Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland (37169 Views)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Moneywirer: 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
The space bookers

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by providencia(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
I came to see if redpillers made the list. Oh yeah thread legit

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by deepwater(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
lol
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by toujurs: 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
I just broke up with my GF, she saif i should give her 20k, before we have sex. Babe i wan marry. Is billing me sex , Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by nizelgirl(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
Lol. You forgot to add the ones you are just here to read comment and also comment once in a blue moon like me.

7 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by AmazingELixir: 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by 007Marvel(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Juanmike(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
The list is not complete without Vulture meat licker

3 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by GloriousGbola: 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
Ishilove:
You're right about the fake redpillers. Alpha males online, woman wrapper offline.

Me wey I be panty sniffer online, simp offline wey I dey abeg?
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by worldclass68(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
What about people like us wey dey come here come laugh grin grin grin

Seriously some comments for here funny die hen lol.

4 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by exynos(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
6. The political ambitious types: They are hell bent on drinking Cownu's urine or eating Tinubu's amala grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
Kingstel:
6. The silent ones.
They hardly post or comment like me.
Like me too... cheesy grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun
Sorry this is Not complete what of those of us that catch cruise on every thread
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
nizelgirl:
Lol. You forgot to add the ones you are just here to read comment and also comment once in a blue moon like me.
Like me too.. grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by 007Marvel(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
Wahala, Nairaland na Cruz! Na those liars and God fighters dey vex me pass
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Blakpot: 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
I cant find myself in any of your categories.

Edit: Before una talk am, I'm not no.3

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Obdyaks: 7:48pm On May 23, 2022
There are those who aren't registered yet like me

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 23, 2022
post=113108592:

The most immature and annoying ones.......after the idiotic sets of tribalists.

I hate tribalist more than Ebola virus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OneKinGuy(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2022
You forgot the ones who use nairaland to get news. I don't visit any other Nigerian site or blog for news

6 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Akhimiemona(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2022
I'm here to read comments
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by muyico(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
Preacher nko?

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
Uniquetani1:
6. The "I Neva chop" group
Always begging for 2k

7. The "Lack of Home Training" gangs
They hardly understand a post, most of them just want "likes". They don't give good advice but finds pleasure insulting posters. They also see nothing wrong insulting someone's parents.

Make I no call names

8. The "Fake Redpillers" gangs
I don't know who first start this redpillers thing but most of them are woman wrapper in reality. They just want to feel belong, I call them the "Wannabe".
U sabi them
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Ijayaa(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
10yrs old Facebook is for sale..
Hit me on WhatsApp 08062467589
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Bobloco: 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by DamnnNiggarr: 7:52pm On May 23, 2022
grin

chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

Fernandezisback is guilty of this,
Calling some guys on here kids at a slightest provocation
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Inzaghi44(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
DSC7:
What of Zombies ?undecided

The advertisers,they are mostly scammers just like this guy.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Skillsnigeria: 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Hotzone(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Including IPOB who gather here to get feelers for their ESN who only dwell inside bush
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Which category I come dey now?
Let me create your own
9-The silent Millionaire.Always cashing out back to back grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by ihimiray(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Nice thread tho

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by dododawa1: 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Funny � ones

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.