Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland (36759 Views)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:23pm On May 23, 2022
Rubbish....Na minorities or yoloba fit post this kind trash.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by BENEAMATA: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
If not the grace of God in me I would have mentioned names.

But let me just pass and go.

Grace of God abi you dey fear vawulence ? You for mention names make wotowoto fall on you grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
Acidbath:

For once, your post made sense. doesn't mean I don't hate women that are not feminist

Number 1,2,4 and 5

TueH...who send you

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by GENES11S: 8:24pm On May 23, 2022
The ones that support and promote vawulence. Commander and Comrades crew

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Acidbath: 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
There should be a version for females here.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Acidbath: 8:27pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Rubbish....Na minorities or yoloba fit post this kind trash.

OloYeOfEgbE:

TueH...who send you

Mynd44,

Rule 1,2,3 and 19

Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by AZControversial(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2022
nizelgirl:
Lol. You forgot to add the ones you are just here to read comment and also comment once in a blue moon like me.

smiley
They said... 'five kinds of men...'
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Acidbath: 8:28pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

TueH to me and my family..who send me

This one ran and is back after I beat him black and blue.

Mumu.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:29pm On May 23, 2022
You wan whine abi

Hotzone:
Including IPOB who gather here to get feelers for their ESN who only dwell inside bush
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by iamdapsyj(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2022
Impregnable101:
My disdain for those tribalistic bigots is out of this world! I was listening to the legendary fela this afternoon, he was dissing both the Yorubas, Ibos and the Hausa. He didn't get a heck if you are his Kingsman, as long as you weren't a good leader u go collect. Nowadays even if politicians dey kill these idiots, them go still dey support them because he's from their region.

Another stupid idiots are the ones acting woke on Russia and Ukraine war! Wetin concern you with the war wen u get bigger problem in your shithole. Fools!

You see these ones need special deliverance. The way they fight over Russia and Ukraine matter is always surprising and funny to me. You would think they are citizens to those nations grin grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by blacknoir: 8:31pm On May 23, 2022
20.The Islamic terrorist, always supporting the extinction of the western world,isreal and christians
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by my3name(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin
The tribal bigots got me lol
no be small
One Nigeria in did
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by mikywonder(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2022
10th
D buhari and tinubu ass lickers
Dead meat seller on that
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by my3name(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2022
Uniquetani1:
6. The "I Neva chop" group
Always begging for 2k

7. The "Lack of Home Training" gangs
They hardly understand a post, most of them just want "likes". They don't give good advice but finds pleasure insulting posters. They also see nothing wrong insulting someone's parents.

Make I no call names

8. The "Fake Redpillers" gangs
I don't know who first start this redpillers thing but most of them are woman wrapper in reality. They just want to feel belong, I call them the "Wannabe".
grin grin
You are on point bro
people too fake
But watin be this wannabe embarassed
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by jasmeel: 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
But can one say where one belongs
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Eagba(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2022
iamdapsyj:
[/b]

You see these ones need special deliverance. The way they fight over Russia and Ukraine matter is always surprising and funny to me. You would think they are citizens to those nations grin grin
leave me make I fight for the matter. I've always been a student of war history and for now, I dey use am monitor market movements. The fight is interesting. At least e nor be like Congos fight without much economic and commodity fallout.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by LollySeaSide: 8:41pm On May 23, 2022
Five Kinds Of Women You'll Find On Nairaland.

MODIFIED:

The reporters...
Post anything and they'll find at least five nairaland rules that you've broken.
These ones know the Ts&Cs and rules of nairaland better than their palm pattern.
E.g.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Enumerator(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
1. The overly mature ones.

They see those who post everyday and everytime as totally immature! In other words, maturity is rated by number of posts. You see them always finding the nearest entrance to start a chat with any female name who kind of gives them an attention!
Make we no call names sha.

2. The redpillers.

These ones are always fighting with ladies every now and then. The crazy thing about them is that sex is the bullet they use to make satisfactory points.

3. The Liars.

Ha! These ones are just wonderful! They can claim wetin dem no bi, and lie lie lie just to be seen as a public figure...as a wealthy dude. Like huncle, nobody gives a F of who you are! Their major targets are hungry Nairaland girls, or those desperate to hookup.

And those ladies are mostly gotten, used, and garbaged cos they tend to only follow those ones posting relocation to oversea topics and “big boys.” Laslas, na Nairaland dem dey come yab them.

4. The tribalists.

These ones are very quick to defend their tribe even when their tribe has done sth odoriferous. You'll see them supporting the killing of Deborah with all their might;

or supporting the IPOB rampage;

or using rebuttals at those who blame skull mining!

Senseless lots!

5. Those ones that use Nairaland to show the lack of home training they've always yearned to show outside.

They try to toast you, you no gree, they finish your reputation.

From that day, you become their worst enemy because you refuse to believe all those wooing BS they told you.

Thank you. grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominque, seun
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by UgoManchester(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2022
Please how can I make a post in this platform?.
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2022
Hahaha. Nice1
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
You didn't mention the blackmailers grin grin. They will make friend with you just to get an information to blackmail you cheesy. Ladies be very careful o
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Baloranking(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by chatinent: 8:52pm On May 23, 2022
Blakpot:
I cant find myself in any of your categories.

Edit: Before una talk am, I'm not no.3

Dee 3 my man, ndewo
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by lifenija: 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
bmdmix15:
undecided

The ones with fake stories that happens to them every two days.

Like that idiot that.....
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Princeton92(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by dejavubobo1(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
Uniquetani1:
6. The "I Neva chop" group
Always begging for 2k

7. The "Lack of Home Training" gangs
They hardly understand a post, most of them just want "likes". They don't give good advice but finds pleasure insulting posters. They also see nothing wrong insulting someone's parents.

Make I no call names

8. The "Fake Redpillers" gangs
I don't know who first start this redpillers thing but most of them are woman wrapper in reality. They just want to feel belong, I call them the "Wannabe".
Redpillars is a line from matrix... u if u ve seen d movie u ll understand
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Memeni(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2022
Hotzone:
Including IPOB who gather here to get feelers for their ESN who only dwell inside bush

Don't be a dumb skull
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by olembic: 9:13pm On May 23, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Memeni(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
Mamambbgrills and oyigboupdate supposed get a special spot now...your list is not complete without adding those ones.

8. The sons of perdition who are hypocrites and are online terrorist
Re: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
chatinent you forget number 6.scammers like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.