Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) (82789 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by leofab(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
igbesachick:

south korean TV show mocking african.
racist communists have done more than that.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by igbesachick: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
leofab:
racist communists have done more than that.

white man mocking african

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Thered12: 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
More reason you should act blind in the sight of humans.

The helping hands you are giving out in the name of humanitarian would be the path to your grave.

I'm telling you , that's how I helped one in Abuja , when I travelled baba brought his friend from the village without my consent and called me 3 days after to inform me that he brought someone in , when I told him to evict that guy from my house , baba started claiming rights o. Never seen such an entitled person in my life and now .. I've learnt to be hard , told myself I'm never letting anyone live with me.. and since I don't keep friends ..nothing like friends coming to visit me.. problem just full ground .. las las ..I just left the house for them , person wey you help give shelter today , go still wan overthrow you take the house tommorow.. People just have to be careful
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by LINSAR: 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Thered12:

I'm telling you , that's how I helped one in Abuja , when I travelled baba brought his friend from the village without my consent and called me 3 days after to inform me that he brought someone in , when I told him to evict that guy from my house , baba started claiming rights o. Never seen such an entitled person in my life and now .. I've learnt to be hard , told myself I'm never letting anyone live with me.. and since I don't keep friends ..nothing like friends coming to visit me.. problem just full ground .. las las ..I just left the house for them , person wey you help give shelter today , go still wan overthrow you take the house tommorow.. People just have to be careful

The guy saw you are soft.He knew you won't do anything and obviously you didn't do jack to him.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks for the reminder grin

Been a while.

How are you doing, dear? grin

Am good dearest wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Thered12: 11:56am On May 26, 2022
LINSAR:

The guy saw you are soft.He knew you won't do anything and obviously you didn't do jack to him.

Lol ...it's better to be soft .. than to be hard and find myself in jail or somewhat.. I beleive there's alot ahead of me .. greater than what he thought he had gained .. I beleive we all have our inner devil . We just think of the outcome before we act.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by LINSAR: 11:14am On May 27, 2022
Thered12:

Lol ...it's better to be soft .. than to be hard and find myself in jail or somewhat.. I beleive there's alot ahead of me .. greater than what he thought he had gained .. I beleive we all have our inner devil . We just think of the outcome before we act.

Not asking you to go physical.

It is your house.You have every right to tell him to leave.You talk in a stern manner with authority.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Emmanuel909090: 11:20am On May 27, 2022
Painful an unforgettable betrayal.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by PDJT: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
ukaface:
issokay

-Lovely girl.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by jclassiq(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
Humans are never monogamous in nature.

Men and women alike.

We are just forcing ourselves to be because of religion, societal norms and influences.

Once we have the chance or opportunity we display and explore our true longings .

Ukrainian babes are beautiful though grin

You are right. We are animals, remember? And animals are not meant to be monogamous in nature. But, also, we are superior animals and that's where our sense, rationality, ethics, and reason come into play.
We marry for a reason. If you marry one wife, then stick to her and leave other people alone. That way, there will be peace in your house. But if you can marry multiple women, then do it and stay faithful to them.

Most times we cause our own problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.