Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Rapture, Are You Prepared? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, Are You Prepared? (14725 Views)

Are You Prepared For The New World Order / Rapture. Are You Rapturable Now? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by sukkot: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
You get my drift already tongue
I appreciate that UY Scuti wisdom. I believe higher powers used you to pass that message unto me. wink

The biggest star in the universe with vibranium super power spiritual shield and protection. Dayummmmmmm
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Okortor: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
YES, I'M BUT I PRAY FOR MORE GRACE TO STAND FIRM AND FINISH MY HEAVENLY RACE WITH NO DISTRACTION....... AMEN �

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by 07kjb: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
RAPTURE IS REAL

FOR AS IT IS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH SO SHALL IT BE TO THIS GENERATION.

REMEMBER THEY MADE GEST OF NOAH WHEN HE WAS BUILDING THE ARK.

MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH ME I SHALL BE RAPTURED

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Drajah(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing like rapture abeg
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Uchesis: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Gottiii:
E be like say na only online people hate APC, despite everything them still dey win every election.
vote buying played a big role
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Drajah(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2022
07kjb:
RAPTURE IS REAL

MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH ME I SHALL BE RAPTURED

Even for that Noah days you no been dey there o na tell them still tell you.

You talk about the story as if you been dey there... even Noah wey get story no been write am himself. indirect speeches full bible sha undecided

Amen to you hope/wishes/prayers

2 Likes

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Slynation(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2022
GooseBump:
This is my 4th time being to church this year. Not because of nothing, but because of my busy schedule. I've forgotten the last time I prayed sef.

The reason for the post was that, I've been having dreams about rapture since years back, but I just brush it off anytime I woke. The last one i had was like this. I saw myself in a big church, probably we were having a big crusade. Then suddenly one of the female ushers went missing. She was someone I knew. The husband was worried, we discovered she was the only missing. people started calling in and that's when we knew it was rapture. One person out of multiples was taken for rapture.

I woke up and as usual, I brush it off.
Getting to church today, I already missed the Sunday school. The bible passages that was read was Luke 27 which talked about how two people will be on a bed, one will be taken and the other will be left behind, two on the farm.
We all know the story.

So my question is, Are you prepared?
No
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by DSC7: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2022
May God help us to die prepared...
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing like rapture...........

The day you die, is your rapture............

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
OkCornel:

So sad people have interpreted the scriptures upside down.

Only if you carefully read the scriptures.

Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND "TOOK THEM" ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will "BE TAKEN" and the other left.

Stop turning the Bible verses upside down...if we should go by your accession, The paradise at the end time will be Earth...

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Slynation(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Nothing like rapture...........

The day you die, is your rapture............
Exactly...!! It's even written in the Bible!!

Because anybody waiting for a day when an Angel will appear on the sky blowing a very big trumpet will surely wait in vain...!!
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by wirinet(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Laggafin:
Which rapture Our great forefathers were also waiting for rapture till they faded.. now listen my friend.. every mortal being rapture happens when he or she dies

Our great fore fathers ke? The people jesus was preaching to were waiting for the rapture because jesus said to them:
“Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place".

Read Matthew 24:32-44.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Reasoning(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
That question should be for the so-called Mohammed Buhari in Nigeria and queen Elizabeth of England!!!!
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by eedimo(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2022
arantess:

Heresy
Christianity isn't religion

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
Exactly...!! It's even written in the Bible!!

Because anybody waiting for a day when an Angel will appear on the sky blowing a very big trumpet will surely wait in vain...!!

People have very foolishly been waiting that day, one trumpet would be blown and every human being in the world, starts to ascend.........

It's NEVER going to happen.......... grin
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=07kjb post=113949541]RAPTURE IS REAL

MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH ME I SHALL BE RAPTURED[/quote]

If you died now, that's your rapture.........

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by MadamOk(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
You are talking about Rapture and you have been to church 4 times since this year and you can't even remember when Las your pray

And you are asking if someone is prepared?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by OkCornel(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
Stop turning the Bible verses upside down...if we should go by your accession, The paradise at the end time will be Earth...

You have eyes and a functioning mind.

Who were the ones taken away in the days of Noah?
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by loko50(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prepare for death and forget rapture. Billions of billions of billions have died.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by loko50(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

People have very foolishly been waiting that day, one trumpet would be blown and every human being in the world, starts to ascend.........

It's NEVER going to happen.......... grin

Never going to happen but armeggeddon can happen. Everything can be wiped off in minutes
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Laggafin: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Which of the great grand fathers waited for rapture??

In Africa, the ancients believed that when you die, you become an elder in the spiritual realm and that's the fate of everyone. We believed in God but never as an Entity that lives above, rather as an Entity that is a part of nature.
My point is no heaven will open and rapture takes place as they keep saying
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by es144000: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing like rapture, no Christian going anywhere.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
Kindly prepare for your own Rapture.... because there will be no collective Rapture.

My death is my Rapture
Your death is also your own Rapture and it's high time you start doing good cos Rapture can occur to us individually at any point in time...,

Well said all these wanna be murderers lol Nawa o just note the color they wear and their mind frame
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by 07kjb: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Drajah:

Even for that Noah days you no been dey there o na tell them still tell you.

You talk about the story as if you been dey there... even Noah wey get story no been write am himself. indirect speeches full bible sha undecided

Amen to you hope/wishes/prayers

You are funny BRO

But I tell you the BIBLE is a very SPIRITUAL BOOK written and directed on the inspiration of God

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
We have been waiting for eons. We are tired of waiting. I also do think no one cares and is scared anymore.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
loko50:

Never going to happen but armeggeddon can happen. Everything can be wiped off in minutes

When no be Crypto........... cheesy
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by yinkbell: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Oga go and treat maleria there's nothing like rapture.. once you're dead your own rapture have come.
Pray against the spirit of death and stop this naive believe and thinking

Sir, you have your Bible with you. Turn to 1Thesalonians 4 : 16 - 17. If you believe this portion of Scripture is the word of God written by Apostle through the Holy Spirit then rapture is real.
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by VenomCarnage(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by Zelenskyy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
eedimo:
You don't need to prepare for rapture if you have accepted Christ offer of redemption; U now have Christ in you, that's all that matters.
Glory!!!

Exactly..

I wonder the kind of preparation they are talking about again ooo

1 Like

Re: Rapture, Are You Prepared? by wirinet(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
loko50:

Yes armeggeddon can happen. Not by Jesus blowing a trumpet, but by an giant asteroid smashing into the earth or a full blown nuclear war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.