Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? (1229 Views)

Men Think They Are Strong In Bed...this Picture Tells You Not / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Lionize: 9:39pm On May 25, 2022
eazzzy1:
The reason why men get hurt from cheating is one word betrayal.
Interesting. You a man cheating is not betrayal to his partner?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Lionize: 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
baretalk:
A woman that does that is a LovePeddler.
An the man is called what? Just ashewo?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Lionize: 9:41pm On May 25, 2022
Highman56:
Becos we run things

That is changing my friend
Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Qinglong(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2022
Seems some women think men are entitled to cheat as well.

I was on a bus the other day, and I heard a woman complaining to the driver about her young friend leaving a rich young man because he simply cheated on her. According to the angry lady, her friend was foolish to do so because all men are naturally cheats and are inclined towards doing so cause it's apparently an inherent trait of ours.

Funny enough, the married bus driver did not attempt to argue with her. grin
Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Lionize: 10:39pm On May 25, 2022
Qinglong:
Seems some women think men are entitled to cheat as well.

I was on a bus the other day, and I heard a woman complaining to the driver about her young friend leaving a rich young man because he simply cheated on her. According to the angry lady, her friend was foolish to do so because all men are naturally cheats and are inclined towards doing so cause it's apparently an inherent trait of ours.

Funny enough, the married bus driver did not attempt to argue with her. grin
I wrote about my experience with female colleagues. Our society has made many women to believe that. But I 100% certain it's not all women that think that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by eazzzy1(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2022
Lionize:

Interesting. You a man cheating is not betrayal to his partner?

I didn’t say that. I don’t know how but I interpreted this post to be why do men get mad when a woman cheat, hence my response. Cheating isn’t good on both sides. Betrayal is betrayal regardless of the gender of the cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think They Are Entitled To Cheat And Abominable If Done By A Woman? by Lionize: 7:51am On May 26, 2022
eazzzy1:

I didn’t say that. I don’t know how but I interpreted this post to be why do men get mad when a woman cheat, hence my response. Cheating isn’t good on both sides. Betrayal is betrayal regardless of the gender of the cheat.
I like that. Betrayal is betrayal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Feel This Too? / Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / What Can I Do To A Lady Visiting Me For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.