Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling (59067 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by AfroKnight: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
Reflect7:

OH SHUT UP....

IF YOU STOOD UP FOR THE DEPRIVED OF THIS COUNTRY THE WAY YOU ARE FOR OKOROCHA....

You see why Nigeria is a failed state? Just look at what a supposed educated Nigerian has written as a response.

It takes a prodigious amount of foölishnëss for you to deduce that I hold brief for Rochas. Okay, go and refund your school fees. Your teachers have failed to develop your diseased brain.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by nedekid: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
Grandmasster:
When EFCC go burst inside Tinubu house nah
Wondering why them never go Peter Obi house despite him being in the opposition?
Shebi them talk say him thief moni put for Pandora.
Abi na lie?

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Cognitivereason: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
Phalumy:
They don't have the right to break into his house, let him sue them to court........
they have full right..
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Jaiye4sure: 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
I just feel say God nor like me. Y make me a Nigerian? The suffer too much for me. Everyday the fear just dey multiply, I wish say I go just disappear as if I nor even happen. I hate being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by LollySeaSide: 10:11pm On May 24, 2022
Excelboi:
This is embarrassing for a former Governor and also a former senator. If he believes is was an illegal entry, let him sue them before a court of law.
Former governor, yes.
Former Senator, no.
He is currently a senator.
I don't like Okorocha. It doesn't make any difference anyway.
I don't like the Buhari's vendetta machine aka EFCC. Again it doesn't make any difference.
Let me however mention that Okorocha jumped bail and has twice refused to honour invitations by the EFCC (according to media reports which Okorocha did not refute).
He has a 2.9 billion naira fraud case hanging on his neck and it's only logical for him to appear in court and defend himself instead of this cheap sympathy seeking games.

5 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by dianchi(f): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
How useless and criminal minded EFCC is it is not chasing any corruption they are chasing their pockets whether you see it or hide it yes this is selfish, criminal, unprofessional and extremely inhumane they were ready to kill their fellow human beings no no no this is no law this is utter bullshit

EFCC AND THE BASTARD POLICE YOU LOTS ARE CRIMINALS AND YOU ALL WILL NEVER IN THIS WORLD GO UNPUNISHED

Climbing through the roof shows that you all have been the ones robbing homes, raping wife’s, robbing people on the high way, putting the entire Africa in the map of indemnity, committing heinous offences.

I CAUSE YOU ALL I CAUSE ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS YOU ALL WILL FAIL
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by chrisobi1: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
As much as I don’t like what efcc did, why not just walk to the door and open it for them, it’s a simple term. But I like how tensed they are, that is how people that tamper with public funds are supposed to feel, In The presence of there children..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Redpill1: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
OGwales:

You can't be serious... Una for beat tomorrow comot em body

I swear the guy codedly japa because me don dey gather crowd already, me I no be Deborah Samuel oo, if anybody whyne me I go nack am wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
This is just unbelievable

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Housing(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
Senator Richard Okorocha should have honour the invitation or allow them access to make the arrest without creating any scene. He can afford competent Lawyer to defend him.

Very unfortunate. He doesn't surround himself with people who can advise him wisely.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by LollySeaSide: 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
jobsonline101:

I will give you $100 if you show me a proof that this site pays you $60 per day.

Don't mind that homo sapiens.
He's either being defrauded or aiming to defraud somebody.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by achiever12: 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
Excelboi:
This is embarrassing for a former Governor and also a former senator. If he believes is was an illegal entry, let him sue them before a court of law.

Did he steal the money today or he stole it as a governor some 4 years back?

So, why are they arresting him today when election is around the corner?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Lionnation: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
Excelboi:
a serving sanator not former
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by 27Pushing30: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
christejames:
This just proves that Nigeria is a huge banana republic where anything happens...

If he is jumping bail, you mean in EFCC Academy they didn't teach you guys other ways of legitimately arresting an offender without creating scene?

I'm not holding briefs for Okorocha, but if I am him, I will press charges for invading and damaging of properties.

A white man will not even wait for such before Turing himself in.

Do you know what it means to “jump bail” abroad even your lawyer will deny you cos it means you can never secure bail again

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by NofiuFade(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
It's just getting started
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Zimzim2000: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
Rochas the criminal, judgement day is here

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by dianchi(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=LollySeaSide post=113143479]
Former governor, yes.
Former Senator, no.
He is currently a senator.
I don't like Okorocha. It doesn't make any difference anyway.
I don't like the Buhari's vendetta machine aka EFCC. Again it doesn't make any difference.
Let me however mention that Okorocha jumped bail and has twice refused to honour invitations by the EFCC (according to media reports which Okorocha did not refute).

Listen and listen good jumping bail or not this is not a humane way of arresting an individual they were ready to harm and commit murder if you do not know the meaning of their crime that has been shown to the world you and ordinary human being have no place of refuge in this country yes it simply means that u can be whisked away and killed like a little chicken what happened was criminal no warrant was given as well note that call out evil and evil shall flee from you
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by ejimatic: 10:19pm On May 24, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
ABUJAPRESS reports that a video of how EFCC Operative broke into the house of APC senator, Rochas Okorocha has emerged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHbndLRTJ_A

the video which was a live recording, the officers were seen breaking in through the ceiling to arrest the senator who was accused of jumping bail and failing to honour the invitation of the anti-graft agencies at different times.

How the attempt started through the bullet proof doors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UcCKySW_w

. What do you expect from the EFCC? This man was granted bail in a case of fraud instituted by the EFCC. Since then he has not been going to court again In law he has jumped bail The EFCC is here again to bundle him to court in 30 May 2022. He causes this drama by himself. Our politicians don't deserve our emotion.The evil in their hands are outrageous.!

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by yyba: 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Excelboi:
when did he became former senator ?
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by LegacyB: 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

Police have right to break in and arrest you, if you don't want to surrender yourself. The court asked for him to be brought forward to face charges. Poor people like you should be happy EFCC is fighting thieves...or is Okorocha paying you?
Don’t mind this people hailing and supporting those robbing them blind. Weldone Efcc good Job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Jesona(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Even though this is what ordinary Nigerians go through in the hand of these law enforcement agencies; honestly, this is all shades of wrong...

What kind of country are we living in? No right thinking person should applaud this act by EFCC.. It doesn't portray our country in good light at all. There should be other legal means to make an arrest without creating avoidable scenes. What nonsense?

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by ZooOga: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Bleep that looting crook. He should have complied with the invitation to be interviewed.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Amah70: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
ABUJAPRESS reports that a video of how EFCC Operative broke into the house of APC senator, Rochas Okorocha has emerged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHbndLRTJ_A

the video which was a live recording, the officers were seen breaking in through the ceiling to arrest the senator who was accused of jumping bail and failing to honour the invitation of the anti-graft agencies at different times.

How the attempt started through the bullet proof doors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UcCKySW_w

But why did Rochas risk his life and the lives of his children inside the house, instead of going out first time to meet the EFCC people?

He knows that some Nigerian group uses both brutal force, and the roguish political structure of Nigeria, to dictate who gets to the apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
But efcc have been picking yahoo boys like this....wat is the difference between roachas and yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by LegacyB: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
alizma:

Some of on his side are the ones shouting Nigeria is corrupt. How can the country be free of corruption when an ex governor is invited by EFCC to answer some questions and he feels he is untouchable and decided to ignore them?
Before these guys broke in, they have been there for hours asking him to surrender himself yet he locked up. The youths are actually the problem of this country.
Rochas knows EFCC top officials one on one more than you people, why is he now scared of them and you people are defending his rascality?
No not the youths alone. Nigeria has too many dummies. How can anyone think of challenging the action of the Efcc. Some are even proud to add tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

No dey Yarn nonsense bro..

If na the arm robberwey rob ur house Dem go catch like this u no go talk this nonsense...

Security can go any length to arrest you especially in Nigeria where we love initial gra gra and werey
Nigerians don't how to attend to issues like this in a civil manner e.g opening the door and presenting urself quietly for arrest especially when u know u have no where to run to....is it now security that should be civil about it

EFCC suppose break through the soakaway enter sef...lol cool

Anyhow you put it I stand maintain my word that is to arrest him is not as difficult as they went about it.

I'm not against his arrest at all because he was one of those that brought the govt to power but he is not an invisible man its a matter of waiting for him and pick him up unexpectedly to face his warrant.
Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by AremoOG(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2022
When efcc break my apartment follow pop enter destroy my door beat my dogs like say tomorrow no dey no government talk ooo Abeg make he self collect he own share of what there government create

4 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again if I insult you back now you will be calling rule 2, seun etc so for saying there other way to arrest him now make you to insult me baa? Ok.

Let me keep my calm first.....and see may be you will end up disgracing yourself this evening.
You are an idiot, people like you are problem of Nigeria, supporting your enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.