Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42437 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Olam09(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
Mtchew.. God punish every lady. My girlfriend was double dating. I don end things with the idiot since yesterday.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2022
[b]OP u will not tell us the full story that u got his sister pregnant and try to deny i[/b]t
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2022
OP u will not tell us the full story that u got his sister pregnant and try to deny it
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2022
Can you imagine nonsense?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Slynation(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me
Welcome to the world of enlightenment bro...!! The gospel must be spread all over the world, simps are the reason why jobless ladies behave the way they do because simp gonna buy them everything...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Yusman316(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
royalair:
This reminds me of norbit. grin
See bad guy grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Offpoint1: 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
Get the bastrd arrest and make both of them to sign undertaken
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Blakpot: 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
Guy tell her and her brother the reason you're calling it off.
Just say the truth n leave the rest to God.
Forget all these ppl calling simp they are children.

Btw remember the meek shall inherit th earth (According to Jesus Christ) grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Realists(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
it looks like op has gotten intimate with the girl so many times and the brother knows about it, the girl is getting older and people are worried about her getting married, the brother has taken it upon himself to make sure the op marries her who know if she didn't abort for op or op got her pregnant there are lots of things op didn't mention here, his like a defendant in court that doesn't tell his lawyer the true situation of things but expect to win a court case in court!

Some clients are mischievous, let him answer the above questions truthfully first.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Gominami(f): 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at Zeemah travels and tours.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by iezeiyida(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2022
Can't she talk things out with you without involving her brother? How old is she? This is a kinda enforcing you to continue even when you don't want to.

Take charge of your decisions, mehn. Weigh your options very well and if you don't really want to continue with her, be serious while telling her you are really calling it a quit this time. After that, meet her brother and explain to him good reasons you don't want to continue with his sister. Period
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by OvertheTop(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Report to the Station immediately....and Write a statement.....
have her invited and let the Station Finalize the Breakup up.....

if you like.....after the Breakup...mumu go back again.....
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by babaalagbo11(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2022
This one SIMPing is on another level....how you take discover nairaland sef grin angry grin grin grin and how old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by livinbygrace: 1:39pm On May 23, 2022
She is taken you for granted and she believes she always get away with anythin because of the influence of her brother.
So Try get closer to her brother and break up with her.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh? stop acting like a weakling..you either call off that relationship or keep clowning around..stop being scared by people's look..tell him to his face when next he tries some s**t with ya and if you feel threatened then report his @ss to the cops and make him sign an undertaking..

After you done that call of ya relationship... truth is you are being used.. kiss
They are gonna keep playing on your intelligence.. scared=being used..what's da essence of being in a relationship where you feel unsafe?
You wan challenge cultists abi grin be like you wan collect main main, the brother was even mature in his dealings and see the advise you are dishing out...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by enonche85(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

if you know you don't have your guys to give you backup if something occur better go make report for police station.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by succri(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2022
I hate reading this kind of things ..... I won't even answer him ..
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Kingcalls: 1:45pm On May 23, 2022
The brother might hv come to verify who was at fault and he realised its his sister... men are not like women , men ain't emotional in judgement...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by foreshore(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Na you go look for trouble na. You go befriend MC Olumo sister
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Chopcy29: 1:48pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Tonero5200 post=113081827]Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back

Lol � you sef know he will be back for you � �

Dude man up and tell that his stupid fucking brother that you are no longer a kid and you are fine period.
Na your fear make the girl they use you anyhow.
Man up! And if anything should come up let me know so I can tell you what next to do, before that bitch run you down
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me

If truly you have joined us,then you are most Welcomed..
Go search for Ubunja's thread and That Reality thread and enmersh yourself in them..
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Slynation(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Bro...don't ever make the advise of reporting to the police or standing ground with cultists, they go just kill you for nothing...!! And most importantly, don't ever follow the advise of any female on this platform, most of them can't relate...

This is what you do, meet the brother personally, take him to one joint and flex him very well, then explain things to him and why you want to leave the relationship, from your write up the guy is understanding so you should be mature in your dealings and he will surely see reasons with you and tell his sister to back off...

As a 48 (ju) wey you be, do not try to form hero here cos your life is at stake, forget what most people are saying here most of them belong to one cult group or the other and can withstand this kinda pressure

A wise man once told me "Tongue no wey stay one place na Teeth go bite am"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by penceman(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2022
This the time to run away. I once had that kind of girl, she had three older brothers. Initially i never recognise them only to wonder how she knew my movement not know these three guys watching me were are bros. When i drop the girl due to surplus, two of those guy blocked me and told me i must not make their sister sad any more. This was during my nysc and they virtually monitored all my kinetics, i had to just pack from the area

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On May 23, 2022
Another SIMPle dude spotted

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Osidoshit: 1:56pm On May 23, 2022
The guy advice you, if you know what good for you return to his sister if not relocate from that area where them both or anyone no go know you, my brother na cultist sister we dey talk about...your life is on a scale....based the current situation of the country anything can happen....remain bless �
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Tobest94: 1:56pm On May 23, 2022
Find small money buy drinks for the guy when next he come,, no body go tell am to bone you after
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Qatar2022: 1:57pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Go and talk to her brother man to man when he is alone, give him reasons why you can't continue with the relationship and also ask him to put himself in your shoes , he will understand you
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by rajiedreez: 1:58pm On May 23, 2022
Another banger ��
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by 8stargeneral: 1:59pm On May 23, 2022
So,if u eventually marry her any little quarrel he will call her brother to threaten u...use this opportunity to call it a quite
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by rippa(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Bro use wisdom follow this matter.
Forget people that are calling u simp, or not man enough. Na only one life u get. Seat the brother down and relate everything to him and asked him to put himself in Ur shoe. Nor use gra gra follow am.
Except say u belong too or u wan go belong
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by 07kjb: 2:00pm On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

Welcome,BUT YOU NEED SMALL BAMING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.