Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63210 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Emdebby2: 9:47pm On May 25, 2022
Go to the church for deliverance.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Josephfabo: 1:21am On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
See this hegoat. Stupid idiot!
Senseless shegoat
You just open your mouth waaah
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Shalommy(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2022
Josephfabo:

Senseless shegoat
You just open your mouth waaah
Bastard son of a wh¤re!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Toktee(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, you're a rapist.. Chaii.. Abi you get winch? undecided
He is not a rapist.. do you know the sight of kpekus give JOY?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Josephfabo: 4:49pm On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Bastard son of a wh¤re!

Don’t get mad at me cause I bleeped your mother. She was damn sweet
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Shalommy(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2022
Josephfabo:

Don’t get mad at me cause I bleeped your mother. She was damn sweet
Yeah, you're a modafucka.. Stupid idiot. Chaii
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by ugotex85: 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
I know how this works, believe me you can't quit from this habit on your own except you're caught and thoroughly disgraced, then the right spirit of soberness and piety will envelope you. Until that happens, continue to enjoy the Zee World entertainment.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Josephfabo: 7:25pm On May 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Yeah, you're a modafucka.. Stupid idiot. Chaii

Yeah I’m a modafucka cause I gladly bleeped your mother�
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by myike2(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Send me a private message
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by XAUBulls: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by XAUBulls: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you
Lol... grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
lolz.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by dopedan(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2023
triplek2000:
don't worry once they catch you , you will stop .
same thing once happen to me
They caught u?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by kelspinall(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2023
I don't see the reason why i should be peeping a puci that I won't fuq...nigga get a better habit than that...gosh is gonna be embarrassing if caught
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Waffarianman(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2023
You see what happens to sam loco when peeping ukwa younger brother in long John movie same will happen to you.

Just continue peeping and masturbating at same time one day luck will run out of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.