Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why (3387 Views)

Life Is Too Short. Ensure To Live It. / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by drmuchin: 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
The world is going crazy
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

You can still see few of them, especially in villages
Your depraved gender fu**s everything with a hole...

Rape girls and women... Sodomize young boys... Rape dogs and goats and even chicken till they are dead... undecided

You patronize road side prostitues with money from loan apps.. Have caught a dozen Stds... What can you offer a virgin? That di** can't stand unless you drink agbo? Your generational poverty? Your diseases?

No one wants you... grin
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by henndukwe18: 12:31pm On May 24, 2022
Namdeenero:
My guy once said…
I felt that cry
e choke
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your depraved gender fu**s everything with a hole...

Rape girls and women... Sodomize young boys... Rape dogs and goats and even chicken till they are dead... undecided

You patronize road side prostitues with money from loan apps.. Have caught a dozen Stds... What can you offer a virgin? That di** can't stand unless you drink agbo? Your generational poverty? Your diseases?

No one wants you... grin

Trash like usual. We no go marry non-virgins. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by OBALOLA55(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
Even those idiots pretending on nairaland here is into Hook up too
FERNANDEZISBACK NA TRUE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Savedday: 1:26pm On May 24, 2022
Virgin or not...

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
If Virgin no dey

U can still manage fairly used
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 24, 2022
Lol una neva cheechomchin

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by pacino26(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
People and their obsession with virginity.
That’s how one babe in a relationship subjected her boyfriend to anal s3x for 3yrs straight. Guy had to complain to a friend. Turns out the young girl na pastor pikin with nurse as a mother. They check her kitty and not the other hole. The breast don collect enough squeezing of two lifetimes but she is a virgin o.

Go and search for a descent lady and forget the virgin crap talk.
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by immortalmortal: 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

You can still see few of them, especially in villages

These days, even those village ones no be virgins again o. Village boys done spoil dem finish
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by LocalStandard1(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
pacino26:
People and their obsession with virginity.
That’s how one babe in a relationship subjected her boyfriend to anal s3x for 3yrs straight. Guy had to complain to a friend. Turns out the young girl na pastor pikin with nurse as a mother. They check her kitty and not the other hole. The breast don collect enough squeezing of two lifetimes but she is a virgin o.

Go and search for a descent lady and forget the virgin crap talk.

You this kinds of demonic people should getat. When people are talking you always bring lies of an*l s*x, stop using lies to promote h*m*s*sual*ty. Haba!

Even many of your regular day to day prostitutes won't allow such act on them how much more Virgin girls. Stop the stupid lies, which Pastors check their daughters privates? Getat!!!

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by LocalStandard1(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2022
I don't like commenting on this your childish ROMANCE SECTION but you guys should stop the nonsense lies on true Virgins.

RESEARCH THIS; It has been proven that ladies that marry as Virgin are more likely to be faithful, more likely to stay in marriage and have a more enjoyable married live. 90% of the time, no be me talk am.

She is more likely to be content with her husband because she is attached to him and inexperienced, so, she learned most of what she experiences from him.

Don't let anybody deceive you, a Virgin in marriage is 90% less likely to cheat or leave her marriage. But there is always exceptions to every rule. Still, better to take my chances with one BECAUSE;

Married virgins are more likely to be fertile because she has never had an abortion.... which is an epidemic in our society now. Thank you. TEAM VIRGINS OR NO MARRIAGE!!!

We no dey rush, let's reward them for their virtue. Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by realestate99: 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
nokspos:
where are the virgins ? all the girls have one brother that raped them when they were young. Its always the same story
You are actually right!!! It is time we guys take responsibility for some actions too, are those girls sleeping with ghosts? you see a guy with 60 body counts shouting for virgin, I have some foreign guys I met on Facebook that I recommend this site for because they wanted to know more about Nigeria, they were shocked about the incessant attacks on Nigerian women and the lack of accountability from the guys.
Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I don't like commenting on this your childish ROMANCE SECTION but you guys should stop the nonsense lies on true Virgins.

RESEARCH THIS; It has been proven that ladies that marry as Virgin are more likely to be faithful, more likely to stay in marriage and have a more enjoyable married live. 90% of the time, no be me talk am.

She is more likely to be content with her husband because she is attached to him and inexperienced, so, she learned most of what she experiences from him.

Don't let anybody deceive you, a Virgin in marriage is 90% less likely to cheat or leave her marriage. But there is always exceptions to every rule. Still, better to take my chances with one BECAUSE;

Married virgins are more likely to be fertile because she has never had an abortion.... which is an epidemic in our society now. Thank you. TEAM VIRGINS OR NO MARRIAGE!!!

We no dey rush, let's reward them for their virtue. Thank you again.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why by nokspos: 6:54pm On May 24, 2022
you are very right , the attach on women on this site is way to much and we all have sisters or female children .
realestate99:

You are actually right!!! It is time we guys take responsibility for some actions too, are those girls sleeping with ghosts? you see a guy with 60 body counts shouting for virgin, I have some foreign guys I met on Facebook that I recommend this site for because they wanted to know more about Nigeria, they were shocked about the incessant attacks on Nigerian women and the lack of accountability from the guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Doing This? / I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.