Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) (46613 Views)

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2022
[left][/left]
Savedday:
What a big SIMP. Will Smith dey learn work for where this One dey.

Soon we will hear the result.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
E pain this one grin grin grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:18am On May 25, 2022
Foreigna2:

Enjoying? I laugh.
Go to pubs after work, it is married men that fill the place.
The biggest patrons of runs girls are married men.

Are you not the nematode who wanted to commit suicide because she was dumped?? Seems marriage is your only achievement in life and you can't be fulfilled until you land yourself in the house of one unfortunate simp.
Lol e pain this one too.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20am On May 25, 2022
Oops tears of joy. Haaaa redpillers will not be happy with this oooo men are getting married everyday chaii. Una redpill na for nairaland e end oooo sorry ooooo wannabe redpillers dem.

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Digmygold: 8:33am On May 25, 2022
Wow Congratulations.

Wrinkled demon Ubunja will tag him a simp but is silently praying for his fugly hoe daughter to find a man like this which will never happen by Karma. His daughters will only get "humped and dumped" by narcissists worse than he is.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by bepositive11: 8:49am On May 25, 2022
No man, it's toxic women who fall for men who show them less love - men who make them feel insecure. It's a psychological problem. These toxic women end up attracting toxic men too.

There are very few women who are mature enough to have a healthy and secure relationship. I can't bother wasting my time being with someone who doesn't make me feel safe enough to be vulnerable.

It's not that this man who killed his gf didn't have feelings, he had very strong feelings. So strong up to the point that he couldn't stand her rejecting him. But those feelings are not genuine love. It's very toxic - unhealthy attachment.

When someone says that they can't live without you, run for your life! That's not love at all but so many people mistaken that for love.

It's good that you're comfortable about loving, respecting, and caring for your woman, but if you cannot show emotion to her, there's a lack of emotional connection.

When she upsets you, what do you do? Tell her how you feel? Or give her the silent treatment or lash out on her? Or drink to drown how you feel? Or sleep with another woman? If you can't be vulnerable enough to have a heart to heart conversation with your woman, what's the point?

Kizzygentle:

U just saying all this because its easier said, I am in my mid 30s and u should know what this means.. Women and maturity are very far apart when it comes to relationship. About the man that killed his gf, he didn't see it as a relationship because he had no feelings, its totally different bro, what I meant is love your woman, respect her and care for her in all aspect but do not be too emotional.. Learn not to allow her see you as a lover boy who is so into her, their brain is wired in a way that they would love you more when you love them less and won't regard you when love them more... This I have experienced over and over again until I stopped doing that shit..
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:56am On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
Adorable! Redpillers should cry tears of blood... grin

Millions of men are getting married each day and enjoying marital bliss... grin

Lol, kindly ask on any platform both local & international with millions of married folks "If time is reverse and they are ask to marry, will they?"...... Do this and get the shocker of your life
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Kizzygentle: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
bepositive11:
No man, it's toxic women who fall for men who show them less love - men who make them feel insecure. It's a psychological problem. These toxic women end up attracting toxic men too.

There are very few women who are mature enough to have a healthy and secure relationship. I can't bother wasting my time being with someone who doesn't make me feel safe enough to be vulnerable.

It's not that this man who killed his gf didn't have feelings, he had very strong feelings. So strong up to the point that he couldn't stand her rejecting him. But those feelings are not genuine love. It's very toxic - unhealthy attachment.

When someone says that they can't live without you, run for your life! That's not love at all but so many people mistaken that for love.

It's good that you're comfortable about loving, respecting, and caring for your woman, but if you cannot show emotion to her, there's a lack of emotional connection.

When she upsets you, what do you do? Tell her how you feel? Or give her the silent treatment or lash out on her? Or drink to drown how you feel? Or sleep with another woman? If you can't be vulnerable enough to have a heart to heart conversation with your woman, what's the point?

Well I don't know why i don't seem to buy your view even though there seem to be valid points maybe because I am a first hand victim.. Every woman that ever loved me and respected me wasn't shown that much of emotional love but I made sure I truly cared and was there for her.. But at the same time I didn't always feel comfortable because it always seem one sided and I couldn't bring myself to equal feelings having set up such level of emotions already.. Each time I try to let out the emotions it seems weird.. But I am no longer into a relationship.. Girls are just to difficult to understand.. As I am even typing this I am beginning to think about a lot engagements with women..
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by JONSYN7154: 9:21am On May 25, 2022
grin grin
Prettygirl200:
Oops tears of joy. Haaaa redpillers will not be happy with this oooo men are getting married everyday chaii. Una redpill na for nairaland e end oooo sorry ooooo wannabe redpillers dem.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Mrklemo(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2022
Awwwww... Did y'all observed she didn't clean up the man o.. She just passed the Good man the tissue to wipe his face by himself.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by GustoAfrica: 10:29am On May 25, 2022
We Capture Moments Like This.

You'd Love it!

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by eteba(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2022
.....tueh!
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Chai! A grown ass man crying because an olosho agreed to marry him? Smh.
She is the one that should be crying you s5uoid piece of shit. If I were your brother I will lambaste you right there in public for disgracing me.
Idiot man!
You sister go soon appear for her marriage too. We know Westin we go call am

Na every Nigerian woman be olosho for una eyes except your mom and sisters. All of you are very stupid
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2022
drmuchin:
unless he is marrying a VIRGIN, na BIG MUMU him be
crying over fairly used
Your sisters na fairly used too

Make we hear word
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2022
A baby boy aka baby husband just got married
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Guderian(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

How is crying at his wedding strength
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:23pm On May 25, 2022
JONSYN7154:
grin grin
Am sure u are one of them. Sorry ooo
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by JONSYN7154: 12:34pm On May 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am sure u are one of them. Sorry ooo
wat I do now?
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
JONSYN7154:
wat I do now?
shey u are a redpiller ni
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by JONSYN7154: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
shey u are a redpiller ni
none of the above ma.

Am too matured and cultured for that.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
JONSYN7154:
none of the above ma.

Am too matured and cultured for that.
Thank God u are sensible enough to know that.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by JONSYN7154: 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Thank God u are sensible enough to know that.
Are you OK now ma'am?
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by bepositive11: 4:13am On May 26, 2022
The best thing to do is to be upfront and honest from the start. Those women who will lose their love and respect for you when you show emotions, let them go. If you need to put up a front to maintain their love and respect, they don't love or respect you anyway. They love and respect an image of you that they've created in their minds

A woman who can love and respect you even when you're very vulnerable is a keeper because that love and respect is genuine - it's for the real you

You may want to keep this in mind in case if you ever become interested in relationships again

Kizzygentle:

Well I don't know why i don't seem to buy your view even though there seem to be valid points maybe because I am a first hand victim.. Every woman that ever loved me and respected me wasn't shown that much of emotional love but I made sure I truly cared and was there for her.. But at the same time I didn't always feel comfortable because it always seem one sided and I couldn't bring myself to equal feelings having set up such level of emotions already.. Each time I try to let out the emotions it seems weird.. But I am no longer into a relationship.. Girls are just to difficult to understand.. As I am even typing this I am beginning to think about a lot engagements with women..
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
Lolz tears of joy���� love nwa titi
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by drmuchin: 9:08am On May 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Your sisters na fairly used too

Make we hear word

Says a retired olosho
When others were closing leg, u open your own like Lekki toll gate
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Quinton45: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
omg, so cute
I would act the same I think cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.