Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. (1909 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Ladies Please Why Do You Suffer Us Before Consenting To Date / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
Few months into your marriage and you've misbehaved to this extent, na wa.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Ebonygeek(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
u no get sense o. Why would two people who dont love each other continue to live together. Obviously she cant forgive him, he should move ahead with his life
Moronic element. After messing up his marriage in less than a year and getting his wife pregnant, he should divorce and move on? How stupid are you exactly? undecided

Instead of advising him to appease her and make her fall in love with him again, you're displaying your stupidity. Na wa. I thought with age comes wisdom, but the reverse is the case for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Ebonygeek(f): 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
LINSAR:

You're not wise.

If you know marriage matters are bigger than you then ignore!
Shut up jare. Marriage matters indeed. Learn to call a spade a spade. He messed up. Say so and stop yarning dust cos he's a guy
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by LINSAR: 12:24am On May 23, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Shut up jare. Marriage matters indeed. Learn to call a spade a spade. He messed up. Say so and stop yarning dust cos he's a guy

How did he mess up?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Estherqueen50(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2022
Good morning.
If I understood by your words, she once loved you.
If she once loved you she can still be won over( since we are talking about marriage here)
You only need to start doing those things you did before to woo or that won her heart.

Be humble enough to ask her for forgiveness, If she doesn't respond, involve her mentors or those she holds in high regard.

And the last but not the least, seek God and pray to him concerning your marriage " the heart of the king is in the hand of God"

And when she forgives you, be delibrate about working on your relationship. And do not dishonor ya marriage anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Mykbillz(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2022
Estherqueen50:
Good morning.
If I understood by your words, she once loved you.
If she once loved you she can still be won over( since we are talking about marriage here)
You only need to start doing those things you did before to woo or that won her heart.

Be humble enough to ask her for forgiveness, If she doesn't respond, involve her mentors or those she holds in high regard.

And the last but not the least, seek God and pray to him concerning your marriage " the heart of the king is in the hand of God"

And when she forgives you, be delibrate about working on your relationship. And do not dishonor ya marriage anymore.
[quote au
Nazgul:
If you want to win her back, take her out, say like to a beach, an eatry... somewhere porsh. Ask her to order whatever she wants, don't quarrel with her, don't argue with her, just stare into her eyes whilst holding her hands smiling and tell her that you never knew how beautiful she was, then apologize for whatever wrong you might have done to her and reaffirm your love for her.

Use the remaining time gisting and talking, after you're done, take her shopping, buy some clothes and other stuffs for her, come home, prepare a nice dinner and end the day with a wonderful sex.

Believe me, she'll wake up the following day a changed person and you'll have your wife back.
thor=Favfables1 post=113071584]

Chief....
You messed up big time by cheating on your wife, but I'm guessing you know that already, cause from your post, I can assume that you love your wife, you're ready to own up to your mistakes and make things work, that, I must say is commendable....

If I were in your shoes...
I would go her room and I'll tell my wife "I know that I have messed up big time and I'm really sorry, I can't change what has happened in times past, but I'm willing to be better, I'm willing to put in the effort to make us work, all I ask is for an opportunity to do so, if you feel the same way, I promise XYZ, but if you don't, then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore, lemme know your decision by tomorrow"...

If you think kneeling down will help, please do undecided... But after that walk away...

Her response will prompt your next step...
If she agrees, then be sure to keep your promises, but if she doesn't, please walk away before she cuts off your d.i.ck in your sleep grin...[/quote]

So yesterday I decided to pick out the gems from the trash from all the advice and trash talks.
I had to Admit my wrong because when you’re married and know you have a good woman, it’s a huge loss to bear knowing that how hard it is In this instagram generation.

So yesterday after going out with her elder sister and chilling I got home and just like Favfables, Estherqueen suggested, I made a move on her and just like the first night we spent , I had to eat her up, and it felt wonderful cos I gave my A1 , knowing she loved every bit of my magic and wasn’t receptive in any way.
This morning, I knelt and started begging , I literally allowed her expressed her feelings and she poured how pained she felt knowing the sacrifices she’s made for me and even recounted how she’s been hit on but she would shun away anything that would even hurt me because she consider how I would feel over any action of hers, I understood her pains because I know how I’ve hurt her.
For those asking what I did, well I cheated , not that I had sexual relationship with anyone , but I’m a club owner in Dubai and as such sometimes it hard to keep some females away from texting explicitly in a bid to get your attention and she saw some raunchy text on my phone with a female and it’s something she’ has complained about before even before we got married. On top of that I let’s a friend who’s extremely romantically interested in me and would do anything to be sexually involved with me, visit our apartment while she was at work and she felt really disappointed especially as prior the visit , we exchanged text where I mentioned I would have eat her up if she dared visit me, although I didn’t cross that line and she saw where the said girl mentioned that she surprised how much I still stay to my wife despite how much funny I can get via text with others and don’t want any sexual relationship with anyone aside my wife.

The text and previous differences made her want to leave, since she claimed that if I could let her in when she’s at work , I can as well sleep with her and not disclose it.

Cut long story short, I did the magic last night, this morning, after apologies, she mentioned she’s unhappy but didn’t want to leave, but still willing to work things out.

If we both maintain open access to each other phones.
That I don’t ever cheat or even come close to it .
That I reduce my attention and time spent in the club.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
Mykbillz:

So yesterday I decided to pick out the gems from the trash from all the advice and trash talks.
I had to Admit my wrong because when you’re married and know you have a good woman, it’s a huge loss to bear knowing that how hard it is In this instagram generation.

So yesterday after going out with her elder sister and chilling I got home and just like Favfables, Estherqueen suggested, I made a move on her and just like the first night we spent , I had to eat her up, and it felt wonderful cos I gave my A1 , knowing she loved every bit of my magic and wasn’t receptive in any way.
This morning, I knelt and started begging , I literally allowed her expressed her feelings and she poured how pained she felt knowing the sacrifices she’s made for me and even recounted how she’s been hit on but she would shun away anything that would even hurt me because she consider how I would feel over any action of hers, I understood her pains because I know how I’ve hurt her.
For those asking what I did, well I cheated , not that I had sexual relationship with anyone , but I’m a club owner in Dubai and as such sometimes it hard to keep some females away from texting explicitly in a bid to get your attention and she saw some raunchy text on my phone with a female and it’s something she’ has complained about before even before we got married. On top of that I let’s a friend who’s extremely romantically interested in me and would do anything to be sexually involved with me, visit our apartment while she was at work and she felt really disappointed especially as prior the visit , we exchanged text where I mentioned I would have eat her up if she dared visit me, although I didn’t cross that line and she saw where the said girl mentioned that she surprised how much I still stay to my wife despite how much funny I can get via text with others and don’t want any sexual relationship with anyone aside my wife.

The text and previous differences made her want to leave, since she claimed that if I could let her in when she’s at work , I can as well sleep with her and not disclose it.

Cut long story short, I did the magic last night, this morning, after apologies, she mentioned she’s unhappy but didn’t want to leave, but still willing to work things out.

Congratulations chief....
I'm glad you've won back your wife's heart....
Please, be sure to keep ALL the promises you made to her...
God will help you...
And like wine, I trust that your marriage will get sweeter with age...
GoodLuck chief....
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Blunttruth: 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
Mykbillz:
I’ve been married for some months, but it’s seem like my marriage is down the drain , I can’t go into details as I’m someone who doesn’t like to bring my problem public, but I really need help at this point and a second opinion, especially knowing that a major factor of this problem was my reaction and actions during this first year of my marriage.
There was a lot of relearning and unlearning I realized after marriage I needed to do. But the strain and mistrust I created, has on the part of my wife made her feel like our marriage should end, as we’re sort of in a damage control zone.
A lot of things has gone wrong, but at this point I’m willing to put effort and work out my marriage,
But I have a question:

Is it possible to still win back a woman who has sworn to destroy your life because you hurt her?
Is it possible to work out a marriage when the other pattern sees you as a devil and would rather not be involved in working things out?
Is it possible to win back an urhobo woman who once loved you cos I keep hearing this saying that if an urhobo woman loves you , she does with her mind and when she hate you , it’s also with her heart.

Yes it is possible, she loves you, she just doesn't like you at the moment. The important thing is that she is still in your house. So go back to when you started. Woo her ,chase her, and let her see through your actions and not words that you are sorry. Don't expect her to immediately return your love. Be persistent, with time all will be well. Time heals all things especially if you never repeat your actions. Avoid situations that might lead to repetition. You guys will be fine, and celebrate many more years together.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Estherqueen50(f): 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
I am very happy it went well for you sir.
Be blessed forever.
Mykbillz:

Chief....
You messed up big time by cheating on your wife, but I'm guessing you know that already, cause from your post, I can assume that you love your wife, you're ready to own up to your mistakes and make things work, that, I must say is commendable....

I would go her room and I'll tell my wife "I know that I have messed up big time and I'm really sorry, I can't change what has happened in times past, but I'm willing to be better, I'm willing to put in the effort to make us work, all I ask is for an opportunity to do so, if you feel the same way, I promise XYZ, but if you don't, then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore, lemme know your decision by tomorrow"...

If you think kneeling down will help, please do undecided... But after that walk away...

If she agrees, then be sure to keep your promises, but if she doesn't, please walk away before she cuts off your d.i.ck in your sleep grin...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Enny2013(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2022
Just lyk me,i hardly forgive.u won't even know u hv offended me.

But,u can always work tins out.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Mykbillz(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2022
Enny2013:

Yes , I can relate. She’s still mad at me but not like it was when I created this thread . She still mention she’s mad at me but we are talking happily and better like nothing happened.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Mykbillz(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2022
A huge part of me feels glad that I let ego off the picture , and shared this out, cos I was close to telling myself since we just returned to Nigeria a couple of day ago because of the issue, that I will just book my flight and head back to Dubai since she doesn’t want to was almost swearing to make my life miserable, I guess that how angry she felt . But right now , this woman right here won’t even prick me a needle.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Mykbillz(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2022
Accepting/owning up my mistakes , apologizing , Good sex and superb head game , and a little bribe did the magic finally.

She’s retracted her words, saying it was how angry she felt.

Im learning this marriage thing daily , and like most person who obviously isn’t married and was saying leave her, women are this.

I know marriage takes effort, and for someone who’s in the wrong, it takes more effort , when something is bad you don’t toss it away , you try to fix it.
Marriage is the first institution God established, and after he gave a man work , he gave him a woman to care for .
When you understand , just like I do , you would understand just like my in law rightly said, Marriage is like a pyramid built by two persons from extreme ends , if you continue at it , and push , one day you will get to the apex …

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On May 24, 2022
Mykbillz:
A lot of things has gone wrong, but at this point I’m willing to put effort and work out my marriage,
But I have a question:

Is it possible to still win back a woman who has sworn to destroy your life because you hurt her?
Is it possible to work out a marriage when the other pattern sees you as a devil and would rather not be involved in working things out?
Is it possible to win back an urhobo woman who once loved you cos I keep hearing this saying that if an urhobo woman loves you , she does with her mind and when she hate you , it’s also with her heart.
Is Urhobo anything to do with why you messed up your marriage or something? Why is it now an issue? undecided

If you are serious about wanting to fix your marriage, it may be best to seek the aide of a professional marriage counselor to help you both get on the same page as far as where your marriage should go at this point in time and guide you towards that united goal with less conflict. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On May 24, 2022
Mykbillz:
Marriage is the first institution God established, and after he gave a man work , he gave him a woman to care for .
When you understand , just like I do , you would understand just like my in law rightly said, Marriage is like a pyramid built by two persons from extreme ends , if you continue at it , and push , one day you will get to the apex …
The same God cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16, removing His hands from it since then. In Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 , He told you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. This to probably remind you bury any delusions you may have that your marriages are of God or put you in good status with Him. undecided

Indeed Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman and it does take two to make it work. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Qatar2022: 4:47am On May 24, 2022
Mykbillz:

She’s carrying my child at this point and really , even though I feel like I can still find light at the end of the tunnel , why do you have this view .
Oga women don't forgive or forget easily and if you for die today that child in her womb will still grow and be whatever he/she will be in future so think about your happiness and safety first
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Pastorsmile: 5:04am On May 24, 2022
Some men are very stupid
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by jogojogo: 5:18am On May 24, 2022
Yes and Yes.
Most of the responses are unreal.
Your wife can love you again, your marriage can work
Your wife trusted you and got betrayed. If you want to make things work, it will.
Honestly, I wonder the kind of responses I am seeing here.
Mykbillz:

This is what I Intend doing but with the constant , I will make miserable , I will show you pepper . This statement are building my fear.
Cos she even mentioned of never being exclusive again to me.
A part of me is wondering , are this statement born from anger , or things she means.
I want to work things out but for working things when the other isn’t interested anymore.

Abeg married people : do marriages come back from disasters and get better.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by jogojogo: 5:23am On May 24, 2022
You said OBVIOUSLY?
You don't know what you are saying.
OP, attempt to make things work. Not guaranteed, but there are chance. Be careful also
Cutehector:
u no get sense o. Why would two people who dont love each other continue to live together. Obviously she cant forgive him, he should move ahead with his life
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by jogojogo: 5:41am On May 24, 2022
I didn't even know things had turned out pretty when I suggested that most of the responses here are unreal. I guess most guys here are toxic about life and relationship.
I had suggested that it will work if you are willing to let it work.
Congratulations my brother.
Mykbillz:

Chief....

If she agrees, then be sure to keep your promises, but if she doesn't, please walk away before she cuts off your d.i.ck in your sleep grin...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by AfroKnight: 5:43am On May 24, 2022
Be vigilant. Don’t underestimate the evil women are capable of.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by AfroKnight: 5:54am On May 24, 2022
Enny2013:

Honestly, you have no business being in a relationship until you fix this issue in your heart. Stay away from innocent men.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Enny2013(f): 6:10am On May 24, 2022
Mykbillz:

Yes , I can relate. She’s still mad at me but not like it was when I created this thread . She still mention she’s mad at me but we are talking happily and better like nothing happened.
Good,bro.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Enny2013(f): 6:13am On May 24, 2022
AfroKnight:

Honestly, you have no business being in a relationship until you fix this issue in your heart. Stay away from innocent men.
I am happily married,bro...with a very harmless innocent man.
I didn't create myself, remember!
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by AfroKnight: 6:43am On May 24, 2022
Enny2013:

I am happily married,bro...with a very harmless innocent man.
I didn't create myself, remember!

Nobody created you to have an unforgiving heart. You chose that yourself. You choose that every morning as you wake up.
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Bobloco: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned-

Op, be vigilant
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Mykbillz(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Some men are very stupid

You must be a wretched , poor, toxic fellow, probably never even had a successful relationship before, if you ever saw me face to face , you’d definitely be asking for alms.

This post was made to get valid opinions , not Shitty comments bro .

I think poverty has made a lot of men toxic and self indulgent.

I had to look at your profile and the only thread you created to come to this conclusion.

Yes stupid things can happen but use your head before you miss out on life behind a keypad
Re: Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. by Enny2013(f): 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
AfroKnight:

Nobody created you to have an unforgiving heart. You chose that yourself. You choose that every morning as you wake up.
Ok,sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Haven't Dated Anyone In 10 Years But Having S3x -- Mr. Macaroni / Yoruba Girls Are So Cool / I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [EP Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.