number on my signature so we can discuss in details.

Please , note that I'm genuine, and I also need people with genuine intentions to contact me. It's a win win situation for both of us, as I'm willing to pay good interest. Thanks
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Uplifted2022(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
dontrulee:

I no you no go pay back.
You dey owe loan app??

NO be loan oh..... And all these loan apps no dey gree give me loan... your BVN has been used.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by inibro(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2022
Solomonbature:
Someone use my card to borrow money from FCMB 20K I went to report they said I will be the one to pay. The money don reach 150k now.... Me am not paying anything I will just stop using the bank ��‍♂️

It might come to bite you in the future, some jobs ask for your credit bureau record, once it shows you are owing, finished.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by OYENIYIJK: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
Crazy. Nice reading all the pages.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by FunnyDude(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2022
An eye opening thread

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by sexyshola1218: 10:40am On May 24, 2022
You can try fair money sha. na them dey give easy loans pass. I now use their savings platform sef to get interest

Uplifted2022:

NO be loan oh..... And all these loan apps no dey gree give me loan... your BVN has been used.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by techboss1313: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
When are they coming to iphone nah. i want to join them
sexyshola1218:
You can try fair money sha. na them dey give easy loans pass. I now use their savings platform sef to get interest

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by GabiEmma: 6:06pm On May 24, 2022
Thomthom:
See as people dey call money for hear wey them borrow person wey the person no gree pay back if I beg for just 1k I no go see...
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by IyaTola: 7:21pm On May 24, 2022
BigManDesigns1:
Good afternoon everyone...
I need a soft loan of #150,000 to sort out some personal issues....

I'm willing to use my land measuring 50/100 ft in Edo state, as collateral... This is because I'm sure I've the means to pay back the loan in installments over the period of 3 months.

I'm gainfully employed, with a net salary of #70,000 per month, it adds up to about #110,000 when other benefits are added... So, I will be able to pay back effectively.

I have all the documents of my land, my bank statements for six months plus, proof of identity, proof of occupation, my current house and work address... And any other details the loaner may want me to provide.

Please, if you feel you can genuinely help out, please call or WhatsApp me via the phone number on my signature so we can discuss in details.

Please , note that I'm genuine, and I also need people with genuine intentions to contact me. It's a win win situation for both of us, as I'm willing to pay good interest. Thanks
Ask your friends, family members, church members, pastor, neighbors and colleagues or better yet go the bank.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by jerryidinoba: 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
This is not true chief, i have been using fair money and they have never disturbed me. I use all their services like fairsave, fairbanking, loan etc. Tell your friend to pay up
muyico:
Fairmoney shuld b banned. My frnd borrowed money frm dey ha app.and dey keep disturbing me with daily text.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Thomthom(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2022
GabiEmma:

Send your aza for 1k

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Thomthom(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2022
Sified:

Use fairmoney for your urgent 1k grin
Mama that fairmoney is not fair oo them go just cast person just for 1k oo
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Sified(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2022
Thomthom:
Mama that fairmoney is not fair oo them go just cast person just for 1k oo
I doubt that, they don't message contacts like others do
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Tundex911: 5:09am On May 28, 2022
I'm very sure you're one of those wey China �� use as modern slavery

Peace ✌️

SavageResponse:

The purpose of this discussion is to share experience regarding why Nigerians borrow a d refuse to pay back, it is not a out loan apps!
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by SavageResponse(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2022
Tundex911:
I'm very sure you're one of those wey China �� use as modern slavery

Peace ✌️

I'm sure you're one of those stubborn debtors who are owing loan apps.

Wey dey talk about how Nigerians go borrow money and dem no go gree pay back you dey talk off point, na how you manage pass English comprehension for secondary school sef? angry
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Thomthom(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2022
GabiEmma:

Send your aza for 1k
Bro thank u.. I just got the alert... May God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Tundex911: 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
As for you wey saabi the English comrade

No be China �� slave you be?

You better go attend to your customers, like expected threatening your fellow citizens through the Chinese slavery wey you be

Sahulladin

Peace ✌️
SavageResponse:

I'm sure you're one of those stubborn debtors who are owing loan apps.

Wey dey talk about how Nigerians go borrow mony and dem no go gree pay back dou dey talk off point, na how you manage pass English comprehension for secondary school sef? angry
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by SavageResponse(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2022
Tundex911:
As for you wey saabi the English comrade

No be China �� slave you be?

You better go attend to your customers, like expected threatening your fellow citizens through the Chinese slavery wey you be

Sahulladin

Peace ✌️

Dis one pain am no be small!
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by IyaTola: 1:08am On May 30, 2022
RepoMan007:

The economy is harsh right now. Many are borrowing with faith a miracle will happen before repayment date.

This madness
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by dontrulee: 2:25am On May 30, 2022
sexyshola1218:

But their interest is quite high.
They want to give me 25,000# to pay back 32,500#.
grin
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by FX2BROWN: 6:07am On May 30, 2022
Year 2009, while stil working wit Oceanic Bank, I lent a friend #40k wit an assurance of paying me by the end of the month. Til date, he has not paid that money. It caused serious issue then. I MADE A VOW! NOT 2 LEND MONEY 2 PEOPLE, especially friends.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by DaBogu: 12:07pm On May 30, 2022
cool
Tripleanthony:

Am having school clearance issue, loan me and I will pay through my Nysc allawee
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by DaBogu: 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
gafoo4u:

I'm financially broke. Please assist me. May Almighty God open the way for you too where there is no way and also enrich your pocket beyond your imagination
Sure as your pastor, friends, neighbors and colleagues at work
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Joygift3666: 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
lavylilly:
You should forget the money the very date it leaves your account.

A distance uncle begged me for loan to settle hospital bills of N850k. I told the Uncle I don't give loan as I wasn't bank, just gave them 400k to help settle the bill. I was the one that even call them to know if they have gotten the alert self after few days, which they confirmed to me. No thank you..�� Promised myself never to pick their calls anymore

Some people are just ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Toktee(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
MarkBenn:
It was early this year when I returned to school,a very good and close friend of mine also my course mate told me how his rent was Due and the Landlady giving him just a week to move out, since he was aware I just received my final year school fees from my sponsor,he pleaded with me to assist him with part of the money which was almost More than half of my school fees with promised to pay back at the end of the month,at first I never wanted to give him considering the fact that if I don't get the money back from him there is no way I can pay my fees anymore, but being the only good friend I had in school I keep having the thought of how good we have been to each other I decided to lend him the money, but till date I'm about to graduate he has refused to pay back the money, the sad part of it is that he spends money on women daily even in my presence but anytime I remind him of my money and how I need to pay my school fees he will tell me there is no money.
Humans are extremely wicked.
If na for my school that guy no go graduate except you no report him to school security.
Re: Share Your Loan Experience by Toktee(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2022
I borrowed 100k from a friend of over 17 years promised to be paying 20k monthly, have been paying since January but last two month was not easy for me cos of family issues so I paid 10k, na so my friend stop visiting meor even a call o.... Thank God na 10k remain to pay by June ending.

Ah no even get liver to own person.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Loan Experience by lavylilly: 8:57pm On May 31, 2022
Joygift3666:

Some people are just ingrates.
Fact!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Quotes For ₦1,100 At Parallel Market / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.