Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,371 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland (37185 Views)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by NaijaCars4sale: 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
Oh so very funny
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Acidbath: 10:36pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Useless OSU like me
I love aboki premium cum ..to drink am dey hungry me.

Ok grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BabaIbo: 10:41pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
Dog ll still bite you

Your dog bf abi which dog?
I think that question makes sense, since you abhor men so much, even when it is known that all men are not the same.

Just be precise, so I won't keel* your secret bf mistakenly...

I am a dog lover, I have kept one in the past, so taming them even a wild one is not a big deal.

Try again! tongue tongue tongue

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
Obdyaks:
There are those who aren't registered yet like me
Unku! ... What are u high on? .. U look registered..
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:

Your dog bf abi which dog?
I think that question makes sense, since you abhor men so much, even when it is known that all men are not the same.

Just be precise, so I won't keel* your secret bf mistakenly...

I am a dog lover, I have kept one in the past, so taming them even a wild one is not a big deal.

Try again! tongue tongue tongue
mumuman

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by pascalm: 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
Funny
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by camri: 11:18pm On May 23, 2022
Ishilove:
You're right about the fake redpillers. Alpha males online, woman wrapper offline.
you forgot the mod girlfriends e.g ishilove that report any body that offends them
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Vision101(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2022
I can't find my category here
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BabaIbo: 11:37pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
mumuman

Mo.fo!

Cry me a river!! cheesy

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by merits(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun
You seff your over Sabi too much.What is all this you just typed? to disturbed my precious eyes
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by pmc01(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:
You're right about the fake redpillers. Alpha males online, woman wrapper offline.

Pray tell, how did you make this discovery about their offline character?!
tongue
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by spencekat(m): 3:35am On May 24, 2022
1.Ones masquerading as opposite sex.Claiming to be ' f ' when they are 'm 'or vice versa.
2.Ones acting as feminists
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by vikkeee(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2022
Are men really this dramatic?
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Youngzedd(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2022
Dailymice:
My own is that it is funny how redpillers are being dealt with by simps in real life. Ladies cheat on redpillers with simp cause simps are more caring and understanding.

As a guy, I find the redpiller theory useless and I feel most redpillers are frustrated guys who don't have luck in relationship and women in general.

Avoid Redpiller talk here in Nairaland. Most of those guys are broke people

Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yardi ha. Akuko ndi mgbu.

Being a redpiller doesn't mean you shouldn't be caring to your partner.

Our ancestors were redpillers, they treated their women right.

The bible contains lots of redpill.

Red pill doesn't translate to f00lishness rather exempt you from the lies and manipulations of the female gender.

As for the broke shaming, you're far from it. A redpiller is a man who got his acts together, that's a high value man.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2022
So In summary there's no good guy on nairaland?
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2022
Eriggs:

Those are the worst sets of members here on Nairaland.
And one thing for sure is that, the evil they support will reach their doorsteps soon. They will all pay brutally for the evil they support.
Even those that are also skull mining and harvesting skulls
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by DSC7: 9:33am On May 24, 2022
Inzaghi44:

The advertisers,they are mostly scammers just like this guy.

You well at all? undecided...
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Ayoh101(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2022
WE THE IBOS ARE GUILTY OF NO (4) FOUR.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Mimiranky: 11:22am On May 24, 2022
I can't find the group I fall in o, cus my group are those that just come to read comments and laugh...
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Tundex911: 11:33am On May 24, 2022
Awon weyrey gbogbo set
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Josoappy: 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
Sanchez01 has the 3rd position grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Wwwq: 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
And you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.