Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland (36772 Views)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by od501: 9:17pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun

Op abeg, explain the term "ipob rampage," cos na only FG rampage we know. Make una try stop supporting evil for this forum nah. I take God beg una.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BabaIbo: 9:19pm On May 23, 2022
The zoneBs: These set of people sees no wrong in what their bosses does, they are assl*ckers and paid peanut as stipend for job done every month ending...
They make up the most hat*d group of people on Nairaland.
They share something in common "Our darling daddy" crew members.

Examples: Deadvulturebbqgrill(mannabbqgrill), omenka, seunmsg, Tinubuadvocate, sarrki, ngeneukwenu and co.

The men hating Nairalanders: These set of people are the direct opposite of the red pullers, they see no good in what a man does, no matter what he does.
They are also known as ndi-ifenemenisi "Pseudo feminists"
Examples: Sweetplum, choililla, and co.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
The goal is to take certain thing with a pitch of cruise and laugh it off.

Once it's on Nairaland, except for some life threatening situation, nothing, absolutely nothing is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Entanglement: 9:22pm On May 23, 2022
You guys notice how women are bashing the redpillers here? grin

Walahi if you he Simp for this generation na curse dey follow you grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by edungene7: 9:24pm On May 23, 2022
The notice me gang always trying to form as if they own Nairaland by calling out Lasticalla or whatever make I know catch Una ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:
The zoneBs: These set of people sees no wrong in what their bosses does, they are assl*ckers and paid peanut as stipend for job done every month ending...
They make up the most hat*d group of people on Nairaland.
They share something in common "Our darling daddy" crew members.

Examples: Deadvulturebbqgrill(mannabbqgrill), omenka, seunmsg, Tinubuadvocate, sarrki, ngeneukwenu and co.

The men hating Nairalanders: These set of people are the direct opposite of the red pullers, they see no good in what a man does, no matter what he does.
They are also known as ndi-ifenemenisi "Pseudo feminists"
Examples: Sweetplum, choililla, and co.
Seems like dog ll bite you this week. How can a man like you be loved?
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun
I m here to laugh. Let no one provoke me else I ll burn this thread! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BrashMan: 9:28pm On May 23, 2022
post=113108592:

The most immature and annoying ones....... after the annoying and idiotic sets of tribalists.

God punish all tribalists/useless trolls on Nairaland....... after sane and sensible members finish dealing with them here on the forum. cool

We too....they won't end well for all the violence and deaths they have caused with their actions.

You are worse than those tribalists. You support and defend a lifeless and wicked terrorist whose life ambition is to subject the entire country into destruction.

A man who hates a section of the country and constantly makes effort to destroy them. He is a wicked tribalist and supporting him makes you a wicked tribalist worse than those you accuse.

You can start crying to the mods as usual �

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2022
The ones that come to advertise der product grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Devondt(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2022
���� ��� ������� ���� ���������� ��� �� ����?
��� ��� ����� ��� �� ����� �������� ����� ���� ���� ���������� ���� ���� ���� ������� �� ��� �����.
As part of our Vision, DeeBee Global Ventures, wants to show You how to print recharge cards with your smartphone.

Click the link below to join the
���� �������� ���༆
https:///DtkenX7llJZ3h5X0TQjuxD
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by tiswell(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2022
the evening newspapers that will cease every opportunity to bash guys and once you criticize their opinion you become a 'kid"
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2022
You'all forgot the "I must marry a virgin crew"...

and

the "in the days of our mothers and grandmothers crew". Our mothers worshipped our fathers, were submissive and blah blah blah. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2022
grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Flamemignon1(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Tinububalls:
The WESTERN ASS LICKERS or WOKE dummies.
The OVER RELIGIOUS ONES.
We Africans have our Cultures and Traditions.
Culture and traditions are not static and if they make you a bully then they should be questioned which reminds me, the culture and traditional ones like you

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Lightorder: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
Kingstel:
6. The silent ones.
They hardly post or comment like me.
Buy Original Commercial Blenders and Yam Pounder/Food Processor available.
0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp
Pay upon delivery Nationwide.
and those who keep selling yams and blenders upandan
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by everythinggirly(f): 9:50pm On May 23, 2022
Funny comments tho.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Lightorder: 9:52pm On May 23, 2022
post=113108592:

The most immature and annoying ones....... after the annoying and idiotic sets of tribalists.

God punish all tribalists/useless trolls on Nairaland....... after sane and sensible members finish dealing with them here on the forum. cool

We too....they won't end well for all the violence and deaths they have caused with their actions.
and you think that those killers read those things on NL
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by chatinent: 9:55pm On May 23, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Five Kinds Of Women You'll Find On Nairaland.

MODIFIED:

The reporters...
Post anything and they'll find at least five nairaland rules that you've broken.
These ones know the Ts&Cs and rules of nairaland better than their palm pattern.
E.g.

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7141716/five-kinds-ladies-youll-find
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BabaIbo: 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems like dog ll bite you this week. How can a man like you be loved?

tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm, dog?
And live in Lekki?

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by chatinent: 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:
You'all forgot the "I must marry a virgin crew"...

and

the "in the days of our mothers and grandmothers crew". Our mothers worshipped our fathers, were submissive and blah blah blah. cheesy

Odogwu grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Federalis: 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
Uniquetani1:
6. The "I Neva chop" group
Always begging for 2k

7. The "Lack of Home Training" gangs
They hardly understand a post, most of them just want "likes". They don't give good advice but finds pleasure insulting posters. They also see nothing wrong insulting someone's parents.

Make I no call names

8. The "Fake Redpillers" gangs
I don't know who first start this redpillers thing but most of them are woman wrapper in reality. They just want to feel belong, I call them the "Wannabe".

Ella Ada
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Jerrry11(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
I get serious issue with this group of individuals.
Topmaike007:
And those ones that can't wait for you to Open a New thread and they're already there advertising bet9ja odds..

Why sell your sure odds when you can easily play them and win millions? NDI Ara tongue
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:

tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm, dog?
And live in Lekki?
Dog ll still bite you
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

i am back,I know i ran and but I am back after you beat me black and blue to revenge

come back

I love premium tears ..to drink am dey hungry me.

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Eriggs: 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
BrashMan:

You are worse than those tribalists. You support and defend a lifeless and wicked terrorist whose life ambition is to subject the entire country into destruction.

A man who hates a section of the country and constantly makes effort to destroy them. He is a wicked tribalist and supporting him makes you a wicked tribalist worse than those you accuse.

You can start crying to the mods as usual �
for dis life e no go ever better for d person supporting terrorists on this forum.
maybe na u o, or d person u quote, anyone supporting deaths, terrorists and murderers go kpeme very soon.
Now say amen if u don't support terrorism or u no be tribalist. Hypocrite
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Freerhyme1(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
Wetin concern me?

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by WantsandMore: 10:09pm On May 23, 2022
The business men who may have not noticed this category exist because they are so busy attending to deals,closing deals,trading stocks, importing and eporting tuning over large volume of liquid capital every second they sometimes forget to login. This type
come only to catch cruise and the next thing na business.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Hotzone(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2022
Memeni:

Don't be a dumb skull

Go tell it to mpa gi!!!!

Useless senseless coward, the blood of the innocents is crying bitterly and it must be upon ur head and ur cohorts
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2022
Dailymice:
My own is that it is funny how redpillers are being dealt with by simps in real life. Ladies cheat on redpillers with simp cause simps are more caring and understanding.

As a guy, I find the redpiller theory useless and I feel most redpillers are frustrated guys who don't have luck in relationship and women in general.

Avoid Redpiller talk here in Nairaland. Most of those guys are broke people
u knw nothing.. U're just trying to console ur simpish self with d above bollocks..
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by RabbitGuy: 10:16pm On May 23, 2022
post=113109879:

What a very good video to watch.
We enjoyed it from beginning to the end, we only skipped the killing part!
You did a good job and we bet the rabbit meat tasted so good. Keep up the good job bro.
And the lady behind the camera did a very good job also.
God bless our hustle.

Wow. Thanks Glad you love the video and thanks for your complement. Hope you subscribe to my channel to get more updates from me?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Topmaike007(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
Jerrry11:
I get serious issue with this group of individuals.
not only you

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
The"I met her online,send her TF for hookup but she no showup", complainers.like someone here says he was duped by a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.