Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why (3388 Views)

Life Is Too Short. Ensure To Live It. / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2022
I'm not saying virgins will guarantee better marriage but it's better to take your chance with one rather than marry someone with multiple body counts.

Most girls in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, Abuja, and Port are into hook-up. That your lovely babe may be a coded runs babe.

Don't be deceived, many girls are doing many sexual stuffs to get money. Don't settle for less, protect your sanity, future, nd peace of mind. Be wise!

Best bet is to marry a virgin, at least you won't think about body count nd past life.

Guys, don't marry a non-virgin. There are still virgins around!

lalasticlala mynd44

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Timoleon(m): 12:58am On May 24, 2022
Go to the link below and see how marrying a virgin does not guarantee you anything.

https://www.nairaland.com/7131712/19yr-old-wife-dumped-daughter#112923609

You consider yourself a lucky man? Wait till you get married.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Namdeenero(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2022
My guy once said…

I felt that cry

6 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by pansophist(m): 1:10am On May 24, 2022
Na naija passport de yab man, if not, I for just say make una japa and leave the runs girls with their yahoo boyfriends and political godfathers. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2022
Timoleon:
Go to the link below and see how marrying a virgin does not guarantee you anything.

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2022
pansophist:
Na naija passport de yab man, if not, I for just say make una japa and leave the runs girls with their yahoo boyfriends and political godfathers. grin

Seriously, to get a good girl in Nigeria is hard. No wonder guys no wan dey reason marriage again.
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Qatar2022: 4:38am On May 24, 2022
Even those idiots pretending on nairaland here is into Hook up too

9 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by VictorUSA(m): 4:53am On May 24, 2022
That is if I am gonna marry

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by karkinase(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2022
Everything about Nigeria is in rot.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Oburu202: 4:59am On May 24, 2022
I totally agree with you!!

ambassadorgozie:
I'm not saying virgins will guarantee better marriage but it's better to take your chance with one rather than marry someone with multiple body counts.

Most girls in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, Abuja, and Port are into hook-up. That your lovely babe may be a coded runs babe.

Don't be deceived, many girls are doing many sexual stuffs to get money. Don't settle for less, protect your sanity, future, nd peace of mind. Be wise!

Best bet is to marry a virgin, at least you won't think about body count nd past life.

Guys, don't marry a non-virgin. There are still virgins around!

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Richardjcooper(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2022
Perhaps most virgins are potential ashawo. What baffles me is that promiscuous men are the ones looking for virgins. The only benefits of virgins are perhaps spiritual.

Beyond that, Nigeria is in a total mess for us to be focusing on social issues that don’t improve the economy.

Well, prostitution is a multi-million dollar industry in Nigeria. What do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by IsellSmartTvs: 7:15am On May 24, 2022
Las las,na everybody go chop breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by paulolee(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2022
that's my fear too...it now seems like a norm in our society

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Candidlady: 7:59am On May 24, 2022
[s]
ambassadorgozie:

Seriously, to get a good girl in Nigeria is hard. No wonder guys no wan dey reason marriage again.
[/s]

Kiddo
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Jennyclay(f): 8:13am On May 24, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

No good girls in Nigeria But yet you irritating men go about raping girls including a toddler.

Rubbish!!
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by nokspos: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
where are the virgins ? all the girls have one brother that raped them when they were young. Its always the same story

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Choilila: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
Lolz.
I keep on saying this "only a foolish virgin girl would settle down for an overused Tom and Dickson".

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Johnycastro18: 8:36am On May 24, 2022
nokspos:
where are the virgins ? all the girls have one brother that raped them when they were young. Its always the same story
nice question there, Where are the virgin's sad
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Ekejoestar(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2022
Timoleon:

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2022
I swear even that good girl will bring hook up vibe cos it’s all about money at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Demigod22: 9:29am On May 24, 2022
OP you are talking as if all Calabar or Edo girls are virgin. The question is where are the virgins? Virgins are very scarce. These girls will come and tell you how they slip and fall on a standing penis, or the daft rape story.

But then, who are the girls doing hook-up with? Isn't it the guys?

I am not a virgin, I am not necessary looking for virgin, since marriage is beyond hymen, I can't judge someone's entire life with piece of hymen.

We have virgin girls that have anal sex, that do Mouth Action, that are scammers and all that. Not penetrating through Virgina don't automatically make a girl good for marriage.

I just need someone that have sense, someone that can guarantee my peace of mind.

8 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Kiddo

E pain am.

Madam that's the raw truth.

Me kiddo? No be ur fault
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No good girls in Nigeria But yet you irritating men go about raping girls including a toddler.

Rubbish!!

You're talking another thing. Your gender make us no wan dey consider marriage. Most of una be evil
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
nokspos:

Lol. You can still see few in villages
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Jennyclay(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

You're talking another thing. Your gender make us no wan dey consider marriage. Most of una be evil
most of you randy men are disgusting and irritating too!!
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Southernigbo: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
Well marrying virgin girls is quite easy 4 us here in the far north cos virtually all unmarried girls are decent and virgin just like the day their mother gave birth to them

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Durabest: 11:16am On May 24, 2022
Timoleon:

that was what i promised myself and that is what i did to and am enjoying my marrage till date.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by immortalmortal: 11:27am On May 24, 2022
Marry a virgin? Means you want them to remain single forever or marry under aged girls. Where you wan see virgin marry at this age and time?
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Loveisnotenough: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Virgin no day Nigeria again except for 14-year-old girls.

Can't believe my niece is already on TikTok doing shit and my.......

Just shit.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
most of you randy men are disgusting and irritating too!!

Coming from a gender that bleeps dogs for a living

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2022
immortalmortal:
Marry a virgin? Means you want them to remain single forever or marry under aged girls. Where you wan see virgin marry at this age and time?

You can still see few of them, especially in villages

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands / How Can I Let Go Of This Manipulative Lady / Does She Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.