Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling (58695 Views)

EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by muykem: 11:13pm On May 24, 2022
This is not right at all. Why is that Okorocha not open door for them.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Abujason: 11:16pm On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
End SARS grin grin grin

Abi na end EFCC
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by martinslaura: 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
The kingdom of Rochas sufferet violence and violence taket it by force undecided. He should have opened the door for them to come in na

SERIOUSLY IM WITH U ON THIS. THEY ARE POLICE OFFICERS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO WARRANT WHY LET THEN GO THROUGH SUCH STRESS WHEN U COULD JUST OPEN AND GO WITH THEM. THEY CANT KILL HIM NOW. MAYBE HE'S GUILTY. ANYWAY ACTION FILM FOR NIGER.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by martinslaura: 11:20pm On May 24, 2022
christejames:
This just proves that Nigeria is a huge banana republic where anything happens...

If he is jumping bail, you mean in EFCC Academy they didn't teach you guys other ways of legitimately arresting an offender without creating scene?

I'm not holding briefs for Okorocha, but if I am him, I will press charges for invading and damaging of properties.

By law He has a right to blast the first head that appears with a pump action. He for just open the door in peace.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:
they have full right..

Educate us
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2022
How is this even legal ? Is he a drug dealer grin God forbid!
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by sogodihno: 11:33pm On May 24, 2022
smatt1711:
They don use Rochas show Tinubu say if Bubu choose a candidate, nobody dares to oppose or you go collect Woto Woto

Tinubu is your nightmare, everything must be linked to him
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Flipmac(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2022
Rochas is a comedian. A thief who stole from Imo's purse without mercy.
I wish the Efcc where a serious agency, he'd be cooling off for at least 5 years in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by FixNigeria2023: 11:35pm On May 24, 2022
This man is one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of democracy... come to Imo state and see for yourselves,all the roads and buildings he built has spoilt,the flyovers he built no car plys them... This man is supposed to be in jail..EFCC were really kind to him
iCauseTrouble:
This is bad. They should have gone to pick him up at the Presidential screening instead

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Arsenal5050: 11:36pm On May 24, 2022
Too bad
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by FixNigeria2023: 11:39pm On May 24, 2022
He deserves more than this... please you guys should visit Imo State and see for yourselves what this man did to his people... these men are heartless and unrepentant... let's call a spade a spade
Excelboi:
This is embarrassing for a former Governor and also a serving senator. If he believes it was an illegal entry, let him sue them before a court of law.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Chibyike(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2022
I said it countless times.... Nigeria is finished
Second option is the deal now because if you don't deal with Nigeria now Nigeria will deal with you.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by lesbiconverter: 11:45pm On May 24, 2022
Someone would have just opened the tap and point the hose up there, let the electricity do the rest. Trespassing is a crime
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by mastermaestro(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2022
pipnator00:
This man could have saved himself this embarrassment and as well protect his family from the trauma, by opening the door for them and followed them respectfully to their office. All these weren't necessary both from EFCC and Rochas!

You are the only sensible person here. Nigerians live and breathe worthless sentiments. Why didn’t he simply open the door to avoid all the drama and damages to his property? He chose to be crude, and got served in like manner.

When law enforcement agents come to a house belonging to someone as influential as he is, the worst they can do is to arrest him. They cannot kill him. No, he decided to be lawless by shutting them out. Now he wants sympathy. What stupidity! He only succeeded in traumatising his family and loved ones who were at home at the time.

After all the back and forth dragging, they would still have released him. Instead he chose crudeness, shame and destruction. Blunt politician! angry

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by sirsugar(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2022
christejames:
This just proves that Nigeria is a huge banana republic where anything happens...

If he is jumping bail, you mean in EFCC Academy they didn't teach you guys other ways of legitimately arresting an offender without creating scene?

I'm not holding briefs for Okorocha, but if I am him, I will press charges for invading and damaging of properties.
stop defending thief , haha na u dey spoil Nigeria with tribalism, bcoz he is Igbo man they must not arrest him? If he is clean why running and hidden inside grin
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by amuwo1980: 12:05am On May 25, 2022
I hope they break his only remaining good leg son of a birch �, raped and broke my state to bits
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by IDIOTmoderators: 12:06am On May 25, 2022
BigTableShaker:
All cos he's not Hausa/Fulani.

He should carry his cross tho.
Una dey reason before commenting? The AGF that was arrested of recent is from where?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by IDIOTmoderators: 12:08am On May 25, 2022
IgboNiile:
Fulani teaching Nigerians how to be wicked , if stupid afonjas want let me vote a Fulani again. Rochasokoroawusa hope your daddy Buhari will help me bastard .
The moderators will not see people like you to ban.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by philiancoop(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2022
christejames:

You no hear say them to get arrest warrant?

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by philiancoop(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Una dey reason before commenting? The AGF that was arrested of recent is from where?
You no hear say them no get warrant?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by IDIOTmoderators: 12:18am On May 25, 2022
philiancoop:

You no hear say them no get warrant?
Ha! A beg pardon me... May be I no read well.. My bad. Apologies to BigTableshakers.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Speakz: 12:25am On May 25, 2022
Former governor who is a lawmaker jumps bail and then refuses to honour invitations by EFCC.

He knows these men are EFCC operatives but still decides to complicate things and endanger his family by resisting arrest.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by CaptainFM1: 12:45am On May 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This is bad. They should have gone to pick him up at the Presidential screening instead

That will be more embarrassing ooo!
Their main aim is to embarrass him anyway. They can actually pick him up softly, but to make it loud, they decided to enter through the ceiling.

They were not even sophisticated enough for my liking. I would expect them to launch into the roof via helicopter or even use a simple door smasher to break in. They operated like common criminal entering from ceiling.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by wirinet(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2022
christejames:

Someone that jumped bail? You need to watch Dog and Beth on DSTV and see how they burst into homes to arrest fugitives that jump bail. I will only fault the EFCC if they don't have an arrest warrant from the courts.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Achiever1010: 12:56am On May 25, 2022
Very true.
AfroKnight:
Shameful actions by shameless agents.

They can treat a former governor like this, someone who is a card carrying member of the APC! Okay, imagine how they would treat you an ordinary citizen.

Now you know that no amount wealth can save you from indignity in Nigeria. No matter your affluence, police can still harm your reputation and your body and they will get away with it.

This country is governed by crime lords.

Some people say they will choose Nigeria always even when opportunity to leave comes their way. I laugh cos that money they think they will make by sharp practices here, it will not save them!

It won’t save them when Nigerian soldiers flog their wives or shoot their children. That money will not save them when EFCC breaks into their hotel room while naked in bed. That money will not save them from stray bullets or daylight traffic robbery while police officers look on, collecting egunje at a nearby bus stop as robbers go from car to car.

Your wealth is only useful when the systemic incompetence of the country hasn’t chosen you as the next victim. But don’t hold your breath.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Okeyc230: 1:11am On May 25, 2022
Okorocha did you steal Imo state money? Did you humiliate opposition when you were in power? If the answer is Yes, then follow them.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by dFroshie(m): 1:17am On May 25, 2022
The monsters you create...
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Aganju849: 1:28am On May 25, 2022
Rochas must lhave shat in his boxers

He thouight it was game over
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:30am On May 25, 2022
Redpill1:
Naso we dey area today dey roast one Pitbull one Muslim guy con talk sey the hooded jalamia wey I wear dey roast pitbull na blasphemy angry
That guy don japa commot before boys go nack am wotowoto
Hooded jalamia wey I buy with my money

Why you go roast expensive dog sef? People d y chop that kind dog ni?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by mukthar2000(m): 1:34am On May 25, 2022
Rochas, open that door for them to pick u instead of being hypocrite, go answer ur papa name and stop disturbing us pls.

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Ashirioluwa: 1:35am On May 25, 2022
I don’t see any difference between Mr. Okorocha and EFCC because they are both drama queens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.