Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63147 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by REALretep(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Na girlfriend fit epp you stop am
You need a banny
You obviously are scared or shy talking to women. You need to man up
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by obontami: 7:20am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

You're a mad man chasing clout here. Mumu!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Lacash: 7:22am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Oga, weytin u need Na better slap wey go reset ur brain box back to normal factory settings. Nor worry, u go soon see ham, Aje cool
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Strech(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2022
Abeg make Wunna allow the guy enjoy himself jor. No be ordinary punna wey be like pure water him dey look?. Something wey be even public property.. even if Dem catch you heaven no go fall. .na today?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Efenaira(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

You don’t need help what you need is serious mending. Better flog when go make you shit and piss for body
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by autodevice(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by rolams(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Just got to bed and sleep anytime the thought comes to your mind or just leave the area and come back later.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by tomzyELNINO: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
Just STOP.. What other advice do you want? Dont tell me you cant stop. when the urge comes, STOP STOP & STOP. If you dont, you are going to be disgraced like you said soon.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by redirect(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2022
EVERY MONITORING SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by asogo1: 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Mehn this guy needs discipline not prayers, as a corps member i can say u are learned. So you neeed to work on yourself. Little advc, when u re tempted to do so, distract your mind with something more productive. Nlanders can suggest productive ideas that cn help u.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Raze001: 7:52am On May 25, 2022
Finish the story. Do you just peep, or you peep and go masturbate, and possibly recall it much later again and masturbate again? As a Psychologist, I need to know what exactly drives you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by MrUchenna1(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
STOP DRINKING ODOGWU BITTERS.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by wattsunenergy: 7:58am On May 25, 2022
Hello brother. I call you brother because you have taken a very bold step by speaking up.
What you are going through is a case of uncontrollable sexual urge, it is decaying into pervasion/addiction.
The Bible says"The thief(devil) came to steal, kill and destroy" This is a very calculated effort of the devil to destroy your life. ( Read proverbs 7).
I don't know if you are a Christian or not but the only solution to your problem is JESUS.

Jesus will never despise nor abandon anyone that comes to him.
Go to him, pray a prayer of Repentance in complete brokenness and ask for his Mercy. He'll forgive you, cleanse your sins and break that power of addiction in your life.
John 1:12...Jesus loves you more than you'll ever know, but you must make that desicive and deliberate effort to come to him.
DO THIS NOW! DO NOT WASTE MORE TIME...DO NOT CONTINUE TO GIVE THE DEVIL ANY MORE CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE....

GOD BLESS YOU
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by seyi072000(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2022
Engage yourself constructively...…Go into a relationship of you don't have one but for a right reason not for sex or unclothedness.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by mozona(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2022
continue doing it.. until you are caught.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Johel(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Demon don knack u akpako for head...when dem catch u...Na only u dem go disgrace...demon go dey use u laugh...better get sense.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by kelspinall(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2022
I used to do this some years ago peeping through my neighbors but at some point in time I asked myself "what if I get caught,what will I say am doing,how many years will the shame last, maybe lifetime.then I stop.

I prefer logging into sites viewing it with my phone or arrange babe knack.

bro try find something wey go keep your mind busy, peeping na risky and small pikin thing to do..babes dey around.press the digits well and you go get one to slash....peace
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by playfrank(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2022
Them never slap you for eye before...that's why you dy mumu
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by belcom10(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2022
A spirit is influencing you to do that. Go for deliverance in spirit filled church.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by MideMrPossible: 8:17am On May 25, 2022
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
He will get the beating of his life, I think the op is just a kid who is satisfying his sexual urge.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Clazzone(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2022
Let's ask him what he does after peeping at his neighbours and friends.

I know he will result to wanking himself.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Corea4king(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2022
But,how did you manage to be doing it without Ben caught?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by isaiahethan: 8:33am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you

You are right , I pray he gets caught, he will receive a proper beating, that's if he survive it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by KaptainAfrika: 8:35am On May 25, 2022
She get big nyash ? or brezz ?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by BTCog: 8:35am On May 25, 2022
Don't worry, in the next attempt you will be caught and brutally disgraced. That will be able to help you
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by MtDave55: 8:36am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.
He can pluck out his eye balls as well that one will be final grin grin grin grin

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Digmygold: 8:38am On May 25, 2022
Psychopath. You need to jump into the lagoon and end it all.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Onwe6666: 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

May God Help you

comment of the year..i don laf with sentimental way u spoke
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by DrDunamis(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

A demon spirit has taken advantage of the bad habit and that's why the unrest when you've not done it .
I made a post on the how to deal with HOMOSEXUALISM here on nairaland so you could search for it cos same way you deal with those spirits is same way you handle this one
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by zexy2030(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Thank God you can read n write.

Just get a book discussing how to break strange long habits. It's an habit that can destroy you. Reinform ur mind with new theories. You will improve. Then get some money, sow it into the life of a very holy man of God. Pray on the money, wrap it and write a request for freedom from this habit. You will be free. Danger is that the next one u do after this, u will be caught.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by LordReed(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

You are not addicted, you have formed a habit and your brain has rewired itself to continue to make you feel good when you do it that's why you feel driven to continue. You can stop it but it won't be easy and it won't be immediately.

First thing you need to do is stop letting yourself be in a situation where you can go and peep. If it is usually in the mornings, wake early, prepare for the day and leave your home. If it is at night go out to visit friends or some place to relax.

Second thing is to get another source of pleasure that can counteract this one. This is one thing with habit formation, there cannot be any gaps or else you will revert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.