Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland (36743 Views)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by RaptObserver: 7:54pm On May 23, 2022
Not compete yet
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Gnaija2001: 7:54pm On May 23, 2022
This is so funny

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Thebig4: 7:55pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by segebobo: 7:55pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun

You forgot the males with female monikers

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Bahamas95(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2022
I don't belong to any of the categories OP listed.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by iCauseTrouble: 7:56pm On May 23, 2022
I never reach grin
itzzkhaliii:

Let me create your own
9-The silent Millionaire.Always cashing out back to back grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Acidbath: 7:56pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:
Disclaimer: It's just for fun.

For once, your post made sense.

Number 1,2,4 and 5

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by DamnNiggar: 7:57pm On May 23, 2022
What about the Afonjas? grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Wanbissaka: 7:58pm On May 23, 2022
Make person help a brother even if na 1k i will appreciate.14555.32573 access bank
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Respect55(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
You forgot the end time preachers who have a way of relating every occurrence to summation of things and endless threat of hell.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
What about the keyboarders? ... where is slowmirr?
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Fiscus105(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

So, no single male on nairaland who is complete gentleman, and which is not crazy for female or attention
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I never reach grin
Ok oo,I hear But we still they road Sha.We go reach una level wey una they downgrade grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
Guderian:
The tribalists are sth else.

cool cool

Plus religious bigots
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by ashawopikin(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2022
What about the head slammers? The ones that can fight and kill for thier prophet, but can't fight for thier rights

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OlawaleBammie: 8:02pm On May 23, 2022
Kingstel:
6. The silent ones.
They hardly post or comment like me.
but u dey drag ftc, and even put ur market for ur signature..

Person wey no dey post no dey use signature ooh undecided
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Confirmedzombie: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
If not the grace of God in me I would have mentioned names.

But let me just pass and go.

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by nedekid: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
True
Those with multiple personality disorders nko.
They have multiple accounts and foolishly think folks don't know.

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by dynicks(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2022
The great meme-rians

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Bodydiialect57: 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Which category I come dey now?

Trouble maker... your monicker points to that grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by juniorstar(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent:

2. The redpillers.

3. The Liars.

4. The tribalists.

Senseless lots!

Thank you. grin

God forbid I enter the dm of a gal on nairaland.. I don't do online.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by JooEeL(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
THE BBC AND FG E-BOTS AND PROPAGANDISTS

Soluolodo and Tiffnubu boiz. We know them undecided
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
You forgot

The trolls i.e Lexy20..

The Homosexuals and supporters i.e fernandezisback

The Feminists i.e Saphiere

The Savages(Don't step on their foot) i.e Kingthreat

The Drug addicts i.e Slaywormir

The Nazi Supporter i.e Igbofam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by ogbuefi677(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2022
Tinububalls:
The WESTERN ASS LICKERS or WOKE dummies.
The OVER RELIGIOUS ONES.
We Africans have our Cultures and Traditions.
The Monsurudeen squad.
They hate SS and SE ,America, Britain, Israel cos they're largely Christian societies
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by nyobbiko: 8:12pm On May 23, 2022
I have noticed guys bash girls a lot on this forum
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by SisterAfonja: 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
post=113108592:

The most immature and annoying ones....... after the annoying and idiotic sets of tribalists.

God punish all tribalists/useless trolls on Nairaland....... after sane and sensible members finish dealing with them here on the forum. cool

We too....they won't end well for all the violence and deaths they have caused with their actions.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BENEAMATA: 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
The ( thankfully ) few , but insanely annoying cancellers and online stalkers of a well known nairalander . I called them the ABM ( anything but M . . . NA ) . God , they are on a different level of idiocy .I mean guys grow up !
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by GoodIsGod: 8:16pm On May 23, 2022
The atheists who every spiritual stories are fake to.
Always attacking Righteousness grin

And the visitors who for years have refused to register on Nairaland. They only come to read. No comment

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BENEAMATA: 8:17pm On May 23, 2022
BENEAMATA:
The ( thankfully ) few , but insanely annoying cancellers and online stalkers of a well known nairalander . I called them the ABM ( anything but M . . . NA ) . God , they are on a different level of idiocy .I mean guys grow up !
And , . . . . Right on cue , there , up above my post is an example . angry
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2022
The Alexporters.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.