Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Rapture, Are You Prepared? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, Are You Prepared? (14710 Views)

Are You Prepared For The New World Order / Rapture. Are You Rapturable Now? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by sukkot: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm.

>>>> UY Scuti tongue
bro who is UY scuti grin grin
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by proi: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Oga what are you saying?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2022
sukkot:
bro who is UY scuti grin grin
The person called Obadiah 777, he is a Nairalander based in Star UY SCUTI, the biggest star in the universe tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
As long as i believe in Jesus, and have faith in him, and i accepted his work on the cross and follow him daily, then yes i would say i am a believer.

Yes i am saved through Jesus Christ, it is a free gift, not by my holiness, but the righteousness of God and of Jesus that is in me.

Great. That's all

Then you're ready for rapture.

Believers should be joyful for the day of rapture. Nothing to be scared about.

We have that assurance by the spirit of God in our heart that we have eternal life

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2022
malvisguy212:
This is deceptions .

How do you mean?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by sukkot: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
The person called Obadiah 777, he is a Nairalander based in Star UY SCUTI, the biggest star in the universe tongue
nah definitely not UY Scuti. He based in the star Antares. The home of the eagle. Where the gods soar and govern the earth from cool
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
sukkot:
nah definitely not UY Scuti. He based in the star Antares. The home of the eagle. Where the gods soar and govern the earth from cool
Hahaha wink
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
The first covenant was through the blood of sheeps and goats, yet men were not transformed on the inside through this vain repetitions.

God sent his only begotten son, who shed his blood for the remissions of out sins, so by accepting his work on the cross, and accepting the free gift of the Holy Spirit, and working with the spirit of God that completes the work of Jesus, we are saved.

And this sacrifice was once and is sufficient for our eternal salvation. There is no need to sacrifice anymore imperfect blood, but there is a need to keep looking at Jesus and keeping the faith and what was revealed.

And on that day, God will raise us up, through his resurrection power, in an instant.

We will meet with God in the clouds together with al who have died. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is our blessed hope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
abeg make una calm down oh my benz never reach three month oh (visa don ready ) will my money waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Yes, through the Holy one of God, we have conviction.

LogoDWhiz:

Great. That's all

Then you're ready for rapture.

Believers should be joyful for the day of rapture. Nothing to be scared about.

We have that assurance by the spirit of God in our heart that we have eternal life

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by AmazingELixir: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

grin grin grin

What fvckery is this....many have truly lost it in this country.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by sukkot: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha wink
actially you know I like your thinking because you know UY scuti is in the constellation scutum which means shield. And what is our shield ? Vibranium the divine spiritual power and protection and so I am going to claim that UY SCUTI because you see you can be an Inhabitant of several star systems at once and so I lay claim to UY Scuti. But first let me find out if it is alpha or beta scutum first oooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2022
sukkot:
actially you know I like your thinking because you know UY scuti is in the constellation scutum which means shield. And what is our shield ? Vibranium the divine spiritual power and protection and so I am going to claim that UY SCUTI because you see you can be an I habitant of several star systems at once and so I lay claim to UY Scuti. But first let me find out if it is alpha or beta scutum first oooo grin cheesy
You get my drift already tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by malvisguy212: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

How do you mean?
This:
Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones
taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS
OF NOAH!

The punishment in the days of Noah is entirely different from the punishment of hell.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Don't wait for Sunday's, read bible, and think of what it says, and the first commandment will help as you do that, which is love God. Finally the second commandment will help too, love thy neighbor as thyself.

Read to understand, talk to others who are looking for Jesus and are like Jesus to be encouraged.

As the world is sinking, we are going up. Up to Jesus the Savoir

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Holocene(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by system21: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
There is nothing like rapture
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by sukkot: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
You get my drift already tongue
Yes Sir loud and clear . Flesh and blood did not reveal this message to you grin

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
I think the parents failed their children, by not helping their minds to get wisdom. Maybe the parents themselves lack the wisdom to do that also, and so the cycle continues.

Holocene:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Handsum64: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Hypocrites
Opportunity for exploitation of the gullibles is all these rapturous noise that the preachers don't even believe in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2022
GooseBump:
This is my 4th time being to church this year. Not because of nothing, but because of my busy schedule. I've forgotten the last time I prayed sef.

The reason for the post was that, I've been having dreams about rapture since years back, but I just brush it off anytime I woke. The last one i had was like this. I saw myself in a big church, probably we were having a big crusade. Then suddenly one of the female ushers went missing. She was someone I knew. The husband was worried, we discovered she was the only missing. people started calling in and that's when we knew it was rapture. One person out of multiples was taken for rapture.

I woke up and as usual, I brush it off.
Getting to church today, I already missed the Sunday school. The bible passages that was read was Luke 27 which talked about how two people will be on a bed, one will be taken and the other will be left behind, two on the farm.
We all know the story.

So my question is, Are you prepared?

prepared to be taken to where? so if person dream see fire, e mean say na hell fire abi.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Allisgud: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2022
God save me forgive my sins

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Amen. For we have a patient God, who is ready to accept us when we call and ask.

For you, Lord are good and ready to forgive and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you.

Allisgud:
God save me forgive my sins

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2022
malvisguy212:
This:
Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones
taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS
OF NOAH!

The punishment in the days of Noah is entirely different from the punishment of hell.

1. Who were the ones taken away in the days of Noah?

2. And why did Jesus liken the coming of the son of man to the days of Noah?

Please answer these two questions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by moneyissweet(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Which rapture? Shey u dey wyn me ni

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by 07kjb: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Yinmu, the book of truth talked about return of YESHUA And nothinj like rapture,

What is the book of TRUTH
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
I was prepared last year when I hit rock bottom. Owing several loan apps money, them calling and texting my contacts that I’m a criminal. Omor last year rough but we scaled through……
Na now were life just begin sweet anyhow you come de talk rapture matter…. Omor enjoy your life and worship your God… having a clean mind and worshiping your God should be enough. Be kind to people around you and also help as many as you can.
Stop acting holy cos you’re thinking of rapture.

4 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by fantasy2018: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
To many homosexuals in church. I have stopped attending.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Jeon(f): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
No, I'm not.

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Channah1(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
Kindly prepare for your own Rapture.... because there will be no collective Rapture.

My death is my Rapture
Your death is also your own Rapture and it's high time you start doing good cos Rapture can occur to us individually at any point in time...,

Doing good is not what makes you rapturable ( read the story of Cornelius) but accepting Christ as your lord and savior.
Therefore, are you saved?
Have you accepted Jesus as your personal lord and savior?

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by arantess: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
eedimo:
You don't need to prepare for rapture if you have accepted Christ offer of redemption; U now have Christ in you, that's all that matters.
Glory!!!
Heresy

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Okortor: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2022
YES, I'M BUT I PRAY FOR MORE GRACE TO STAND FIRM AND FINISH MY HEAVENLY RACE WITH NO DISTRACTION....... AMEN �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat / COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.