Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling (58642 Views)

EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Excelboi(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
daewoorazer:

You have no iota of sense.

So because of his former title, he demands special treatment?

I’m not justifying what EFCC did, but next time, don’t rate him based on his titles!
You must be senseless if you can't comprehend simple sentence. I'm not justifying he get special treatment, I'm saying he should not have embarrassed himself to deserve this treatment base on his past portfolio.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by VERDA: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
seborrhic:

He is lucky he wasn't manhandled.
Even in the developed world when you are served with a valid arrest or search warrant you should hand yourself over or allow access to your residence, whichever maybe the case.
Failure to do that, the security agencies are legally allowed to use force to get you arrested or break down your doors.
A shit hole country with sh it hole people.Though at the end of the day,this EFCC gra gra will still end up with no conviction.

You said when you are served a valid arrest or search warrant, the EFCC had none of that, nobody holds brief for Okorocha but this is shameless, if they are that powerful as an institution, what stops them from getting a valid warrant...

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Righteousness02: 10:30pm On May 24, 2022
There was really a country

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2022
More drama to come... 2023 go choke
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by tnerro1(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
All these governors, after destroying their various states, they come to Abuja to come and hide angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Ifakiland(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
They should have used dynamite to pull down the door....why waste human resource going though the ceiling....should have bombed the door and arrest everyone present for not opening it peacefully....I have zero pity for politicians, they are thieves and evil

5 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by ecomalchemist(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2022

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by dianchi(f): 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
Righteousness02:
There was really a country

Is this a country worth living imagine what ordinary citizens are passing through that means that most don’t make it to detention they are SHOT AT SIGHT Jesus!!! No this death pit is not worth living in
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Badguyyyy123: 10:35pm On May 24, 2022
This is the only way Nigeria security can arrest him, hence he pay his way out of this country.

If u want to catch rat, u must behave like a rat. If u have nothing and u are pure why not comeout and meet them.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Badguyyyy123: 10:37pm On May 24, 2022
Ifakiland:
They should have used dynamite to pull down the door....why waste human resource going though the ceiling....should have bombed the door and arrest everyone present for not opening it peacefully....I have zero pity for politicians, they are thieves and evil

Heavy thieves, useless set of humans, the idiot recording is asking the masses they have stolen from and left in poverty to call for help.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Djpaparazy(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2022
*BREAKING: Chelsea takeover one step closer after Premier League approval*

Bid Accepted.. What Does this mean to Chelsea..

Find Out More .

http://www.thesportstori.com/2022/05/breaking-chelsea-takeover-one-step.html
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by akokaite(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
When EFCC go burst inside Tinubu house nah

For where? Never. Remember, we get MC oluomo and his boiz here in Lagos ooo lol
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
How many houses did Okorocha destroy, during his tenure..........

I love Nigeria, a comedy circus, fit only for the mad ...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Mozegee: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
He is not a former senator he still a senator
Excelboi:
This is embarrassing for a former Governor and also a serving senator. If he believes it was an illegal entry, let him sue them before a court of law.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by lagosrd: 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
Shameeeee in the efcce abi wetin Dem call them. Primitively Barbaric set of agents . No simple modicum of professionalism.

Breaking into peoples houses from the ceiling foe offence we all know you cannot kill him cos he is a politician.

The same strategy the adopt for those online scammers . I just keep wondering what the judiciary and the bar is doing to make one of them a scape goat .

If you're not careful, the height of impunity here in Nigeria will make you feel less a human being.

Even court that issues warrants of arrest don't behave this way.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by franchasofficia: 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

will you keep quiet! Why go this far, u ask? y don't u ask Rochas Y he went far by skipping subpoena issued to him countless times, This politicians take the court for granted, take the law enforcements for granted, this should serve as a warning to others, There's no place for corrupt individuals in this country anymore, we need to get Nigeria done
If truly Nigeria is fighting corruption nobody will complain.

But how is Efcc and Buhari fighting corruption when same Buhari freed Dariye, Tinubu is walking free despite the bullion van saga plus several petitions against his Alpha beta lying fallow at efcc offices, and plenty other rogues like Oshiomole, Babachir Lawal, etc, etc all walking free and a known criminal like Hope Uzodinma forcefully installed as Imo Governor against Imo people's will and yet you have the conviction that this is about fighting corruption.

Honestly you black people, especially Nigerians are the most foolish and gullible humans on earth.

Tell me how many ex Governors from the North or politicians who occupy most of Nigeria's federal positions and loot money with wreckless abandon have been embarrassed like this or like they embarrass Southern politicians ?

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by chatinent: 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
Rochas hurt people more than this naw...and who is that person saying “they are doing this to sb who did nothing?”

Rochas embezzled Imo state!

Besides, why is he resisting arrest behind bulletproof doors?! He invited the disgrace!

Politicians always seeking pity after embezzlement.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by 8stargeneral: 10:43pm On May 24, 2022
Breaking his home is not good ...but o don't HV any pity for Nigerian politicians...if u know HW these peopl are sucking Nigeria dry and making people's life miserable u won't HV pity for them
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Benrosaria(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
Lololol. So when did A female Nigerian get the mind to cover a video tape of efcc attacking them. Lolol.

Rochas when you are your cohorts are done. Let us know the estimate buhari will disburse for renovation your multi trillion euro house.

When did it become unprofessional and unethical for a Government force to break into a government property ?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by MDK777: 10:45pm On May 24, 2022
which can protocol is the Nigeria security operatives are operating its kind nonsense is this how could someone be broken into another person's privacy through his or her ceiling boardI believe that if something like this happens to me and I was lucky enough to have a gun I will take down like three of them I'll blow up their head
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by depure(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

This zoo keeps getting worse everyday

Why so much desperation from EFCC?

Just the other day, police carried a suspect on their shoulders to court

Its pure political witch hunting someone at the top pressed the button.... A phone call to the president or senate president can a avert this but no he has made calls tried all his lifeline no one answered that shows is an order from above.... Person of his personality... I pity Nigeria...
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by franchasofficia: 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
Ifakiland:
I would have fully supported you if they also go after Hausa-Fulani politicians and officials who are known corrupt criminals looting Nigeria dry without pity. They steal in billions yet they don't get embarrassed or chased around like this.

Anyway, Southern Nigerians deserve all these mess. Rochas also deserve it, he betrayed his people to please these heartless subhumans from the north. Also destroyed people's properties in Owerri as Governor, so he deserve it but they should make it go round, go after Northern politicians like this cos things cant continue like this forever, time is coming and other bold tribes wont take all these one sided fight abi witchhunt in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Kaiser20: 10:50pm On May 24, 2022
We have crazy Nigerians everywhere. They complain that their politicians are looting the country's resources, the same citizens want the looting leaders to be protected.
The more the suffering, the more they smile.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by malali: 11:01pm On May 24, 2022
Okorocha don bam bam finish now he’s running kitikiti running katakata...................
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by YangaBabe: 11:01pm On May 24, 2022
Naija na just vibes and cruise
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Whizzy080(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2022
christejames:
This just proves that Nigeria is a huge banana republic where anything happens...

If he is jumping bail, you mean in EFCC Academy they didn't teach you guys other ways of legitimately arresting an offender without creating scene?

I'm not holding briefs for Okorocha, but if I am him, I will press charges for invading and damaging of properties.
Still go ahead to press charges for property wer u no use your hard earned money build
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by kumulus(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2022
They'll continue this barbaric act until citizens starts owning guns...make mad men try break enter my house when I get guns na
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by LIGHTROOM: 11:05pm On May 24, 2022
Robbery and human trafficking. That was how they almost kill kanu with dss. Lawless country
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by daewoorazer(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2022
Excelboi:
You must be senseless if you can't comprehend simple sentence. I'm not justifying he get special treatment, I'm saying he should not have embarrassed himself to deserve this treatment base on his past portfolio.

You must have inherited senselessness from ur English teacher. The fact that you can’t express yourself concisely in English is terrifying.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2022
Collegemind:

It not illegal if he is a criminal which ofcourse he is otherwise he won't have ignored the formal invitations from the Efcc
It's illegal without a warrant of arrest. Even if he refused formal invitations, you still need a warrant of arrest.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by smartoliver(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2022
Truer words have hardly been spoken
AfroKnight:
Shameful actions by shameless agents.

They can treat a former governor like this, who is a card carrying member of the APC! Okay, imagine how they would treat you an ordinary citizen.

Now you know that no amount wealth can save you from indignity in Nigeria. No matter your affluence, police can still harm your reputation and your body and they will get away with it.

This country is governed by crime lords.

Some people say they will choose Nigeria always even when opportunity to leave comes their way. I laugh cos that money they think they will make by sharp practices here, it will not save them!

It won’t save them when Nigerian soldiers flog their wives or shoot their children. That money will not save them when EFCC breaks into their hotel room while naked in bed. That money will not save them from stray bullets or daylight traffic robbery while police officers look on, collecting egunje at a nearby bus stop as robbers go from car to car.

Your wealth is only useful when the systemic incompetence of the country hasn’t chosen you as the next victim. But don’t hold your breath.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by colestephan86: 11:10pm On May 24, 2022
Valkrie:
Nigeria is the comedy capital of the world...!! grin
How is it a comedy capital, all over the world, law enforcement officers have the right to break in into your house if you refuse to let them in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Election Result / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.