Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism (249 Views)

The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2022
Personally, I believe that the whole movement of this thing called feminism in the 21st century is tantamount to stupidity, it is useless and it is irrelevant undecided....

And I believe that this madness called feminism has caused more harm than good to women (majorly) in the 21st century, and if care isn't taken, it will continue to cause more harm in the future both to themselves and to the world at large...

Yes in times past when the whole movement started out, it was awesome, as what they were fighting for was something that was worth while and evident, but now, what feminism is, is just full blown misandry under the guise of wokeness...

All the feminist I have met hate men.... They see men as the cause of every problem on earth, they believe that women are the victims and males are the oppressors in all matters...

For instance...
If a woman cheats, it's the man's fault, he probably is not treating her right, but if a man cheats, he's a dog...
If a woman can't get a job or isn't successful, it's because she is been oppressed by men, if a man isn't successful, he isn't a "real man"....
If a woman abuses a man physically, she was provoked into doing so, if a man does the same, he is a beast....

In the eyes of a feminist, a woman is always right and a man is always wrong undecided...

I've spoken to a lot of females carrying this whole feminism thingy on the head like gala on express and after probing a little into their personal lives, I've come to realize that ALL OF THEM I KNOW didn't have a good male figure in their lives...

It's either they had daddy issues or they were raped by useless men or they grew up in single mother homes, all of them...
No wonder they all hate men undecided....
((Please let's start investigating nairaland Feminist biko grin grin lol..))

Now I'm not going to use my personal experience as a basis to judge every feminist out there, but I'm yet to see a feminist who came from a balanced home where they was a sound male figure in their lives, not one undecided... That leaves one inclined to conclude that every feminist out there is a bitter, frustrated bully whose sole purpose of existence is to hate all men for the wrongs of a few men undecided...

that's by the way Sha, cause what I really want to know exactly, is what feminism is fighting for in the 21st century... They claim they're fighting for equality yet there's no rights that a man has that a woman doesn't have in the 21st century, none

Please if there is, I'd like to know undecided...

And please don't bring up that crap called the "wage gap" cause that has been debunked several times over undecided...

On the contrary there are many previledges that women have that men don't, very many, lemme list out a few....

If a man and a woman commit a crime, that lady will most likely receive a lighter sentence as compared to a man...
If there's a natural disaster now, the priority will be to rescue women and not men...
There are more foundations out there that caters to the needs of women than those that cater to men...
There are more days in the year to celebrate females than there are to celebrate males....
If there's a war, men are most likely to be sent to the battle field than women....

And yet with all these and more, women still feel oppressed?? Wawu!! undecided...

Please kindly explain the oppression undecided...
Nairaland Feminist, over to you undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by Bluezy13(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm...

Okay
Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by Perfectbeing(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
As much as I hate to admit, the reason why women are more protected by men during wars and disasters is that you need more women and fewer men to repopulate the earth. In fact 10 men can be used to impregnant 100 women cos each men can impregnant 10 women.. But it will be useless to save 100 men and 10 women. Cos it's only 10 women that can be impregnated even if the 100 men sleep with them.
Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by Fmghewzy(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
See how those feminist avoid this thread like plague.

I just don't understand how men is their problem.

They blame men for crime and violence when it has been proven several times that both genders are capable of doing terrible things and would surely do it when given the opportunity.

Everything they tried to bring up as a point as been debunked severally.
grin grin.

Moreover they seem to be confused set of human beings.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by begoniaa: 5:56pm On May 31, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Okay

Lmao. E reach to sigh. grin Then again you're always 'hmmming'.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by begoniaa: 5:58pm On May 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:
See how those feminist avoid this thread like plague.

Shut the fk up and gerrarahia with your attempt at reverse psychology grin. As if if any feminist decided to give you the time of the day, una go stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On 21st Century Feminism by Fmghewzy(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Shut the fk up and gerrarahia with your attempt at reverse psychology grin. As if if any feminist decided to give you the time of the day, una go stand.

Weyrey koshii danuu grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Answer Eldritch And Wierd Names On Nairaland? / Titanic Mystery Solved: Expert Finds What ‘really’ Caused Sinking After Six-year / Hmn Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.