Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) (82724 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Atk1nson(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting but not suprised...
Core English girls(not mixed race o) re kinda bland
nd boring...
Now...come to think of this Ukraine war sef...dt comedian of their president has shattered and is still shattering the lives of millions of his people..those 8 million nd counting Ukrainians dt av fled Ukraine have lost homes...relatives...friends...infact..their once peaceful nd amazing pre_war Lives in general have all being shattered all thanks to one short Jewish comedian like that...
Worse part of it all is that...the fool even campaigned
nd won on the promise of "making peace with Russia and ending the Donbass crisis"...then after he won..he reneged on his promises just like APC nd their scam "change" mantle...
I saw on Aljazeera news...clips of Ukrainian civilians...beautiful girls..women even kids sef that av lost limbs in this senseless war...amputees with arms..legs..some with both limbs cut off...hence becoming disabled for life all thanks to a political novices' miscalculations nd ego..
Just forget power plays...just forget all the bravado and hypes that comes with being a brave leader defending his homeland...pictures of ur innocent citizens...esp kids dieing..loosing loved ones...ND worse still being disabled for life(I do rather die at once than loose precious arms/legs in a senseless avoidable war) are the pictures that should come first ND foremost in the mind of a leader about to make a decision that may lead to war...the love of ur citizens that voted for u should be the utmost reason why a "sane" Leader must avoid war *AT ALL COSTS*...even if it means..making a big U-turn about a decision (like joining NATO or whatever) or even personally apologizing to ur enemy(Putin in this case).... do it..swallow ur pride...but just do it to save the lives and limbs(arms/legs) of ur lovely civilians that overwhelmingly voted for you out of love....
Mtcheew..humans and their senseless Power plays at the expense of other people's lives...
It's so damn ironic that all the western leaders praising the comedian for his "bravery" for fighting Russia ren't so brave enough themselves to fight that same Russia...

The only reason this conflict exists is because of Russia's bullying. Sweden and Finland are in the process of joining Nato with both being a greater threat to Russia based on their more sophisticated military, why is russia not marching in to annex parts of sweden and finland? a bully simply picks on the weakest.

Dont know if you are paid to post the thrash you posted, but russia is simply a bully and this would definitely cost them much more than it already has.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by HITsquad: 9:44am On May 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
"Though I was unsure, he wanted to do it"..... angry How can anybody be so ignorant?? She literally just helped her husband welcome her replacement, merely seeing the refugees picture should have set off alarm in her head...... angry
Bro, Loyalty without temptation is not Loyalty atall...

her husband was never the Loyal type... a pretty refugee girl under your roof is not a reason atall to betrayal the woman you agreed to spend the rest of your life with.

Is the husband a pet dog that she has to hide the beef she brought home from the store from him?
even real pets don't eat stuff in the house unless they see it on their personal pet bowel.

Let's not bash women all the time... and call a Spade a spade and not a shovel.
the husband is to blame, he is just a regular man. the wife didn't do anything wrong abeg... she welcomed the lady in her house out of trust she has for her husband.

if you are with a man and you are scared of having pretty women in the house or around him? then you are with a regular man... not a real man.. that's just the fact.

I hate people who cheat on their partners... regardless the gender!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by DSoj(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2022
Dont blame the Ukrainian girl, blame the stupid husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by greypencils: 9:45am On May 23, 2022
That's why I told my wife to avoid bringing her sister, friends and cousins to my house. Visit, they can visit but stay, please, they can't stay. Women are naturally attracted to me that's why I RUN away from them. I can never have a female secretary. Don't dangle what I can't have in front of me, it will only make me want it.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Nmezor(f): 9:46am On May 23, 2022
Omoh, no b juju be DAT? Anyway the man no get any atom of respect for his wife. What rubbish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by mekybabe1: 9:47am On May 23, 2022
It's only pure lust and not love. He'll regret his decision soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by twosquare(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2022
greypencils:
That's why I told my wife to avoid bringing her sister, friends and cousins to my house. Visit, they can visit but stay, please, they can't stay. Women are naturally attracted to me that's why I RUN away from them. I can never have a female secretary. Don't dangle what I can't have in front of me, it will only make me want it.
grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Acidbath: 9:48am On May 23, 2022
You see this gender that betrayed Jesus Christ, you must never emotionally invest in them.

Even Jesus Christ looked them in the eyes and said "oga, you will definitely betray me".

Imagine running away with a female that helped divide your home and betrayed someone who helped her. Wetin she go do you eh, you no go recognise yourself again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by tnerro1(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2022
Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast!!
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by greypencils: 9:53am On May 23, 2022
HITsquad:
Bro, Loyalty without temptation is not Loyalty atall...

her husband was never the Loyal type... a pretty refugee girl under your roof is not a reason atall to betrayal the woman you agreed to spend the rest of your life with.

Is the husband a pet dog that she has to hide the beef she brought home from the store from him?
even real pets don't eat stuff in the house unless they see it on their personal pet bowel.

Let's not bash women all the time... and call a Spade a spade and not a shovel.
the husband is to blame, he is just a regular man. the wife didn't do anything wrong abeg... she welcomed the lady in her house out of trust she has for her husband.

if you are with a man and you are scared of having pretty women in the house or around him? then you are with a regular man... not a real man.. that's just the fact.

I hate people who cheat on their partners... regardless the gender!
Bro, when the girl in question dangles her goods in front of you and seduces you, it's best to run. There is nothing like strong man in the face of temptation. You RUN, avoid it completely. The man should have refused the refugees stay outrightly if he knows women are his weakness.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Acidbath: 9:57am On May 23, 2022
Hayee:
Wahlai if you are a woman and you are part of the people fighting for equality with a man, you have no life ambition cheesy grin grin grin

See what one single Toto have caused a marriage of ten years cheesy grin grin grin
I'm very sure she didn't use her brain to get that man.

Men have a fetish for bad girls and gold diggers grin cheesy cheesy

When she obviously sees a better or richer man she will dump his ass straight up grin cheesy

Dat is why as for me ooo if someone like mercy aigbe or Tonto dike should snatch my husband na to praise God cheesy cheesy grin

Opportunity to sample another fresh dick

Ladies as far as you know he his a slave to his dick better use him and chop his money without mercy tongue tongue tongue
Someone that can abandon his wife and children because of Toto should not be taken seriously even if you marry him tongue tongue tongue

Anyways men are addicted to heartless gold diggers
Men don't like good women tongue tongue tongue

You have just contradicted yourself with the bolded.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Tunagee(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
10 days is not enough for a wife to be overtaken.
Either the man had always wanted to leave the marriage or the wife is not telling the whole story.

Brilliant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Okobola146: 10:05am On May 23, 2022
Pussy sweet pass pussy, ringtones dey melodious and loud pass one another
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by deavicky(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
10 days is not enough for a wife to be overtaken.
Either the man had always wanted to leave the marriage or the wife is not telling the whole story.
you never see white love. No this billing we dey call love here.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Thinkfree(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2022
Okobola146:
Pussy sweet pass pussy, ringtones dey melodious and loud pass one another
what about women without ringtone? I mean always on silent mode.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by deavicky(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
Hayee:
Wahlai if you are a woman and you are part of the people fighting for equality with a man, you have no life ambition cheesy grin grin grin

See what one single Toto have caused a marriage of ten years cheesy grin grin grin
I'm very sure she didn't use her brain to get that man.

Men have a fetish for bad girls and gold diggers grin cheesy cheesy

When she obviously sees a better or richer man she will dump his ass straight up grin cheesy

Dat is why as for me ooo if someone like mercy aigbe or Tonto dike should snatch my husband na to praise God cheesy cheesy grin

Opportunity to sample another fresh dick

Ladies as far as you know he his a slave to his dick better use him and chop his money without mercy tongue tongue tongue
Someone that can abandon his wife and children because of Toto should not be taken seriously even if you marry him tongue tongue tongue

Anyways men are addicted to heartless gold diggers
Men don't like good women tongue tongue tongue

what point are u try to make by mixing everything up?.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by HITsquad: 10:18am On May 23, 2022
greypencils:
Bro, when the girl in question dangles her goods in front of you and seduces you, it's best to run. There is nothing like strong man in the face of temptation. You RUN, avoid it completely. The man should have refused the refugees stay outrightly if he knows women are his weakness.
What about at work?on the streets? how long is he gonna continue running from pretty ladies?

I get your point sha... but running from women is not the way forward. women are everywhere I guess... that's just his weakness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Sakasitay(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

Na so Oyibo people be ooo. They can just decide that they no longer love you within a short time.

The husband nor get sense sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Sakasitay(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2022
Na so Oyibo people be ooo. They can just decide that they no longer love you within a short time.

The husband nor get sense sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Okobola146: 10:19am On May 23, 2022
Thinkfree:
what about women without ringtone? I mean always on silent mode.
those ones na dead bodies

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by ThePlugg(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2022
Just 10 days....guys be calming down na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Tomilola360: 10:41am On May 23, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Tomilola360: 10:42am On May 23, 2022
cheesy we were waiting for this.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by kelspinall(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2022
this story no clear at all,madam
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by leofab(f): 10:44am On May 23, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting but not suprised...
Core English girls(not mixed race o) re kinda bland
nd boring...
Now...come to think of this Ukraine war sef...dt comedian of their president has shattered and is still shattering the lives of millions of his people..those 8 million nd counting Ukrainians dt av fled Ukraine have lost homes...relatives...friends...infact..their once peaceful nd amazing pre_war Lives in general have all being shattered all thanks to one short Jewish comedian like that...
Worse part of it all is that...the fool even campaigned
nd won on the promise of "making peace with Russia and ending the Donbass crisis"...then after he won..he reneged on his promises just like APC nd their scam "change" mantle...
I saw on Aljazeera news...clips of Ukrainian civilians...beautiful girls..women even kids sef that av lost limbs in this senseless war...amputees with arms..legs..some with both limbs cut off...hence becoming disabled for life all thanks to a political novices' miscalculations nd ego..
Just forget power plays...just forget all the bravado and hypes that comes with being a brave leader defending his homeland...pictures of ur innocent citizens...esp kids dieing..loosing loved ones...ND worse still being disabled for life(I do rather die at once than loose precious arms/legs in a senseless avoidable war) are the pictures that should come first ND foremost in the mind of a leader about to make a decision that may lead to war...the love of ur citizens that voted for u should be the utmost reason why a "sane" Leader must avoid war *AT ALL COSTS*...even if it means..making a big U-turn about a decision (like joining NATO or whatever) or even personally apologizing to ur enemy(Putin in this case).... do it..swallow ur pride...but just do it to save the lives and limbs(arms/legs) of ur lovely civilians that overwhelmingly voted for you out of love....
Mtcheew..humans and their senseless Power plays at the expense of other people's lives...
It's so damn ironic that all the western leaders praising the comedian for his "bravery" for fighting Russia ren't so brave enough themselves to fight that same Russia...
so why didn’t Russia succumb to Nazi germany in 1942? An typical you will chose eternal slavery as long as he is able to eating… to be alive doesn’t mean you are living…. freedom is a prize worth paying with anything..
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Ambassadors: 10:45am On May 23, 2022
Truth be told, Ukrainian & Russian women look beautiful
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Babygreene(f): 10:55am On May 23, 2022
Bigchristo:

Gosh, men are dog.God should have made it,ADAM and DOGS not Adam and eve!

SO MY MOM,AUNT,SISTERS SHOULDN'T COME AROUND WHEN I HAVE A BABY?

That’s why as a woman that’s married to a man don’t keep adult friends or relatives even house help around your family house, anything can happen when you’re not there
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Slynation(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by seunayantokun(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2022
I blame Putin who put them asunder.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by Originalsly: 11:13am On May 23, 2022
The woman is cold .... a go-getter.... will do whatever she has to do to get what she wants ... regardless of whose toes she has to step on or who she has to lay with. It should be automatic for her to avoid interactions with the husband especially when she knew the wife was uncomfortable ... but she didn't. She knew what she was doing. She will soon dump him.
What we should note..... there is no refugee camps for Ukrainians ... that's not an option... Whites cannot be penned.... they must live in homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) by yinkeys(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2022
Prettychild:

lol at bad character! Is it now that he knows that his wife has a bad character? Why didn’t he break up with her since?
It is extremely hard to find a good & feminine woman today.
Just ask any guy whose experienced
A lot of women are solipsistic
Funny enough a lot of Eastern European women are very feminine.
People switch when a better option comes forth.
Women do this way more than men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.