Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC (28611 Views)

Ican Or Bsc Conversion Or Pgd / Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please / Opinion Needed For A Future: Direct Entry Or PGD Or Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Pearl1212(f): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
I based on Edo state
Thanks for the advice

quote author=Smartwave post=113353211] HND/Bsc conversion programme is purely design by NUC for HND holder to upgrade to Degree programme. Is just two years programme. ( In fact, it's not a full time programme, mostly Friday/Saturday, (twice in a month). School like Kwara state university, LAUTH Ogbomoso, Almost all private universities in south are doing it.

As you study statistics in your HND, you are allow to change to either Computer Science, Mathematics.
It's so flexible, school fees is avoidable.
Well, i did mine, at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, ikeji Arakeji Osun state. It is very interesting.
The school fees is so flexible, you pay as you love.

( I spent just one year, seven months).

I know uniport also doing it.

You can tell me where you based, i will guide to the best university nearby.[/quote]
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by sammily(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
yuzjet:

Crescent University, Abeokuta offers such program. Within 2years, you are done.

You can PM me for more enquiry.

please do you know if application for the conversion program is still open?
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by sammily(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
koldej:

Lagos state University(LASU)

Please do you know if the application for the conversion program is still ongoing?
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by cmoney22222: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
I like to know too
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by yuzjet(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
sammily:

please do you know if application for the conversion program is still open?

Yes. Admission is on presently. You can DM for easy enquiry.

Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by koldej(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
sammily:

Please do you know if the application for the conversion program is still ongoing?

Yes it is
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by sammily(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
koldej:

Yes it is

Please can you guide me on how to apply. I'm stocked on the Programme Application Portal as shown below. I've generated Application Number. I'm now on STEP 3 but anytime I input my Application number and Surname and click submit, It takes me back to the same page.

Thanks. I can DM you if its okay with you.

Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by sammily(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
yuzjet:

Yes. Admission is on presently. You can DM for easy enquiry.

Thanks. I'm looking at all options available
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by yuzjet(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
sammily:

Thanks. I'm looking at all options available

Alright
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by koldej(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
sammily:

Please can you guide me on how to apply. I'm stocked on the Programme Application Portal as shown below. I've generated Application Number. I'm now on STEP 3 but anytime I input my Application number and Surname and click submit, It takes me back to the same page.

Pls msg me via WhatsApp 0.8.1 zero nine eight 5 71 seven 3

1 Like

Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by parkervero(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2022
koldej

How much is the tuition fee for this conversion?
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by koldej(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
parkervero:
koldej

How much is the tuition fee for this conversion?

200k per session, payable on two installment
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by parkervero(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
koldej:

200k per session, payable on two installment

Wow, I would like to enrol for it too
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by koldej(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
sammily:

Dm pla

1 Like

Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Pearl1212:
I based on Edo state
Thanks for the advice

quote author=Smartwave post=113353211] HND/Bsc conversion programme is purely design by NUC for HND holder to upgrade to Degree programme. Is just two years programme. ( In fact, it's not a full time programme, mostly Friday/Saturday, (twice in a month). School like Kwara state university, LAUTH Ogbomoso, Almost all private universities in south are doing it.

As you study statistics in your HND, you are allow to change to either Computer Science, Mathematics.
Well, i did mine, at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, ikeji Arakeji Osun state. It is very interesting.

You can tell me where you based, i will guide to the best university nearby.
My dear, If I'm to advise you, I'd say apply for masters with your distinction to a couple of US universities and with your statistics background, you can switch to MSc Data analysis/science. That's like a goldmine now and the US has so many scholarship opportunities in that field at the moment. I can guide you through if you want. It's not gonna be very easy but it's worth the try, trust me.
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Pearl1212:

Going to UK for masters is quite expensive oh....no money for that now and getting scholarship with HND is difficult.
Leave UK. They barely have scholarships but you see US and with your distinction, we can work something out. It's all your choice though.. I can see you're in benin. I'm also in benin for the now.
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by petrusevents(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Noun is accepting HND Into 300l
I had HND I with over 9 years experience in 3 different manufacturing sector, I haven't experience any discrimination though I heard its occurs in some areas especially the financial sector.

Which ever way u choose, try to stand out and know what you are doing.
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Pearl1212(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Kingzy4pep post=115873270]My dear, If I'm to advise you, I'd say apply for masters with your distinction to a couple of US universities and with your statistics background, you can switch to MSc Data analysis/science. That's like a goldmine now and the US has so many scholarship opportunities in that field at the moment. I can guide you through if you want. It's not gonna be very easy but it's worth the try, trust me.

Please guide me through
Please
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Pearl1212 post=118328271][/quote]Now that I'm getting ready to leave benin. Anyway message me on whatsapp. My number is on my signature
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Pearl1212 post=118328271][/quote]Now that I'm getting ready to leave benin. Anyway message me on whatsapp. My number is on my signature Pearl1212
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by philest222(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Built2last:
stop being certificate driven. Be skills and making money driven.

Nobody cares about the certificates, question, can you get the job done.

Take it

Am extremely glad to hear this....I have changed my orientation
Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by Pearl1212(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pearl1212:
I based in Edo state
Thanks for the advice

You can tell me where you based, i will guide to the best university nearby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacy Vs Nursing! / Ecobank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Ecobank Pay Their Staff? / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.