Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63095 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Uniquetani1(f): 10:11pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Village people dey on your matter
I think you should discuss it with an elderly relative or parents
You are healed!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by micflo28(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2022
Go and get married
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Contekbbc: 10:11pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zonefree:

grin cheesy

Are you indirectly saying God is aware and in support of your action cheesy

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by donprinyo(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
Night food
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
I suspect some mods being behind bringing up a story like this to draw attentions. This has been my findings over time and amazingly, when I check the moniker's profile, he's always registered same day the story is posted on NL.

How such stories as this make front pages are a proof it's cooked up by one of the mods. Such stores are inappropriate pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by aikyg(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
Ekwensu enwee phone number!!! What?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
U don pass all this things na undecided Go find girlfriend
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by rickleye: 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
thesicilian:

He needs discipline, not prayers.

Agreed. Try Harder.! Fight Harder... One day, you will feel entitled to touch what is not yours.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by venabili: 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Nothing bad in that. Just be ready to addicted to disgrace, jungle justice and occassional holidays in a police cell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by lagonovo: 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
Sick people full this place grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Goldbw122(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
When you tell some one like someone close to you about your problem trust me the urge will stop and you will not do it again... It will take a lot of courage to tell someone, and the person will help you if the person want the best for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by HustlerGurl(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
Nothing special about what you want to see

Life goes On

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
Oga that is an irresponsible thing to do by s friend up adult like you. Besides there is a spirit of iberiberism in you and you need deliverance very urgently

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by LollySeaSide: 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
It's actually a good addiction.
I assure you that sooner than later, you'll become addicted to boiling water being poured on your back while peeping.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by DonBenny77(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
angry
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Favmil101(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
@op... Since you said you "can't live without it" I think the only remedy right now is that you need to be caught and embarrassed before you can stop this stupid attitude of yours.

Honestly, there's no advice right now that would make you change. You've been doing this nonsense for the past 6 years even while as a corper and yet you can't discipline yourself.

The only remedy right now is to get caught and disgraced. So that next time you want to peep, you would remember how you were disgraced.

Hope you're not serving in the north?? Because if you're caught, they will amputate your legs or hands if you try to peep their women while taking their bath.

Moderators should kindly take this post to crime section because there's nothing romantic about this post.

May God Help you
You sure say the guy never peep u?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Peeping Tom, why don't you just leave when you notice your neighbors are about to go take their bath? This behaviour is just like someone addicted to drugs and it will require a very determined efforts to stop it. See a therapist if possible. The earlier the better before you are caught and disgraced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
HaychB:
Confess to your neighbors if you truly want to be clean
i want to peep u while u r bathing
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Cecero(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
Na konji dey worry you. Get a girlfriend and offload. If that one no work, then better start watching xvideos on your phone. That one won't embarrass you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Okhuadams(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Don't bring God into this matter, is not God that made it possible for you not to have been caught is just that you are too carefull (not smart) not to have been caught. You just have to fight the urge whenever it comes. My brother you no go find am easy or funny when dem catch you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by ayo2008: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Go back to God in prayer
We will surely deliver you

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Danniedpastor(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

One of the devil's trick is that ,he makes you feel like you will never get caught until it happens.

The target of the devil is to disgrace you in a manner that you can hardly recover from. Just, run to Jesus and be saved

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Pauladex(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
I need to ask you some questions if you can chat me up privately
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by hibeebeeking: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
If you care to know,that is a sign of immaturity. You have to pray harder for God Almighty to deliver you. Only a child does that.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
This op be like him born yesterday...ooo see as he disappoint himself
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Jennyclay(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Favmil101:

You sure say the guy never peep u?
what kind of useless question is this?? Abi are you also a pervert?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by franchasofficia: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Op we are trying to secure Rochas bail so he won't sleep at efcc dirty cell today, a whole senator, tufiakwa.

And they released Dariye and the other rogue, Tilumbu is walking free despite bullion van and despite being richer than Dangote, a Mobil Accountant not Mobil owner oh?

Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by jclassiq(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
It's a bad habit. I hope you overcome it. Good luck..
You do need counselling/ therapy for sure.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by toujurs: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Na animals full this Nairaland forum, honestly . Like wtf. Olosho no cost for bolade oshodi na undecided
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Okobola146: 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
Eyaaaaa! Your village people finally got you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.