Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? (4231 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
Natureangel:
Show's how little you value yourself..you couldn't give her money, that was too expensive for you neither could you give her a gift or a good old congratulations on her day because again that is too expensive for you, so you give her the cheapest commodity on Earth with no value.. *Yourself*.

It's a despicable gift of betraying your friendship with her ..one she won't value.

K
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 8:07pm On May 22, 2022
Ebonygeek:
Are you insane? undecided

Maybe you are
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2022
what makes you any better than a cheap olosho?!
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what makes you any better than a cheap olosho?!

Maybe, maybe not.
Time will reveal
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by picaso313(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Kesan kesan kii wo fun owo. Omo ori igba kii ridi joko. Rede-rede lomo igba n se toba jabo.
Bere sini sinwi kiri.
Ase gun. O ti ri egbe iya re fin. Ja wonu oja, aseee!
this is the most hilarious attack have seen on NL
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by phemmyfour: 2:37am On May 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex!!

Can't you get her beautiful and expensive gift? Something very tangible.

Nigerian men are not romantic at all.

Bush!!!
Is sex not romantic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend / A Good Message For All Those In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.