Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January (34740 Views)

Lagos Contributed ₦428.98 Billion Into FG IGR In 2020 / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:47am On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

You are a disgrace to manhood honestly. Isn't the evidence not everywhere for all to see? How much in percentage of our earnings are spent on debt servicing? more than 80%. The government is basically struggling to meet its recurrent expenditure obligations and is resorting to adding another debt by floating another bond.
On the issue of the terror in Anambra state. It is clearly political and it is designed to make the state ungovernable for APGA and Soludo to guarantee loss of the state thereafter, this was something they wanted to use state of emergency before elections to remove Obiano and plant their man as administrator who would organize elections and rig for APC. Now it backfired so they are hiding under the toga of UGM to cause crisis in the state.
You nailed it real.

Whoever advised Solidi to pick a fight with IPOB hates him because IPOB are not involved in these dirty games but it's clearly political like Imo state. It has dawn on him already.

That guy saying Peter Obi is lying is a kindergarten and hates progress. I noticed some wicked youths just hate to see the rise of another young man. They could kill.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by toujurs: 8:49am On May 22, 2022
SpatialKing:
And you think Osinbajo is not aware?
How do you think he was able to buy the 100m form. Someone that doesn't own a company in nigeria. You can imagine one person diverting 80 billion. Do you know if 80billion enters your account your generation is made for life

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by mukthar2000(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2022
Is that the reason why ur boss Akitutief plan to sell the NNPC when the gain office as Nigeria president then?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2022
SpatialKing:
That man is an accident waiting to happen I swr.
If he ever becomes president I pity Nigerians the fact that he is a gentle man should tell us he's more dangerous than buhari.
He's a part of the stealing that has been going on in this gunment for the past 8yrs now he wants to make it 16yrs God no give am do grin
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by searchlight: 8:51am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:

Just like Anambra collapsed under you that you couldn't even pay salaries.
Modafoka thief and liar
The youths like you are the problem of the ZOO. Obi left 75 billion naira when he left office and he has told your likes countless time to go verify if anybody was owed when he left office, pension, gratuity, salaries and etc but out of your laziness you wouldn't work to confirm his claim. Fact is that in terms of credibility, Obi is the best but because the ZOO is structured to fail Obi won't make it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by knicks231: 8:52am On May 22, 2022
We are in deep shit
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by michoim(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2022
Then how is government been run. Politicians seeking cheap attentions have turn to desperate liars
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Osombo: 8:56am On May 22, 2022
Peter Obi (Okwute) the best man to move this country to our dream country, he is competent, young, business man and technocrat though not an average Nigerian politician but he can always adjust and work with them, look at some African countries with less Human and natural resources are far better. Nigerians are talented and hardworking yet the current politicians render the youths almost hopeless, we need someone that can work on investment opportunities, fix Economy, Agriculture, Security, Natural resources, Minerals, Infrastructures and keep us technologically ahead, let's come together as youths and vote who believes in our capacity irrespective of region and make us productive not just consumers. Enough of all those old men, we want to grow
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by truthfulnigeria: 8:59am On May 22, 2022
Obi shouldn't create unnecessary enemies now.
Please relax and focus on your presidential ambition.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by omenka(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2022
subsidywise18:

If your Buhari had removed subsidy completely in January we would not have had this problem. And you APC guys know this. Your leader had an opportunity to end this in January. He chickened out

Subsidy costs have risen. And it is eating all our money for nothing

Obi is telling the truth partially. He left out the reason why because he does not want his ambition for president to die on the hill of subsidy removal
Partial truth?

Rotflmao!!

Kai. Ndigbo!! Only in you people's world can truth be "partial". grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2022
…and everyone bought it. undecided

I’ll just wait for proof or FG to prove him wrong, this na election period, everyone wants to play on the sensibilities of the populace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Solexgzy(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2022
Lessonteacher:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oil-money-not-paid-into-fg-account-since-c'mon guys let's laugh with a collection of the funniest
comrade memes-says-obi/
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:

Just like Anambra collapsed under you that you couldn't even pay salaries.
Modafoka thief and liar

When will you people start using real facts to attack the man Not paying salaries, is that a new one?

My dear, he paid salaries not just any how, but it comes in regularly when it was always due. Maybe I knew because I'm from the state and have salaried people when he was the governor.

I know you hate him for being too good to your liking and you probably don't want something good happen in Nigeria, but at least find an actual negatives from the man and criticise him with those.

Daalụ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by tfelicityk(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2022
Why all this political gimmicks now? He should have informed the president of all this foul play...
Can he see roles some organisation play that exposed the AGF?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Advocate500: 9:05am On May 22, 2022
This is what you expected from the likes of Atiku, wike,saraki and tambawa ,issue base politics not ass licking a government you supposed to be criticising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by kevoh(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2022
just2endowed:

Buhari is a former major general.... He didn't get the ranks of general
Oh thanks for the information. I will correct the necessary title.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Larrybuje: 9:07am On May 22, 2022
Exactly but the question in my mind can the delegate be trusted on this?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by NofiuFade(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2022
Mrexcell:

And the apc have always based their arguments and blames on the wastage of gej's pdp govt during when oil prices where selling around $100 I wonder what would now be their excuses now that oil is selling above $130?
As it stand today, Nigeria is steeped in failure at every turn. In every index, Nigeria hugs the part representing not just failed nations but the very worst among the failed nations. The Naira is now close to being worthless. Electricity supply is almost non-existent the painful part is that majority of Nigerians even the prominent one among us refuse to openly condemned all the atrocity, Nigeria politicians are having best time of their life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by phemmyfour: 9:12am On May 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Msports: 9:14am On May 22, 2022
If I no vote Peter OBI wetin I gain. Peter OBI all the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by King44(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2022
SpatialKing:
abeg watin hin wan do. You want make them spin hin head?

Where he us now, dem no born well make hin play holy
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by adefitim(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2022
Unbelievable....
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Chrismania100: 9:17am On May 22, 2022
Because you see him as a quiet man the reason you think he can't bite.Go and make inquiry on how he curbed crime in Anambra and they will all stand still. The only problem Obi will have is that he will not like to share or distribute money just like other aspirants which may affect his primary nominee.If not,obi is the best candidate if Nigeria misses him,they will have themselves to blame.I am a Benin man,but I will tell you the simple truth, no sentiment no tribalism,that has been killing us since independence

nokspos:
the problem with this peter being a president is that , there will be more crime, what power or experience does he have to stop all this terrorists
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by UARBIAFRAODUA: 9:18am On May 22, 2022
Some group of people wants to destroy this country because of the crumbs they get from politicians. I beg you in the name of God lets take back this country via Peter obi, else the country will take it's revenge on all of us
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by chiedozie198100: 9:19am On May 22, 2022
Fulanis never still finish with Nigerians?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Goldbw122(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2022
Corruption everywhere
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by isio1(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2022
Lessonteacher:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oil-money-not-paid-into-fg-account-since-january-says-obi/

Please Mr. Obi is "Nigeria" responsible for the sales of the Crude oil? Direct your statement to the appropriate quarter that is responsible for the sales of Nigeria Crude and not accuse the whole NIGERIA. Thank you for the revelation.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by naturefellow(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:

Weather in the country or not, you should know that Nigeria is not for you
yes, USA is for you, where you'd be shot at like a like a sheep because you're black. And don't say you'd still be shot at or causally killed in Nigeria. That's a lame come back.

Any one that has tangible or intangible investment made in Nigeria wouldn't easily declare what you did. That alone puts you in a contemptible demographic of nationals.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Partial truth?

Rotflmao!!

Kai. Ndigbo!! Only in you people's world can truth be "partial". grin

It is true that money is not entering the account. Obi is right on that

Where he hid the truth is why. Which is the rising cost of subsidy

Like your beloved Buhari, he too does not want to touch on the reason why because it means that he would end up suggesting the politically expensive subsidy removal

You should realise that Obi , Buhari et all are all alike.

And I am not Igbo by the way, neither am I a secessionist. Good am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Nobody: 9:36am On May 22, 2022
Obi for president � �
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 9:37am On May 22, 2022
pricklewane:
See werey de comment. How many did he jailed in his 8 years of governing Anambra or you mean to tell us those ruling Anambra before him were all saints just like him even after this Pandora criminal was caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos.

Please keep shut. We've been through this before and the 250 million propaganda has been busted over and over again. Go and read.

Since when did he become head of the EFCC? At least say something reasonable na if you must hate. Everyone knows Peter Obi drastically reduced corruption in Anambra state as governor, starting with him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 9:38am On May 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I just don't get these Obi supporters. They throw words and accusations like their benefactor.
Has Obi won the PDP primaries and some one said he shouldn't run or what?
You all are behaving like this is the main campaign. Is Obi campaigning to be the PDP flagbearer or the president of Nigeria? They are two different things. Don't put the cart before the horse ka ofe roro aro zuelu unu nri.

Please getat and go and cry in another place. A man who has supported buhari for 7 years plus will always be pained when good governance is being talked about.

Also, stop speaking igbo to me. I'm not one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Blackout: Ikeja Electric Announces One Month Power Outage / MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.